Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Her Dream King

His Teddy Bear

Anupama's POV

I took all the chocolates, sat on the bed, and munched my favorite Galaxy Smooth Milk chocolate. Automatically, my eyes closed devouring the taste and moaned feeling elated. The best thing in the world was my favorite chocolate melting on my tongue.

'Not only chocolate but all my favorite food in the world.'

I opened my eyes hearing the door creaked sound to get the live feast. An involuntary smile played on my lips looking at my Dream King.

'Oh my biriyani, he was looking damn hot!'

His dazzling eyes lazily meandered my body. My eyes instantly captured the mole on his right jaw which adds beauty to his face. The tall, lean figure strolled towards me, looking dashing in that plain white shirt with black jeans. A few of his shirt buttons opened, giving me assess of his sexy mouthwatering abs. I want to pour the delicious chocolate sauce on his sexy abs to lick and bite his milky skin. He smirked sexily, fluttering my heart. I gaped him as he's my favorite food.

He bites his lower lip sexily gazing me intently with those dazzling eyes, standing in front of me. Involuntarily, I stood up leaving the chocolate. His smirk widened making my heart skip its beat. He pulled me by my waist, I shivered to his touch but didn't move a bit obvious because of my weight.

He chuckled, taking a step closer. His proximity made me weak on my knees, adding to it, his dazzling eyes not at all helping me with its heated gaze. He bent to my height, closer to my lips fanning his breath on my skin. I shivered under his intense gaze on my lips.

He licked the chocolate near my lips. I closed my eyes crumbling his shirt, feeling his hot tongue on my skin. My breath became uneven, I couldn't stand on my knees anymore. He blew air on my eyes, a shiver ran down to my spine. I opened my eyes to lose in his dazzling eyes.

"So tasty Angel," he whispered huskily.

I felt shy with his passionate voice and endearment and lowered my gaze to got the full view of his sexy mouthwatering abs.

"Me or chocolate?" I whispered without raising my head. He came too close making my breath hitch. He raised my chin holding it with his right-hand forefinger. My breath was uneven and again lost in his dazzling eyes.

"Both," he said huskily.

My lips curled into a smile but eyes widened feeling his lips on mine. In shock, I closed my eyes, fisting his shirt. Caressing my waist, he sucked my lower lip embracing me to his hard chest. Automatically, my fingers sneaked to his nape, fondling his silky hair. I sucked his upper lip inhaling his masculine aromatic fragrance.

I'm losing balance and suddenly fell, gasping hard...

I raised my head to see what the hell just happening. I was in the class, daydreaming about my Dream King. Those bimbos spoiled my romantic dream, moving my right elbow on the bench which was supporting my chin. With that, I came back to the real world. They're laughing crazily, pointing me.

"What happened mini elephant? What are you daydreaming about? Food?" Samy asked laughing loudly. She was sitting on my front bench left corner near the window.

"No, I think a fat boy was kissing her, right baby?" Nandy gave high-five to Samy, who was to my left side. I rolled my eyes ignoring them.

"Wait, girls. Why are you teasing our Anu baby? She was dreaming about the food to eat after we left from college right, mini elephant?" Anni said feigning sweetness and laughed pinching my chin with her left-hand fingers. She was in front of me. Glaring, I swatted her palm giving all of them a mind-your-own-business look.

"Oh, mini elephant got angry. Let's leave her, we got our fun," Nandy giggled and started their gossip session.

These bimbos always bully me for being plump, for being low class, for being an orphan and what not; even though they're my roommates. They forced me to sit on the last bench so that they will use my name if they get caught in the middle of the class for gossips. Well, none of the faculty believe these bimbos as I'm a good student.

I huffed, turning to my right side. Naveen smiled sweetly, adjusting his eyeglasses with his right-hand forefinger, waving with the other hand. I reciprocated the smile, waving back.

Suddenly, the room spread with abrupt silence' there came my Dream King, Deep sir. I flashed all my teeth like a toothpaste advertisement. He reciprocated the smile and started the class. I can see the mole on his right jaw even from this far end. He looks so sexy in that sky blue formal shirt.

'Oh my biriyani, even I wore blue, today.'

Mine was cadet blue; but still, it's blue right! I want to pinch his cheeks saying, 'same pinch'.

'Is that possible in this birth?'

Anyways, his long fingers scribbling on the board, his broad muscular shoulders looking damn sexy. His passionate voice sounds soothing but like as usual, sounds déjà vu too. It's hard to figure out the reason but I ignored it and enjoyed his class.

Anudeep's POV

Already I was late to see my Angel and this Navnita ma'am was hitting on me with her not so sexy attitude. She knew that I'm too young for her but still trying her best to seduce me. I tried a lot to be patient but lost it, finally.

"Excuse ma'am, I'm getting late for the class," I bustled to the class without listening to her screeches.

I don't care a foot and I'll see her end when the situation comes. Since morning, I was eagerly waiting to see my Angel as today my subject was the last period. I halted in front of the classroom to make my breath even. Without making any noise, I stepped inside.

My heart leaped into a melodious rhythm looking at my Angel's beautiful dimple smile. Her beautiful round eyes were shining brightly, her alluring luscious pink lips invited me to chew them hard. Like always, I want to dive in her dimpled cheeks.

But the reality hit me.

She was smiling at that stupid Naveen. My jealousy hiked boiling my blood; I want to punch him hard. I don't want my Angel to choose him over me. I'm not a controlling freak nor the male ego. I just want to be the reason for her smile, her happiness, and support her, pamper her, love her, and be her everything. I want to wipe away the sorrow in her life by giving all the happiness in the world.

'Will, that even happen?'

Everyone became silent noticing my presence, my Angel smile widened looking at me. I gave a formal smile controlling my grin and went inside. Damn, she was looking cute and sexy in the blue colour like my very own blue Teddy Bear.

What a coincidence? Even she wore blue but a different shade. I accept, sometimes I sound like a girl but I'm in love and who cares about my stupidity. I want to hug and twirl her in the air till my backache. I stopped daydreaming, starting the class.

Her intense gaze was piercing my back. I knew that she has a crush on me like other girls in the college but I'm scared to talk to her. Many times, I tried in these four months but miserably failed.

'What if she mistook my character?'

I don't want to take that risk. I can stay away and love her till my last breath. I got habitual to be alone and will be until fate meets us. I continued the class kicking away all the other thoughts.

I inherited teaching skills from my Nanna(father). Thanks to my Angel, finally using them. Finally, the bell rang. Today, at any cost, I need to work on my next song. I glanced at her once, those beautiful round eyes adoring me with ease. I smiled and bustled to the office room to complete the sign out formalities. I hooked on to my sexy bike and drove off home.

How does it feel to take my Angel for a long drive? When she hugs me tightly, her soft body fondled to my hard one and...

'Okay Anup, now focus on the road, or else...'

Nope, remember Maa(mother) words. Never possess negative thoughts in your brain while driving. I smiled, remembering her voice, and drove back to the home safely.

I got fresh up and came to the kitchen. The fridge was filled with my favorite food. I took my favorite Bournville Raisin & Nuts Dark chocolate, a cool drink, and went to my music room - Rhythm Land, my second bedroom. I sat comfortably on the bed unwrapping the chocolate. I moaned in delight, my taste buds begged me to stuff the whole chocolate at once. I know its difficult to stuff whole of it at once but foodie like me don't care about the possibility except to devour the food.

'God, I need to control my cravings or else...'

Let's not think about the past and enjoy the chocolate Anup. I licked my fingers not caring to wipe with a tissue and thought to pen a few words for the song but my mind was blank.

A message popped in Google Hangout and I knew who it was. I peeked at my phone with a wide grin.

~ζ~ζ~ζ~

If you like the chapter, please vote and share your lovely comments with your dear Melody.

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro