Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lust Into Love

Hey guys back with a next hot shot on your demand. Hope you will like it☺

No proof read. Forgive the mistakes. 

Happy Reading 💖💖

"Ah Sans.. Sanskar... Ummm...deeper deeper" she was moaning continuously as he dugged himself inside her thrusting fast. He was going wild listening to her. 

"Are you loving it Shona? " he asked while thrusting into her. 

" Ye.. Yes sanskar.. I am loving it.. Just right there.. Oh yes... Ah" said Swara moaning. This continued for few minutes until they both came. 

He pulled himself outside her and kissed her lips wildly as there was no tomorrow. Swara too reciprocated with equal passion pouring all her love to him ready for a second session. He sucked her upper petal while she sucked his lower one roaming her hands in his silk hairs while he was roaming his hands from her bare smooth waist to her assets squeezing them. Their tongues met and saliva mixed giving utter pleasure to them. 

They break away the kiss to catch their breaths. Soon Sanskar leaned into her neck and started giving her love bites. He kissed her there passionately moving towards her shoulder blades and collar bone leaving hickeys. He went down and stopped on her curves sucking, kissing and licking the one while kneading the other one. He did the same with the other one hungrily. Satisfied, he went further down to her waist and naval where he planted open mouth kisses giving her immense pleasure. 

All this while Swara was just smiling feeling him on her and brushing her fingers in his hairs. It wasn't the first time they were into physical contact but still every night it appears heavenly to her. Spending whole night making love with the one you love. What else do you want?

Sanskar entered into her again.. They both climaxed and slipped into sleep in each others embrace.

Next Morning

Swara wakes up first and smiles seeing her position, remembering last night. She blushes and gets ready to go to her work place. Soon sanskar also wakes up and gets ready for his office. He placed a sucking lip peck on Swara's lip and started to leave

"I love u sanskar" swara's words brought him to rest. He looked at her horrified

"Are you in your senses Swara? " he almost screamed.

" Love and between us? Look I told you in beginning itself that we are  only in a physical relationship. Love and all is not for me. You love me. Thats your problem. But the feelings are not mutual. " He left leaving a teary Swara

This was the reality of their relationship. They were in a live in relationship from past 2 years or rather physical relationship as sanskar said. They first time met at a pub and got so much attracted towards each other that by the end of the party they ended up in a room. Since then they were living together. They get intimate every night using protection. Swara initially had no plans of love but slowly slowly fell for him but he only uses her to satisfy his lust or it is as he says because he dont believe in love after seeing his parents getting divorced even after a love marriage. He do cares for her and fulfills all her demands but love was never on his list. 

Swara was badly hurt by his words but then that was the reality. She knew he doesn't loves her and its not his fault. This thought brings tears in her eyes everyday but then she just hopes that maybe someday her feelings will be reciprocated.

She wiped her tears and left for her singing school.

Some days later

Sanskar was kissing Swara wildly when she felt nauseous. She pushed him and ran into the washroom.

"What the.. " he shouted but stopped in middle seeing her puking in washroom. He concernedly went to check her and asked her to come to the doctor as he was observing her ill health from past few weeks. Swara nodded and they left for doctor's place

At Hospital

Both Swasan were sitting on chairs.. After taking some tests doctor came back with the reports in her hand. She looked worried as she knew the reality of their relationship. 

Doctor : Swara have you skipped your pills?

Swara widened her eyes listening her. Then she realized that she forgot to take pills in past few days. Sanskar gave her an angry look. 

Doctor : You are expecting. 

Sanskar got up and left from there.

Doctor gave her a painful smile and prescribed some medicines. Swara came out from the hospital and found him waiting for her in car. She silently sat in and they left from there. Soon they reached at home. Sanskar opened the door with a thud. Swara was scared to see his reaction. 

Swara(whispering): I'm sorry Sanskar I forgot.... 

Sanskar (cuts her words): No you purposely did this. What were you thinking? You will make me live yourself with this? Then you are wrong Swara. Because you cannot. I will never accept this baby. You know I don't like babies and all. So this is your problem. I asked you to take protection. 

Swara: But sanskar ... Listen

Sanskar : Enough. I don't want to listen anything. So please tomorrow itself you are aborting this baby.

Saying this he left the place. Swara was shocked and heart broken. She fell on her knees and cried. 

That night she thought so much about her life. Finally she came to a conclusion and decided her next step. She looked towards Sanskar with teary eyes who was sleeping peacefully. But then she plastered a determined look

She packed her luggage and wrote a letter to him.

" Sanskar I know you dont love me and I agree we were just here to satisfy ourselves but I ended up falling for you and trust me this baby is not on purpose. I seriously forgot the pills. So as you say I am aborting the baby but also ending this relationship. All the best for your future and I promise I wont come infront of you ever. I Love You. 

Yours

Swara

She kept that paper on side table and left.

Four months later

Sanskar's POV

It has been four months.... Four long damn hell months since she left me. Initially I felt I can catch up with another hot chik and move on from Swara as she hardly mattered to me. But wen I tried getting intimate with other girls. I saw her face revolving around me. 

That was the time I realised my love for her. In every nook and corner of the house she left her presence, her memories. I miss her badly. I know I did wrong with her and I hate myself more when I think that I made her kill our child. I spent all these months searching for her but she has disappeared. Her friends are clueless about her. I just want her back in my life. Swara please come back. I love u so much. As much like no one loved anyone before. It is rightly said that the value of a person is know when he leaves and the same happened with me. Where are you swara? Where are you? Your Sanskar needs you. 

POV ENDS

PAN PACIFIC RESTAURANT

A man is seen attending a meeting with his client having long beard, swollen red eyes and a permanent frown on face. No prizes for guessing, he was Sanskar

As soon as the meeting finished he got up to leave but a voice brought him to halt. A curve appeared on his lips and he turned around only to get a shock.

His Swara was standing on stage in not so good clothes but a loose cheap gown singing fr the guests totally unaware of sanskar's presence

Tu aata hai seene mein

Jab jab saansein bharti hoon

Tere dil ki galiyon se

Main har roz guzarti hoon

Swara was singing the song passionately closing her eyes clearly indicating that she was remembering someone. Needless to say, She was indeed remembering sanskar, their moments and fun

Hawaa ke jaise chalta hai tu

Main ret jaisi udti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega

Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho….

Sanskar was watching her continuously with tears in his eyes. He never thought he would find her in such a miserable condition. 

Meri nazar ka safar

Tujhpe hi aake ruke

Kehne ko baaqi hai kya

Kehna tha jo keh chuke

Meri nigaahein hain

Teri nigahon ki tujhe khabar kya be-khabar

Main tujhse hi chhup chhup kar

Teri aankhen padhti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega

Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho….

Swara opened her eyes and got shocked seeing sanskar infront of her looking equally terrible. They had a painful eyelock as if trying conveying their pain to each other. Swara continued singing

Tu jo mujhe aa mila

Sapne hue sirphire

Hathon mein aate nahi

Udte hain lamhe mere

Meri hansi tujhse

Meri khushi tujhse

Tujhe khabar kya be-qadar

Jis din tujhko na dekhun

Pagal pagal phirti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega

Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho….

As she finished the song the hall bursted into applause. Some people came and started giving her money. Sanskar drowned in guilt because he knew that he was the one responsible for her current situation. Swara's eyes never left his and she was reading each and every emotion he was experiencing. But suddenly her thoughts were broken by an unfamiliar touch on her hands.

A man was touching her lustfully scanning her body shamelessly. Swara became cautious and fear crept in her eyes. Sanskar's blood boiled seeing this. He moved towards them and saw many men eyeing her badly.

Swara out of fear held her belly and that was when sanskar noticed a cute small prominent baby bump. He felt an Unknown happiness in his heart... His child is still there. His eyes met swara's but by then swara left crying from there experiencing a public humiliation. The boys followed her and so does sanskar.

Outside the boys surround her and one of them tried touching her but at that time he felt a punch on his face. Sanskar beat them black and blue and they fled. Swara was overflowing with emotions but she controlled her tears and turned around to go. But was stopped by Sanskar who held her hand. 

Sanskar: shona

Swara: I am sorry Sanskar. I seriously didn't know that you were coming here. I promised not to show your fave ever and I will not break my promise. Leave my gand, I am going. 

By then Sanskar hugged her tightly from back making her numb. 

Sanskar: Where Are you going Leaving me alone? I want you back Swara and (placing his hands on her belly) and our baby too. Please forgive me.. I know I did a sin by asking you to kill our baby but ever since you left me I realised what have you done to me in these many years. My kitchen craves for your humming voices you used to make while making food, My house misses your giggles which could be heard all around when you were there and my bed appears to be so big to me without you. You broke our relationship and left the house but your essence remained reminding me of you and your love everytime making me guilty for whatever I did. You were the first woman in my life and I thought it as just a passing fling but no, you are my life Swara. I love you and I can't live without you. Please I want you both back in my life. Punish me, beat me, don't talk to me but please dont leave me. I love u swara. I love u so much. 

As he told his feelings to her she couldn't control any longer and hugged him tightly bursting into tears pouring her heart to him making him guilty more. 

Swara: You don't know Sanskar how much I longed to listen these three words from you. I too never thought that I will fall for you but seems like destiny had its own plans. These four months wete nothing but a hell to me. Though I told I will abort the babuly but no I wanted to keep him as he was our symbol of love. How much I wanted you to be by my side whenever I went for my checkups but then I was all alone. No one supported an unmarried pregnant woman and in turn only gave me taunts. I was thrown out of the music school because of the pregnancy. I so much wanted to return to you but then I remembered my promise. I wanted purely your happiness. (sobs) 

Sanskar(guilty) : I am sorry Swara. I know I did very wrong. Please forgive me and come back 😞😞 please just give me a second chance

Swara: Ok. I am ready to give you another chance but you will get a punishment. 

Sanskar(sad) : I can do anything for you Swara. Just tell me. 

Swara(smiling) : Marry me Sanskar,today... Now and make me yours for this and the upcoming seven births. 

Sanskar's happiness knew no bounds. He happily agreed and then after changing their dresses they went to a church as Swara always wanted a Christian wedding. Some of their friends were present there already. 

"I, Sanskar Maheshwari, take you, Swara Bose as my lawfully wedded wife, to hold from today and forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart. " Sanskar said repeating the priest and slid the ring in her finger smiling. 

"I, Swara Bose, take you, Sanskar Maheshwari as my lawfully wedded husband, to hold from today and forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart. "  Swara said sliding the ring in his finger happily. 

" I hereby declare you both as husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride" the priest said stepping back. 

Sanskar lifted her viel and they kissed softly sealing their promise to be together forever. 

At home Sanskar welcomed her and carried her to their room. He made her lye on bed and kissed her forehead and then her belly (their baby)

Sanskar: I am so happy to get you two back in my life.

Swara (blushing) : Sanskar not two but three. 

Sanskar confused😕😕

Swara: We are having twins Sanskar. 

Now this much happiness in a day was it for him. He immediately hugged her and started jumping and dancing💃💃. Swara laughed seeing his antics. After that they got into a much needed long kiss and slipped into sleep in each others embrace.

After 4 years

" Sanskar... Leave me... Ah.. Umm... Please... They might be home anytime... Its embarrassing now" Swara whispered as he kissed her neck hungrily. She was melting in his touch but was not accepting. 

"Comeon shona I know you also want this and they will be back after three hours from school. We have ample time and its been quite long since we got time for ourselves" Sanskar said nibbling her skin. 

Swara closed her eyes and got lost in his touch enjoying the moment.

Getting her positive signal he unpinned her saree pallu and threw the saree in corner leaving in blouse and under skirt. Kisding on her lips hungrily he unhooked her blouse while she unbuttoned her shirt and soon after undressing they got lost in each other becoming one soul yet again. 

After two hours of intense passionate love making both lied on bed with swara's head on his chest making patterns there while he was stroking her bare back.

Swara: I. (pecks his chest) love (peck) you (peck yet again) Sanskar(pecks his lips)  💖💖

Sanskar: I love you more Swara. You taught me the real meaning of love.  You gave this orphan a family. I can today say I dont want anything else. I have a beautiful wife one pretty daughter siyali maheshwari and a handsome son samarth maheshwari. Thank you for coming in my life and changing MY LUST INTO LOVE.

****The End****

That's all for today guys. I know its not that hot but I am sorry I am not comfortable writing love making using bold words. I am sorry if I disappointed you all 😞

Anyways will wait for your votes and comments ☺☺

And tell me hows the cover pic on the top. Its a face changing asanskari edit😜😜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro