| 94 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

»»»

Answer : The predator is the lion and the sweet is the honey. A bible riddle too. :)

Dedication : EmnesiaBooks

Shout out : bullaballo

" What's nowhere but everywhere except where something is? "

Hint : None.

If I told you you're #94, I'm sorry I couldn't find you. >_<" Just comment if it was you.

And you can ingnore what I'm about to say...

I've liked this guys since a half a year ago (last months of school plus summer) But I never tell him anything even tho I think he liked me ^•^ And then this yr I told one of my bf that I liked him and shes like 'whos that?' And i point him out.

Then fast foward 3-4 weeks and i tell her again who i like bc she has bad memory •~• Then shes like "WHAT?! I hate u! I like him too!" And im all like srsly?? You didnt even know him 3 weeks ago!! But since i dont wanna be mean i tell her "dont worry, i dont like him anymore. Ive got my eye on someone else..." But I dont.

Now 3 other girls (and probably more -.-) plus her like him and hes getting noticed by MANY more other girls which didnt even talked to him or noticed him!!

Im like so effing pissed. But oh well, hes not worth it (and im nothing compared to the other girls) im done ;-;

Sorry, I just needed to tell someone.

«««

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro