3~ Name

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hahaha what's up guys?
Got a random book with a head canon in it. Preciate it if ya look at it.

I've also read a lot of head canons for crafters and well... Mine are all like suuuper serious and theirs are all happy n shit...

... This says a lot about what's in my mind. Cause I normally write sad serious stuff and not funny...

Is that bad?
------

Seto woke up with a jolt, panic rising quickly. He had fallen asleep, with that thing close by. Ty was still missing and he wasn't closer to figuring out how to escape.

His breathing evened when he saw the guy curled up on the makeshift bed, back facing him. Seto sighed, slouching against the wall and absentmindedly rubbing that scar the thing gave him. He still couldn't figure out the marking and what it meant. There had to be a reason...

The hybrid started to move around in the bed, alerting Seto to keep watch again. His first thought was that he could injure himself more, the next was that he's waking up to do something bad to him.

The guy just ended up turning in his sleep, still knocked out. Seto released the breath he didn't realizing he was holding. His bandages were turning a shade of pink, meaning he must of ripped his stitches. Seto sighed, relaxing against the wall again. He didn't try to sleep again, afraid he'll miss something.

Seto glanced around, trying to get a good feel on his surroundings. He was too far away from the cave entrance, and there seemed to be no other way in or out. Slouching down more, Seto felt defeat wash over him.

It was impossible without his brother here with him. Ty would know what to do, heck, he'd be beating the shit out of the hybrid by now. They'd be back home in a bed and not trapped.

Seto was so caught up his own thoughts that he didn't notice the hybrid waking up, or moving to stand. He did notice him swiping a hand across his cheek. Seto jumped, but slunk back down again. He didn't even notice that he was starting to cry.

The hybrid stayed quiet as he grazed his hand down Seto's jaw, then neck, and finally his collarbone where the mark was. Seto sucked in his breath, hands starting to shake.

"Brice," the guy removed his hand and moved it to place against his heart. Seto looked at him confused until it clicked in his mind.

"That's your name isn't it," Seto whispered. The hybrid nodded, then put his hand on Seto's heart.

"My names Seto," he answered the silent question, getting a snort from the hybrid. Seto frowned, a little worried on what that meant. Seeing Brice's shoulders shaking softly gave him a clue.

"Hey, my name is not funny," Seto pretended to be offended, seeing the guys shoulder shake more. Brice looked up, his smile full of sharp teeth. He still was silently laughing, but Seto didn't mind. He was just happy that he even made him laugh, and not mad.

When the dragon finally calmed down enough, Seto glanced back at the bandages, seeing how ruined they were. He gave a little tisk, meeting Brice's eyes.

"You ripped it open by accident. I'll need to restitch them," he explained, getting a nod from him. This was going to be a long day.

------
You know... Maybe 6 page chapters aren't that bad. I'm working on a trilogy, each chapter being around 20 pages... I have two other books I need to finish... Short chapters also mean cliffhangers...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro