13~Sweet Memory

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gauri's POV:
I woke up at 5 in evening by someone shaking me gently, I sat up and held my head, the pain was agonizing over me, my stomach was also paining as I had been starving myself. I turned to my right to see who was the one who wanted me to wake up when I had no sleep at all the night before the coming night. It was Anika, I knew it, I knew that it will be her only as mom and dad don't have any idea about my broken heart and ripped soul, my dried eyes.

"You are back so soon? Usually you come back at 8 in the night," I said. "And you also usually stay happy all the time, why the hell have you been crying? Why have you been sleeping all day?" she asked me in the same tone. "No why will I cry? I couldn't sleep all night," I told her. "Oh so if you weren't crying, then why is your kajal spread all over your cheeks, your eyes are puffy, whole pillow is wet, now you will say that something went in your eyes, what did you always taught me di?"

I got speechless as she caught my lie that I wasn't crying at all. I turned my face away. She held my face making my eyes meet her eyes and held my shoulders. "What did you taught me about lying? That if I have to lie then lie by meeting eyes with yours, no? What were you saying? You weren't crying? I will agree once you say it while looking in my eyes," she said and I wiped the tear from sides of my eyes. "Dekho na Meri aankhon mein, bolo k tum nahi rorahi thi di, bolo," (look in my eyes, tell me you weren't crying, say) she said shaking me and I gave her a sudden hug breaking down.

"It's all because of me Anu," I said to her. "Relax, what's because of you?" she asked breaking the hug. "Yesterday when I was going to hospital at night for night shift, Omkara called," I said.

Flashback:
I sat on the backseat and the car drove off. It was less than five minutes since I was in the car when I got his call. I took a deep breath and decided to have a talk as my heart was disobeying me. I picked the call keeping it on my ear. I could make it that he was also in a car.

"Hello Twinkle, yes I know you won't speak anything, pimple wali Twinkle, but yaar, can't be away from you. What magic have you done? I keep thinking about you 24/7, I keep daydreaming, I love to chat with you and when you irritate me, I love it, your jokes, your everything, I just love it, but most importantly, I..," his voice trailed off as there was a loud crash from his side. My smile dropped, my heart skipped few beats, I could make it that something is definitely wrong.

Now there was no option then to speak up. "Hallo, Sh... Sh.. Shlok..ugh Omkara.. you okay na Omkara? What happen? If this is a joke it's not funny... Speak up you're scaring me, did you make this sound to make me speak?.. Omkara please Yar it's not a joke, look I will speak, say something, please," I asked one question after another unaware that he had met with an accident, he was returning from concert with his team. "Hallo?" the person on the other side said.

"Hallo? Who are you? What has happened to Om.. ugh.. Shlok?" she asked nervously. "Shlok who Shlok? There's no Shlok here, wrong number," said someone else and the call disconnected.

Flashback end.

"When I reached the hospital, I got to know that he had met with an accident, because of me," I told her. "No, it's his mistake, why he called you while driving? Doesn't he know that it's against the traffic rules? Doesn't he know it's illlegal? It's his mistake, why are you taking it on your head for no reason?" she said.

I shook my head while crying. "Ok he's fine now, isn't he? Go freshen up but quickly, no long showers ha, not today," she said and I nodded. "Smile," she said but I couldn't so she tickled me and made me laugh. I went and freshened up quickly and came out and ate something.

End of POV.

Omkara's POV:
"Omkara, I have made your favorite cake, I tried it first time," mom said giving me a slice and I had a bite of it and smiled nodding at her, this smile was for two reasons, one that she had made lava cake, one of the rare cake which she makes, second because it brought back a sweet memory of Twinkle.

End of POV.

Flashback:
It was Gauri's day off, and for Omkara, he had just got over from the big concert and had returned home. Shockingly, it was Omkara who messaged first.

O~ "hey Twinkle"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "oh hi, but from which direction did the sun rise today 😂"

✓✓Delivered

O~ "u should ask that from where did I got the urge of messaging you first today 😂"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "hmm, so from where did Shlok the great got this urge of messaging first today 😋 ?"

G~ "do u know how to prepare cake?"

✓✓Delivered

O~ "yes but what happened all of a sudden? Tum or baking? (You and baking?) 😆"

O~ "I remember once that in cooking test, u messed up everything, how did u thought of baking? 😆"
✓✓Delivered

G~ "at least I thought, ain't that enough? Well I need to surprise my family from that.. and who will teach me better than you? ☺"

✓✓Delivered

O~ "Oye wah aunty Twinkle 😉"

O~ "aaj to tu ne mujhe hi surprise dediya 😃"

O~ "chal theek hai, I will teach 😙"

✓✓Delivered

Omkara told her about all the necessary things and how to make it, the baking time, etc. She had kept it to bake.

O~ "dekh 30 minutes tak hi rakhna"
(O~ "keep it for 30 minutes only")

O~ "na ek minute ziada, na ek minute kam"
(O~ "nor one minute more, nor one minute less")

✓✓Delivered

G~ "tu hai to Kya gham hai.. 😘"
(G~ "when u r here then what's the fear?" 😘)

✓✓Delivered

O~ "uncle aunty kaisay hain?"
(O~ "how are uncle and aunty?")

✓✓Delivered

G~ "theek hain, tumhari mastiyo'n ko yaad kar ke bohat hassa kartay hain dono 😂"
(G~ "they're fine, reminiscing your mischieves, they laugh alot 😂")

✓✓Delivered

O~ "achha, jab unko yaad hai to tujhe bhi yaad hoga, chal sirf 10 Bata de 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"
(O~ "oh, when they remember then it's possible that you also remember, tell only 10 of them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂")

✓✓Delivered

G~ "tumne ek baar mujhe poora geela kardiya tha, ek baar tumne mere bed pe khujli Wala powder daal Diya tha, ek baar.. aray ye sab baad me, cake ko 30 minutes se ziada hogaye, wait haan"
(G~ "once you made me fully drenched, once you spread the itch powder on my bed, once.. oh let's talk about it later, cake has been baking for more than 30 minutes, wait")

G~"eeee, messed it up 😐"

G~ *sends a photo*

✓✓Delivered

O~ "yummy in my tummy"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "I can't bake, tu theek bol raha tha (you were right), I will order"

✓✓Delivered

O~ "there's some problem with me too too, I have a GF and she keeps demanding me to give a ride, she's after my money, she's not leaving me"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "I m sending something, u send it to her"

G~ "Bitchy bitch... (Send it to her)"

✓✓Delivered.

O~ "hmm ok"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "did she reply?"

✓✓Delivered

O~ "yes but she's again taunting 😞"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "uski aisi ki taisi, likh do usay, tujh jaisi Haseena ka Deewana hoga kameena 😂😂😂"
(G~ "hell with her, tell her, the lover of a girl like her would be a big creep 😂😂😂")

✓✓Delivered

O~ "😂"

O~ "she's not stopping yaar."

✓✓Delivered

G~ "write -just be cool because you're a fool-"

✓✓Delivered

O~ "she's pissed off 😂"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "hogaya break-up?"
(G~ "broke up with her?")

✓✓Delivered

O~ "hmm thanks but I googled all this, kutiya and all, what's all this? I thought you're not aware of this slangs at all 😤"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "kutiya 😂😂😂 se to rahat mili na (at least you got rid of the bitch), dard mein bhi to rahat Hui hai, o jaaneman do u know 😜"

✓✓Delivered

O~ "hahahaha"

✓✓Delivered

G~ "he he he!"

✓✓Delivered

Flashback end.

Omkara smiled recalling that day. Five months passed by, no contact happened in these months. He kept singing apologetic songs hoping she will see, she did see but stopped showing that she actually cares. Gauri thought that by now he might've forgotten her and moved on, she finally decided to unblock him and that's when she got the biggest shock of her life. There were 500+ messages, many missed video calls, many missed voice calls from him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro