3)Psychotic Lover

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Breaking News: In the last 8 months, 4 girls named Riddhima were killed. Neither they were known to each other nor they had anything in common except their name. One thing was common in their death. They all were stabbed several times with a dagger. It is anticipated from their dead body that whoever killed them so mercilessly must have been a psycho. A normal person can't kill someone like. He has inscribed on every dead body with a sharp object "You are not my Riddhima." Don't know when the murderer is going to get caught. Police are trying their best but seems like they have found nothing till now.

Someone switches off the television.

Person: It's time for my entry in his life now. Now let me see who is going to win in this battle of righteousness and injustice. Whenever crime goes out of control, someone has to come to put an end to it.

Vansh: Angre, is this the next one?

Angre: Yes, Boss.

Vansh: We can hope something this time. I am getting a positive vibe.

Angre: I feel the same.

Vansh: Have you talked to Vihaan about it?

Angre: He said that he is not interested in this.

Vansh: He still can't come out of the shock. He feels that his Riddhima is still alive. But it has been 10 months she has left this world. He is not able to face the truth.

Angre: Even Kabir's condition is vulnerable. Both of them are severely affected by her demise.

Vansh: Today you hace to come with me. I am going to hear no excuse. It's final.

Vihaan: Please don't force me. I don't want to see any movie. I am safmd. Riddhima is not replying to my messages.

Vansh: If you don't come today then grom now onwards I won't talk with you again.

Vihaan: Please don't say like this. You know it well how much important you are for me.

Vansh: If I am so important for you then why don't you listen to me? Why don't you move on?

Vihaan: Why shall I move on when my Riddhima is still alive?

Vansh (sensing that he won't be able to convince Vihaan): Vihaan, we shall talk about this matter later on. Go and get ready.

Vihaan: Okay, Bhai.

In the movie threatre

Vansh and Vihaan were about to enter the theatre when Vansh collides with a young lady. The lady had popcorn in her hand. Because of colliding, the popcorn fell from her hand. Vansh had caught the lady by hand. They kinda shared a mini eyelock.

Lady: Can't you walk properly?

Vansh: I should say the same to you as the mistake was yours.

Lady: You dropped my popcorns. Because of you food has been wasted. Do you know how many people die out of starvation everyday? There is so much scarcity of food in the world and here you are throwing someone's popcorn, increasing the scarcity of food.

Vansh: Look Miss I didn't have any intention to drop your popcorn. It was unintentional.

Lady: At first stop calling me Miss. I have a name. Call me by that.

Vansh: I don't know your name. So how can I call by your name?

Lady: My name is Riddhima Shah.

Hearing her name, Vansh became tensed while Vihaan became too much happy.

Vihaan: You are Riddhima?

Vansh: Vihaan, I have got some work. We need to leave now.

Vihaan: No, bhai. We can't leave now. I have found my Riddhima again. I can't leave her alone now.

Riddhima was giving them a questioning look. She was understanding that something is wrong. That's why she preferred to stay silent.

Vansh: She is not your Riddhima. She is someone else. Your Riddhima is no more.

Vihaan: No.... You are lying.... My Riddhima didn't leave me

Vansh forcibly takes Vihaan from there.

Vihaan: Bhai, she is alive. I told you before my Riddhima can't leave me alone. Look she is here.

Vansh: We will talk about this topic later on. For now, sit quietly and let me drive.

Vihaan : How....how can I sit quietly? You left my... Riddhima alone there. What if.. what if she again jumps off the cliff? I.. I won't forgive you then.

Vansh: Vihaan, listen she wanted to watch movie. That's why we left her there. Don't worry she won't go to the cliff. I will ensure it. Don't you trust me?

Vihaan: I trust you Bhai. But Bhai, why wasn't she recognising me?

Vansh: She was playing a game with us. She wants both of us to play along. Won't you play to keep her happy?

Vihaan: Ohh! So she wants to play a game with us. We will lose intentionally to make her win. Okay, bhai?

Vansh: Yeah! Now sit quietly.

Vihaan obeyed his orders like an obedient child.

Vansh's Pov: I have handled the situation for now. I have to do something quickly. Vihaan's condition is being worse day by day.

On the other hand,

Person: The first stage is completed with my entry. Now the second stage will be implemented.

In the cafe

Riddhima: Hey! Do you remember me? We met at the theatre last week.

Vansh: Yeah! Your name is Riddhima, right?

Riddhima: Yeah! By the way, what are you doing here?

Vansh: I was here for a business deal. And you?

Riddhima: I had come here to meet a patient.

Vansh: Are you a doctor?

Riddhima: No, I am a psychiatrist.

Vansh: Oh! That's great.

Riddhima: My experience tells that something is wrong with your brother.

Vansh: There is something for which he is disturbed for 10 months.

Riddhima:Do you mind telling me about that 'something'? Maybe I will be able to help him.

Vansh gets startled for a moment. He then thinks for a moment.

Vansh: I think we should sit first and then discuss about it.

Riddhima: You are right

Vansh: Actually he is in still shock because of someone.

Riddhima: I guess this someone's name is Riddhima

Vansh: Yeah! You are right. But how did you guess the name?

Riddhima: My experience told me. The last time when I met him, I noticed ine thing. When he came to know my name, he started behaving strangely. I could guess that the name ' is somehow connected to his condition.

Vansh: Interesting very interesting

Riddhima: Now I think you should proceed towards the story.

Vansh: Okay, so let me start.Vihaan, Riddhima and Kabir were childhood sweethearts. They always used to stay together. After graduation, Kabir went to London amd Vihaan and Riddhima were here. Kabir had developed feelings for Riddhima long ago but none was aware of it. Three years before Kabir returned to India. The trio again started to spend time together. Then one day Kabir decided to confess his feelings to Riddhima . When Kabir confessed his feelings to R, he received one of his biggest shock. He found that Riddhima is in madly love with Vihaan. Kabir decided that he will not come in between Vihaan and Riddhima . So he decided to back off. He then helped Vihaan and Riddhima to be together. Soon misunderstandings started to arise between Vihaan and Riddhima . I don't know the reasons correctly. One day Riddhima video called Vihaan near a cliff and told him that she loved him but he never deserved her. After saying all this, she jumped off the cliff. Vihaan was shocked by her actions. He couldn't understand what happened to her suddenly. He has been in a trauma since then. He still believes that his Riddhima is alive.

Riddhima: I guess there might be some specific reason behind his belief.

Vansh: Riddhima's dead body wasn't found. He believes that Riddhima is still alive and she is angry with him for some reason. His another belief is that Riddhima has undergone through plastic surgery and she might have lost her memory. Whenever he sees someone named 'Riddhima', he feels that she is his Riddhima.

Riddhima: Just like the way he was calling me his Riddhima.

Vansh: You are right.

Riddhima: Have you taken him to a psychiatrist?

Vansh: I had tried a lot of time but he is adamant on not going there.

Riddhima: I would like to take care of his case personally if you have no problem.

Vansh: I would be happy if you take my brother's case.

Riddhima: I need some more answers from you.

Vansh: Ask it.

Riddhima: Did you meet Kabir after Riddhima's demise?

Vansh: I had met him once or twice after Riddhima's demise. He has turned into a workaholic. He doesn't like to interact with people. He is still living in Riddhima's memory. He has accepted the reality but Vihaan still couldn't.

Riddhima: Have you given me all the details? Are you sure you aren't missing anything?

Vansh: There is a big coincidence. She was also a psychiatrist like you.

Riddhima: That's a big coincidence and it is going to help a lot in Vihaan's case.

Vansh: If you don't mind, can you start your sessions by coming in my home.

Riddhima : Sure.

Vansh: Here is my card. Call me if you have any queries.

Riddhima was walking in the street while a car was coming towards her with a high speed. Someone then oushed her and thus saved her life.

Person: You should have been careful. The car could have hit you.

Riddhima: I am sorry. I was tensed about a patient. Thanks a lot for sving my life. I am Riddhima Shah.

Kabir : Your name is Riddhima?

Riddhima: Yeah! And I am a psychiatrist.

Kabir: Are..are you new here?

Riddhima: Yeah! I am new in this city.

Kabir : It was my pleasure saving your life. How do you know Vansh Raisinghania?

Riddhima: I am going to be the psychiatrist of his brother. How do you know him?

Kabir: His brother is my friend.

Riddhima: Oh! Thanks a lot again. I have to go now.

Kabir: We will meet soon.

Kabir: My Riddhima has come back. I am sure this time it is my Riddhima. I am not going to lose her this time. This time she will be mine. I will not let that Vihaan come between me and my Riddhima.

Kabir starts caressing a photo frame.

Kabir: Ridhu, I know your face is changed and this time I am sure you are my Riddhima. Am I right or am I right? If you are lying again that you aren't my Riddhima then I will not let you alive. None has the right to act like my Riddhima. None means none.

Riddhima: Vihaan, look your Riddhima has come.

Vihaan: Bhai, look my Riddhima has come. I was telling you my Riddhima can't leave me. You weren't believing me. See my Riddhima has return.

Vansh: Your faith on your love brought her back.

Vihaan: Listen Ridhu, I forgave you for your mistake. But if you leave me this time I won't forgive you.

Riddhima: Okay. But listen you have to obey my words. Vansh has complained to me that you don't take your breakfast. I am very upset with you.

Vihaan: No..No.. Don't be upset with me. I will take breakfast regularly.

Vihaan then starts having breakfast in the dining table with Vansh.

Vihaan: Ridhu, sit and have breakfast.

Riddhima: No, I can't have breakfast.

Vansh: Why?

Riddhima: Woh... Actually I am fasting today.

Vihaan starts laughing

Vihaan: Ridhu, have your brain started functioning wrong after falling from the cliff?

Riddhima(nervously): Why?

Vihaan: You and fasting are like east and west.

Riddhima: You shouldn't talk while eating. At first eat and then we will gossip.

Vihaan quitely starts eating listening to Riddhima. Vansh was astonished how Vihaan was listening to Riddhima. He was quite happy seeing this.

Vihaan (after completing lunch): Ridhu, wait for sometime. I am bringing a gift for you.

Riddhima: Okay! Show it to me.

Vihaan quickly goes from there to bring something.

Vansh: What do you think of his condition?

Riddhima: He needs some time to recover. He is now considering me as his Riddhima. After his condition is improved, we need to make him understand that everyone has to embrace death and his Riddhima is with God now.

Vansh: How much time will it take?

Riddhima: It actually depends from person to person. It depends on how Vihaan is able to cope with the situation.

Vansh: Make sure you get the best result.

Riddhima: I know my work better than you. So, you don't need to tell me about this.

While Vansh and Riddhima were talking, Kabir entered there.

Riddhima: Nice to see you

Vansh: Do you know him?

Riddhima: Yeah! He saved my life yesterday.

Then Riddhima starts explaining the whole situation.

Vansh : Thanks a lot Kabir.

Kabir: Vansh, you don't need to thank me. It was my duty to save her.

Vansh: By the way, what are you doing here?

Kabir: Oh! I came here to meet Vihaan. Ot has been long since Riddhima passed and she would never want us to behave like this. That's why I have decided to act normal like before.

Vansh : I am happy that you made this decision at last.

A month has passed,

Vihaan has started living his life again. Every morning like a good boy he takes his breakfast. After that, he plays with Riddhima. Then he does gardening. He also plays video games. His condition was improving. Kabir used to come to Raisinghania mansion everyday mainly for spending time with Riddhima. In the meantime, Vansh used to drop Riddhima to her home every night. They started to become friends these days. Vansh has developed some feelings for Riddhima but he decided to keep the feelings to himself as he don't Riddhima to feel uncomfortable while treating Vihaan.

It was 14th February at last. Vansh gathered courage to propose Riddhima a lot but who knew he would get a big shock before his proposal.

Vansh had heard Riddhima talking to someone over phone. Hearing those words from her, his heart broke into pieces.

Riddhima: I know it well why I have been sent there. For me, my mission is important and I am close to it. Whoever gave you the information has been mistaken. There is nothing going on between me and Vansh. I am just being friendly with him because of the mission. I can't fall in love with a person who is a suspected criminal (while talking she turned back and she was shocked seeing Vansh standing there with a bouquet of red roses and his eyes were red and was showing the pain of betrayal.)

Riddhima: I will talk to you later (and she then hangs the call)

Riddhima: Vansh, listen to me

Vansh: What is left there for listening?

Riddhima: You are mistaken.

Vansh: Am I mistaken that you have entered in our life for your mission? Am I mistaken that your work is to spy on us? Am I mistaken that all the time you kept me in darkness? Am I mistaken that all the moment I spend with was just a part of plan?

Riddhima: It's true that I entered your life for a mission. My work was to spy on you and gather information but it's not true that the moments I spent with you was a part of my mission.

Vansh: What an acting! Now you are telling me to trust you. Do I look like a fool to you that I will trust you even now?

Riddhima: Just keep silent for a moment and listen to me. I was going to tell you my identity soon. But for that I needed to expose the real culprit.

Vansh: Culprit?

Riddhima: In the last 9 months, 4 girls named Riddhima were killed. After investigation, it was found that the suspended culprits were Vansh Raisinghania, Vihaan Raisinghania and Kabir Maheshwari. I was sent here to find the truth. Vihaan was at number one in our suspected list. We had doubt that you were assisting him in it. In the last one month, you moght have found many similarities of Riddhima with me because it was all preplanned. It was done intentionally.

Someone dropped a bouquet by hearing Riddhima.

Person(shouts): You are not my Riddhima? How dare you to act like Riddhima?!

Vansh: Kabir, why are you reacting like this?

Riddhima: Because he is the psycho killer.

Vansh: What?

Kabir : No..no.. Tell me you are lying.

Riddhima: No, I am not. It's good that Riddhima killed herself. Otherwise, your obsession would kill her. Oops! I am wrong. Because of you, she died.

Kabir gets enraged by hearing her words. He then tries to choke her.

Kabir: She didn't die because of me. She jumped off the cliff because of seeing Swara and Vihaan together.

Riddhima: You were the one who created misunderstandings between them. You showed her the picture of Vihaan hugging Swara. He was just consoling het. You brainwashed Riddhima. Just admit it.

Vansh: Leave her.

Kabir: No, I won't. She posed as my Ridhu.

Riddhima then kicks him.

Riddhima: Thanks for the confession. My work will be easy. Your confession has been recorded. You are under arrest now.

Kabir: I will be arrested but only after I kill you.

Before Kabir could do anything, Riddhima shoots him in the leg.

Riddhima: Serves you right.

Kabir was arrested and then comes a major revelation.

Vansh: So Miss, what is your real name? I don't think it's Riddhima.

Riddhima: Hey! My name is Riddhima only. One more thing is there which you need to know.

Vansh: What?

Riddhima: Vihaan's Riddhima is alive. She is in coma. Vihaan's fauth was true.

Vansh: He is going to be very happy when he caomes to know that.

Riddhima: Riddhima is destined in both of your faith.

Vansh: His Riddhima is water while my one is fire.

Riddhima: I love you

Vansh: I love you too

Saying this both of them shares a hug. The hug which represented their love and care for each other.

Author's note: I know I was supposed to write on obsessive Vansh. In that story, Riddhima waan't strong. And it's difficult for me to write about a weak female lead as I prefer a strong one everytime😅😅 I am still writing to write on obsessive Vansh. Hope I will be able to write it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro