13. A Warm Night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys long time no see. Just college life is too hectic, got some time so updated.

Its a hot shot. So kiddos stay away (as if they will listen😂)

Happy Reading ❤️

"Sir all your luggage has been kept in your room." A room service boy told Sanskar Maheshwari who was standing in the lounge of a 5 star hotel of Paris. He was here for the launch of his newly designed clothes in a fashion show.

"And my PA's?" he asked

"In the room next to you sir." he told making him groan in frustation.

"I wanted her in my room" he thought annoyingly.

A few minutes later a girl came with some files clad in formal skirt with silk blouse.

"This girl manages to make me fall for her even harder everytime. But she doesn't spares a glance also at me." Sanskar thought.

"Sir these are some important documents for the show." she said handing him the files.

"Thank you Swara." Sanskar said giving her a smile.

"OK sir I am leaving for my room." Swara said and smiled seeing his annoying face.

Later at night

"Sir you had your dinner?" Swara asked standing in his room in a black lace sexy nightie. Sanskar gulped seeing her. It was getting hard for him to control. Swara smiled seductively seeing his reaction. But then

"Yes I had but now I want my dessert." He said scrutinising her body from top to bottom with his eyes lingering on her swollen breasts a little longer. She blushed.

"What do you want in dessert sir?" she asked.

"You" Sanskar said boldly and pulled her on bed taking her beneath him.
Without warning he placed his lips on hers sucking her soft petals while she went numb not responding.

"Respond." he said irritated.

"Sir this is wrong. You are married." Swara said looking at him.

"Oh just f*ck it Swara." he said crushing his lips again to hers. This time she too gave in responding to his kiss. Her hands travelled in his hairs sucking his upper lip deeply while he did the same with her lower one. His hands travelled inside her short nightie going up tracing her silky smooth skin and stopping on her firm breasts palming them.

He traced his tongue on her lip asking for entrance but swara being in a playful mood didn't give him hence he gave a nice squeeze to her breast making her moan and immediately entering his tongue in her mouth. He smiled victoriously and started tasting the essence of her mouth. She moaned in his mouth.

His hands traced all along her milky smooth skin giving occasional squeezes. His mouth left hers but not her body. Dipping his head in her neck he started exploring it kissing, licking, biting and sucking. Tracing her collar bone he reached her sweet spot which is on the joint of her neck and shoulder biting it ensuring he leaves a mark behind.

"Uhmmm.. Sanskar.." Swara moaned

"Ohh Swara you have no idea how much insane you drive me." he said looking at her flushed face and slowly pulling down her nightie sleeves exposing her assets to him to ravish. His fingers started to play with her hardened peaks making her squirm.

He slowly took one peak in his mouth sucking it gently at first but as time passed became more passionate whike kneading the other. Her hands were in his hairs encouraging him more by pressing his face in her breasts moaning.
He repeated the process with the other one too further kissing her cleavage and descending down placing wet kisses on her stomach and waist stopping on her navel. He gave a good sucking kiss there.

Not able to handle the heat swara turned taking Sanskar beneath her. She undressed him placing kisses on his neck, shoulder and chest, sucking his Adam's Apple making him groan. His hands caressed her bare back while she explored his chest. She took off his pants along with boxers making him bare and touching his member giving it a massage making Sanskar moan in pleasure.

He rolled over taking her again under him and removed her underpants. Spreading her legs he blew air on her already wet throbbing core teasing her.

"Sanskar just do it already." Swara shouted.

"Not so soon baby. You have teased me so much today. Time for a payback." he said smirking.

He dipped his face in her core licking her sensitive nerves but everytime stopped as soon as swara reached her orgasm making her groan in frustation.

"Sanskaaarrr.. Pleaseeee." She begged.

He now complied her and entered in her with a single thrust making her gasp. The world around them got dissolved and they made love till they reached its ecstasy.

Breathing heavily Sanskar laid besides Swara taking her in his arms basking in the afterglow of their passionate makeout.

"You did wrong Sir. You are married. You betrayed your wife." Swara said looking at him while laying on his chest.

" Don't worry Swara. My wife won't mind me sleeping around with girls." Sanskar said tightening his grip on her giving a naughty smile.

Shocked, she sat on his stomach and began punching him.

" I cant believe you just said that Sanskar. How dare you say this to me, your newly wedded wife." Swara said slapping him continuously playfully.

Sanskar held her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Acha! Now you are my wife? And what about the time this wife was teasing her newly wedded husband. You took another room to stay." He said

"So? You were very much interested in that stupid Airhostess. So I punished you." Swara said twitching her nose. He pecked it.

"I was not interested in her. She was flirting with me. I was not at fault. " He  pouted.

"Awww.. My hubby. You are sooo cute and you know what I enjoyed alot teasing you." Swara said playfully pecking his pout.

" You are becoming naughty day by day my Personal Assistant cum Wife. Let me teach you a lesson." sanskar said coming upon her and soin they got indulged in a second round.

*THE END*

PLEASE PARDON ME FOR THE TRASH I HAVE WRIITEN😂😂

I was missing you guys so just updated whatever came in my mind. Please vote and let me know your views in comments.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro