(2)The Sexy Trainer - Part 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shot 2 : The Conflict

As spoken she did come in the early morning and started her pestering session!! He was sure she is insane! Demented probably!!

A few months passed when things started to settle in and then Omkara came to know about her real agenda!!

She was rejected by some boy because to that boy, Gauri seemed to be overweight.

But that was not the end of it. Her best friend Dolly who looks like a cute adorable bear, her heart is also broken due to some guy who said she eats too much and labeled herself as fat!!

This fiasco outraged Gauri and she wants Dolly to become lean but ended up having a banter session with her. Dolly challenged Gauri instead that Gauri shall learn first then teach her but that will not happen as Gauri will never be able to lose weight because of her love for chicken and fast food!!

And if she is able to shed some calories off then Dolly will also follow her path!! Otherwise, she can't throw away the immense love for food so easily!!

Isn't it true?? Because More than 60% of the fitness lies in the food habit only!!

"You have to listen to me...I can't bear this shit anymore..." Hissing profusely an outraged Omkara grabbed both Gauri's shoulders as they were amidst a furious dispute!!

"You know Gauri this is so lame...

First of all, you are perfect as how you are...If someone called you overweight that person needs their eyes to be checked!!

Secondly, you are doing this for some shitty guy!! Seriously!! That's so lame!!" His voice emitted sheer fury and disappointment as she was strapped next to the wall during their heated argument furthermore didn't even realize how intimate they ended up with each other!!

"Omkara...How can you say so?? Ye dunia naa tumhare jaise straight nahin sochti...

Tum mujhe ek batao, kiya tum kisi 80 kg weight wali ladki ke sath date pe jana pasand karoge?? Be honest!!" Setting his nerves on fire she dared to talk in that vexatious manner and scanned directly into his eyes!!

"Nahin..." Came his soft voice with a pause.

"See?? I told..!" Gauri started talking only to get interrupted by him.

"I am not finished..." Omkara's voice regained it's fire, "First of all I obviously won't like or dislike someone on the basis of their weight...2ndly age and weight are interrelated!! So if someone aged between 20 to 30 is 80 or 90 kg that means either they have an unhealthy lifestyle or they are suffering from some sort of disease!! Their metabolism might be weakened...Genetics...

Depression also causes weight gain...

There could be so many reasons!! And that could happen with any of us...So why judge others??" His clutching palms on both her shoulders increased pressure!

"Being said that, I do not like unhealthy lifestyle...So If someone is harming themselves due to that then no...I won't probably feel flattered by that person...But if I would love someone that shall be for their heart...

Tell me one thing...There are so many beautiful zero size models or even girls suffering from anorexia(eating disorder), according to your talk I shall go and date them??

But Am I dating them Gauri??" He spat fire both from his eyes and verbals as Gauri watched him closely, too much near to her elevated heartbeats!!

"Everyone wants zero type only...So why won't you?" His proximity messed with her head and she ended up uttering a few more misleading words!

His eyes seemed to flinch a little in the pain, "Because again...Appearance doesn't matter to me more than one's true individuality...

I would go for a lively 80kg girl who is beautiful from inside rather than being trapped for a black hearted woman with size zero!!

You know it well insecurity doesn't please me...Aur unse zayada insecure aur kaun hain jo khud kisi aur ke tarha banna chahte hain!! Anything which is too much that's dangerous...Also, everything has a standard set to follow...

Tell me one thing if 20 years later someone calls you old tab kiya karogi tum? Plastic surgery? How will you defeat AGING??" Omkara was clear and precise with his words while he emphasized on the words such as black, aging and size zero!!!

"Oh...So...You would pick an overweighted one so that you can boss around her hain naa..." Having no answer for his questions Gauri used diversion of words, "Why are you so much of a fitness freak then?? You are contradicting yourself you know Omkara!!" She too gave it back, all her insecurities scraped badly!!

"Is that how your thinking works Gauri??" With heavy paused he enunciated gradually, "I pity you then...I am a fitness freak because apart from pleasing others there is something more valuable to me..." Omkara's hold became loose, his voice got calmer and slower with every new sentence, "And that is being pleased with myself...

My inner happiness depends on that...Being fit and healthy keeps me focused... I feel confident. I feel good about myself...It's not because I want to show myself off, but if I can inspire someone doing that then I won't mind...

You see Gauri...It's mostly about being happy with ourselves!!

But you can't understand that...Can you?? Because you only focus on what others think...

Will you ever marry a fat guy?? Nope, you won't...Not because it's not healthy but because you won't be pleased with his bulging belly as that won't work for you to gossip/brag among your girlfriends...See the hypocrisy?? You came to me to get thinner because someone has called you and your bestie fat...Lekin tumhari khud ki soch bhi waisi hi hain!!" Her eyes flickered with each of his words piercing through her very own soul!!

Silence hovered over them for a few blank moments as her eyes spilled a few drops of the salty waters!! Her frame remained still against the wall while Omkara closed his eyes in agony after seeing her pale white face!!! But it's necessary at this moment to let her know about his commotions as well!!

Breaking the silence Gauri spoke with her tear mixed vocals, "How can you say such cruel things to me Omkara..." Clutching her track pants fiercely, she stopped due to the overwhelming emotions running through her eyes rapidly, gazing down!!

"Itna waqt sath mein beetane ke baad ye sochte ho tum mere baare mein Omkara?? Baas itna hi samajh paaye ho tum mujhe??

Toh tumhare hisab se kiya hona chahiye? Koi kisiko mota bulaye toh usey kiya stress eating kar kar ke aur mota ho jana chahiye??

How will you ever understand?? You have born with a silver spoon. You have a perfect life. Everything that you want you have that.

Kaise kaise taano se insaan ko guzarna padhta hain woh srif jinke sath hota hain unko hi maloom hain... Jab jeena dushwar ho jata hain naa peer pressure aur bullies ke wajah se, also when nobody even understands do you even comprehend how lonely it gets??

I saw your article in the paper and attended the seminar because I thought you are the only one who would understand Omkara...You were my role model...

I know you have been helping me so much, I can't thank you enough for that...But how can you imply what others think those thoughts on me?? How dare you do that..." Her voice projected darkness, a lot of it! Surrounded by dejection of the man she has grown admiration for!!

He grumbled at her while gritting his teeth in haste, "Why?? If you can say shit about me then why can't I?? And am I wrong Gauri??

Born with a silver spoon?? Not really!! Lemme tell you...When 15 years ago I started joining Tai Chi classes and later started gyming, everyone used to talk behind my back that I am wasting my time on such useless stuff as bodybuilding and so on...people have considered exercising as the works of fools...

But now things have changed...A lot...

Because people like us didn't pay heed to what others told us...We knew what we were doing...

Agar tumhari tarha bas logo ki bato ke wajah se maine exercise chor diya hota toh aaj jo inter challenge Tai Chi championship belt hain mere paas woh nahin hota...Naa hi zindegi mein sukun hoti..." He turned around presenting his back towards Gauri, his voice poured fire once again!!

"Tum kiya samajhte ho tum sabkuch jaante ho Omkara??"

...To be Continued...

Disclaimer : People are beautiful as they are, so love yourself the way you are...

But do maintain a healthy lifestyle as well. Not intended to hurt anyone. Stay stronger!!

Follow me, Vote, Comment & Share Please

[Not proofread, Avoid errors, please. Thanks]

©©All Rights Reserved by @Waveteal 2019©

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro