Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Her Dean Fiancé

His Girlfriend Fiancé

Anupama's POV

"Anu baby, are you listening?" Anni asked shaking my shoulder. Their feigning concern and love are irritating me. I forced a smile, peeking at Kavya who is still talking in the call away from us. I feign smiled, nodding positively.

"We are really sorry baby..." they were explaining things which I'm not at all interested. They're treating me like a princess but I know that's fake.

My heart was aching to talk to my Rockstar but these bimbos are not leaving me. I don't want to walk away as they may spread rumors that I'm rude, pride, and stuff just because I became fiancé to the newfound Dean and YouTube singing sensation Rockstar. They're caressing me with fake affection and talking to me too sweetly. I simply stood and nodding with a forced smile.

My fingers are not leaving the most beautiful ring looks like the musical note. They stopped the ranting with chorus gasp, gawking at my back. I turned back but hit with a wall. I know that this amazing wall was the best thing to embrace me and even did. His masculine aromatic fragrance begged me to snuggle to him but he moved away from me.

"Miss Anupama, if I see you with them once again then you need to face the hard consequences," Anup said in his strick tone making me shiver. His power and authority increased to ten folds making us shiver. I nodded positively gulping hard. And I know what are the 'consequences' he meant.

'My poor dirty mind.'

"Words," he said in a low tone but it scared the hell out of me.

"Yes sir," I whispered. Those bimbos are shivering more than me. He hummed and gazed around.

"Miss Kavya, I remember instructing you something," he said gritting. His gaze can make anyone shiver like hell.

'Oh, my biriyani, he'll become the best Dean to Radha Shekhar Groups Of Institutions.'

"I remember sir but I got a call from my parents..." Kavya turned towards me. "... I was searching for you. Why did you leave me, Anu?" She feigned cry face wrapping her right arm to my left.

"Enough of the drama," he declared glancing us one by one. My heart was thundering rapidly in fear.

'Oh, my biriyani, I'm confused to handle this scary Dean.'

I giggled at my words. Kavya pinched my arm and I hissed. Why the hell everyone loves to assault my body?

"Anu, come with me," he pulled my hand. I blindly followed him but he halted.

"Miss Kavya, you shift to Anupama's room and you three to Kavya's to get ready for the party," he declared and took long strides. It became hard for me to match his pace but I did. Every single eye was on us but we cared less. He took me to the Princi room. I peeked around to find it empty.

'Where is the principal sir?'

It was a huge room neatly furnished with wood. I just came here a few times but never observed keenly. There are big racks filled with different types of books at the right corner, black sofas to the left, and a big table with chairs in the center of the room. He took me to the right corner of the room. There is a small table with a chair which has some files and stuff. He made me lean onto the table.

"Damn, I missed you a lot, Teddy Bear," he said caressing my cheeks with that mesmerizing smile. I licked my upper lip, his dazzling eyes meandered my face with love. I was tongue-tied and feeling shy since he proposed to me.

"Congratulations on the award," he said hugging me. I got the 'best behavior' award and took it by my Rockstar's hand. He suppressed his happiness like anything in the world while awarding me. I pushed him and held his palm.

"You don't have any hand in that award, right, Mr. Dean of RSIT," his grin widened nodding negatively. I know he was sincere at his work and those awards will be chosen only by the class mentors. He pressed my palm, his dazzling eyes held kind of sadness.

"Are you angry?" He asked seriously.

'Oh, my biriyani, today he was looking damn hot. How can I think like this at this moment?'

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to my height. He leaned, supporting his hands on the table. His dazzling eyes gazing me intently with that memorizing smile. I pecked his jaw mole.

"Thank God, my heart is strong even though I weigh eight-five kgs. You love to dump everything at once, Anup. Of all, the proposal was the scary one. You know, my heart stopped for a second but I love your surprises," I said in a go looking into his eyes. He chuckled, his gaze was on my lips.

"I don't mind of more surprises in the future but just for once think about this weak heart. Already you stole it with your love and always plans to give many surprises in a single shot. How can I take it, Mr. Dean?" I pouted. He laughed his heart out resonating his melodious voice in this big room. I was drolling over him caressing his silky hair.

'Oh, my biriyani, how lucky I am to make him happy.'

After the performance, he was relieved and happy. My heart was thundering in happiness looking at his handsome smile. He pecked my forehead, hugging me tightly.

"There is nothing to hide in my life anymore. Now I'm an open book and all thanks to you. I love you, Teddy Bear," he whispered. I smiled, hugging him tightly. I knew it Rockstar and I'm glad to reduce your burden which you're holding since ages.

"Thank you so much for fulfilling my dream, Anup. I'm the happiest person in this world. I love you too, my Rockstar," I said kissing his heart. His masculine aromatic fragrance soothing my heart. His warm embrace made me lucky in the world.

"I want to introduce you as my girlfriend to Princi Uncle, my mentor, my supporter, and my well-wisher," I got tensed. In all these four years, I met principal sir just a few times and that too in the group.

"Don't worry. You're not meeting him as principal to this college but my Uncle,"

"Even though, I never met him alone,"

"I know I reduced my weight but I didn't become invisible, I think so," he chuckled pinching my right cheek gently. I pouted and my heart is scared to meet his Uncle aka our principal sir.

He cupped my cheeks, "He's eager to meet you personally, Angel. Stop worrying with your silly brain and give me my breathtaking smile," I smiled without troubling him. Today he faced everything alone and I should support him but not trouble him.

"Come," he pulled me to the center of the room and made me sit on the chair in front of the principal sir's chair.

I never imagined I would sit her like this one day. Anup told me with enthusiasm about how he planned all the things and stuff. I listened to him eagerly looking at his memorizing smile. After ten minutes or so the door opened. I abruptly stood up lowering my head. Anup wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Anupama, finally I met you, dear. I don't have any clue that his girlfriend is none other than you," principal sir said cheerfully.

For the first time, I'm hearing his cheerful tone. I raised my head and gave a small smile. I'm literally shivering and sweating in this air-conditioned room. If not Anup's support I would slump on the ground in front of the principal sir.

"Come here. Sit with me relaxed," he held my palm, I blackly followed him. He made me sit on the sofa, sitting on my right side. Anup sat on the armrest to my left, holding my shoulder. Principal sir glared Anup. Immediately, he got up and sat on the chair in front of us.

"You did a great job on him and I want to know the secret behind this tremendous change," he asked gazing at Anup. He chuckled, leaning on his knees. I smiled awkwardly as I don't know what to tell him.

"Noth... Nothing like that sir," I stammered holding my palm tightly. They became red.

"First of all relax. You don't need to worry in front of me. I'm his father figure and even for you, so you call me Dad," he pressed my palm softly. I didn't raise my head and gulped the lump in my throat. For the first time, someone said something like this. I licked my dry lips.

"Anu..." Anup called holding my palm. I hiccupped, blinking my tears.

'Stupid Anu, why are you crying idiot?'

Principal sir wrapped his left arm around my shoulder. "I can understand your pain dear. All these years, I saw the same pain in Anup. I couldn't reduce his pain. I'm proud of you, dear. You're a wonderful young lady, leading your life strongly. You know what Anup said to me?" I raised my head and saw him curiously. He laughed richly, his voice is sharp and held immense power even in his laugh.

"You're right, Anup. She's your replica" he said looking at Anup. He smiled, gazing me with love. I didn't understand anything.

"He said, 'I complained a lot having everything in my life but Anu had nothing which I had. I want to give her everything she deserves more than I deserved Uncle because she gave me that strength which I lost with my parents. I want to live with her life long and cherish the happiness of family life with my Angel. Please, Uncle, accept her as your daughter'," I saw Anup with tears. He smiled and mouthed, "I love you,"

"So, as per his wish, you're my responsibility. I'm giving you to Anup. If he troubles you do tell me, immediately. I'll search a better man for you," principal sir said with a smirk caressing my hair.

"Uncle..." Anup winced. Principal sir laughed giving me a wink.

"Sorry, don't take me rude sir but no one is better than Anup," I said politely.

"I'm Dad for you," he declared in a strict tone. I nodded positively with happy tears.

"Never nod but answer in words. Okay?"

"Yes sir," he glared. I widened my eyes and want to stick my tongue but suppressed the urge.

"Sorry, Dad,"

He patted my hair, "That's like my girl," said with a smile.

"And you..." he turned straight facing Anup. "... take care of my daughter. I'll punish you hard if you hurt her,"

"Well, she complains a lot Uncle, ask her," I widened my eyes looking at his smirk.

"Tell me, dear. I'll plan the hardest punishments," Dad asked with an assured smile.

'Always loves to play with me. Why should I get scared?'

"He pinches me hard always. It hurts a lot," I pressed my lips in a thin line.

He laughed richly, "Well, I can't blame Anup. I too pinched his bubbly cheeks when he was a kid. He would complain to his father very cutely. Now I miss it but you can fulfill I think," he pinched my cheek gently. Anup chuckled, I lowered my head, blushing.

"Next Sunday come to the home with Anu. Your Aunt is desperate to see her daughter," he declared looking at Anup.

"Sure Uncle,"

"Your Mom will support you then," Dad said with a wink. They both laughed and I smiled.

"I think you should get ready for the party. Next Sunday we'll chat leisurely," he declared and stood up.

Immediately, I stood followed by Anup. "Lucky brat, treasure your Angel. God bless you both," he kept hands on our head. Immediately, I bent touching his feet but Anup stood rooted, so I pulled him. We both took Dad's blessing. It feels nice to call him Dad.

"Thank you for coming into my life Anup," I whispered and stood up. He smiled, standing up.

"Okay, Uncle. We'll leave," he held my left wrist.

"Bye Dad," I said with a polite smile. Still, I can't get used to this sudden change.

"Enjoy hard," Dad said, patting my head. With that, we walked to the door hand in hand. Anup halted in front of the door holding the doorknob. I raised my head to see him looking at Dad with a mischievous smile.

"Uncle I'll be late tomorrow," with that he pulled me outside. We heard Dad's rich laugh. I giggled and we ran without turning back. I halted in front of the steps breathing hard.

"Anup, I'll go from here,"

"I'll come till your room," I gaped him breathing hard.

"Please..." I winced. He pouted.

"Okay, don't forget to send me your pictures in that dress," he declared kissing my palm. I smiled, glancing around to find the place empty. I pulled his tie, pecking his jaw mole and lips, and ran away without glancing back. I know he must be smiling like a fool, ruffling his hair with his long right-hand fingers.

I came to the campus hostel smiling to myself. Everyone glanced at me with mixed emotions. Some are congratulating me, I politely thanked. And some are... well I don't want to mind them. I went to my room and knocked on the door. It opened, I got surprised looking at the almost empty room. They vacated it soon.

"Even I'm surprised like you. Stop your gawking session and get ready soon. You're already late because of your Dean, Rockstar boyfriend," Kavya said wearing her dress. I giggled and went to the washroom, taking my soft cream color towel.

~ζ~ζ~ζ~

If you like the chapter, please vote and share your lovely comments with your dear Melody.

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro