[000] RULES & FORMS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

RULES!

BE NICE
— Any form of bullying or hate won't be tolerated whatsoever.
— You may dislike a character as much as you want, but make sure that stays aimed at the characters not the creators.

FORMS
— When commenting your forms, to keep things neat, comment your characters name first, then reply to your own message with all the details.
— Please message me if you need me to copy+paste the form.

FACECLAIMS
— Please only use actors for your faceclaims, I need decent content of them so I can edit this story on tiktok.
— In addition, please try to pick actors who would fit the vibe of this story, not just anyone! <3
*New addition* Feel free to include some more villainous characters, there's most likely going to be 'possession'-like storylines, so 'bad guy' scenes could be helpful

SLOTS
— I will have a lot of available space, so please don't be shy with applying, create as many OC's as you would like!
— However, please aim for diversity in your roles, both in personality but also what groups they are, or aren't, a part of. Take notes of other applicants answers. (Thank you)

BE ACTIVE
— If your character gets chosen, please be active and don't abandon the book; There are going to be many moments where you'll make decisions for your characters, which will impact the plot.

DETAILS
— In addition to the 'form' section;
Please make your forms detailed, I would like as much information to go off of as you can give me! Especially in order to get the characters accurate to what you're imagining.

HAVE FUN!
— I know I've got a bunch of stuff here, but really all I want is to create something fun (and murder-y) and interactive!
— So just have some fun with it!

DEATH
— Although the title doesn't sound overwhelmingly cheery, the rule/note isn't bad.
— By applying to this fic and submitting a form, you're automatically saying "yes" to your characters getting injured and/or killed. If you're not comfortable with that, then in the kindest way possible, this isn't the fic for you.

PASSWORD
— [At the end of the form]
— A fictional character your OC is like/relates to.
— Just to give me an extra clue as to what your character is like, and to show you've read through these... <3

LOVE INTERESTS
— Part of the form is a yes/no to a love interest for your character.
— If yes; You may look through the submissions and pick another OC by name OR simply say "yes" in that section of the form, and during the 'Cast; Opinions' chapter, we'll have a match-making session.

FORM!

1. NAME ✰ First, Middle & Last (Middle is optional)
2. NICKNAMES ✰ Feel free to specify who calls them which
3. PREFERRED NAME
4. FACECLAIM
5. BACKUP FACECLAIM
6. AGE ✰ 18+
7. BIRTHDAY / ZODIAC ✰ (Set in; 2010)
8. SEXUALITY
9. PRONOUNS
10. LOVE INTEREST / TROPES ✰ (Yes/No) (Or specific OC)
11. BACKUP LOVE INTEREST / TROPES
12. LOVE LANGUAGE ✰ What they do for others, and what they like themselves
13. QUALITIES (3+)
14. FLAWS (2+)
15. STEREOTYPE ✰ Optional
16. GROUP OR SOLO?
17. (IF) GROUP, WHICH?
18. BACKUP GROUP
19. PERSONALITY
20. BACKSTORY
21. FAMILY
22. LIKES
23. DISLIKES
24. FEARS
25. HABITS
26. STRENGTHS
27. WEAKNESSES
28. TRIGGERS ✰ Please be aware this only applies to your character
29. AESTHETIC ✰ I'll be creating a collaborative Pinterest board once the characters are picked
30. THEME SONG / SONG THAT DESCRIBES THEM
31. MIXTAPE
32. EXTRAS
33. HOW DO THEY REACT IN STRESSFUL SITUATIONS?
34. HOTEL ROOM NUMBER ✰ Between 1-999
35. QUOTES (3+)
36. TAGS (3+)
37. PASSWORD ✰ A character the OC is like/relates to

APPLY HERE!

QUESTIONS HERE!

NOTES!

GROUP OPTIONS
— Lore believers / Ghost hunters
— Lore skeptics
— Convention members
— Hikers
—— Friends
—— Family
—— Couple
—— OR Solo

AMOUNTS
— ^ Single line options; Only one group like it.
— ^ Double line options; As many combinations as you guys would like!

CAST SUGGESTIONS
— As seen directly below
— If you have any surplus faceclaim suggestions that you aren't using, feel free to drop them here, for anyone who can't find someone

CAST SUGGESTIONS!

MY OC!

NAME: Tallulah Stevens
NICKNAMES: Loony (by her little brother) & Tee (by close friends and family)
PREFERRED NAME: Tee (Note. She doesn't love her full name,
but she has a soft spot for it when her LI calls her by it. They get a pass.)
FACECLAIM: Alycia Debnam-Carey
BIRTHDAY / ZODIAC: May 17th 1981;
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
PRONOUNS: She/Her
LOVE INTEREST / TROPES: Yes; Pre-established, sunshine (LI) x sunshine protector (TS)
LOVE LANGUAGE: Actions (Outward) & Words of affirmation (Herself)
QUALITIES: Caring, Protective, Sweet. Good at noticing things. Has an uncanny ability to tell when things/people are off
FLAWS: Talks too much (According to plenty of her friends.) Needs to pee like every half hour for some reason. Listens to music religiously, so accidentally ignores people, often
STEREOTYPE: Good girl / Favourite child / Pressured academic / Oldest daughter
GROUP OR SOLO?: Group
GROUP: Couple (They're visiting her parents, her LI's first time)
PERSONALITY: She tends to think of other peoples well-being before her own, often sacrificing her own comfort to make sure people don't feel in any way negative. Constantly worries that she's somehow messed up, and that she's offended or hurt people. Worries that no one actually wants to be friends with her, and they're just doing it out of pity. Feels like a failure because of her parents unrealistic academic expectations. She gets scared during horror movies but tries to hide it because (LI) enjoys watching them. She cries during most movies because she gets attached to the characters. She's a terrible cook, but in major denial, as she does hold the ability to cook packet ramen and toast. She enjoys the outdoors, enjoys long walks/hikes, but nothing in large groups, 'cause they make her anxious. She has poor self control, both in neutral and negative ways.
BACKSTORY: She grew up very close to her parents and sister, the age gap between her and her brother making them not as close. Mostly because they had no similar interests when growing up, and then as a teenager she was out of the house so often. Since moving away, they'd talked much more frequently, via video calls and messages; constantly making, and failing to follow through, on plans to meet up. Christmas was a big thing for their family, with each member unable to remember a time they hadn't loved it; so Tee took advantage of the good holiday mood, to finally make her trip back home, this time with her (LI.)
FAMILY: John Stevens (Father, 57), Marianne Stevens (Mother, 54), Harriet Stevens (Sister, 28), Charlie Stevens (Brother, 17)
LIKES: Hand-making presents. Crochet. Making people laugh. Flowers. Fanta. Labradors (especially golden.) Rain. Coffee (milk, two sugars.) Painting. Writing in pen. Four-poster beds. Train rides. Ghibli movies. Chocolate chip cookies (soft.)
DISLIKES: Boats. Being ignored. Raisins. Chickens. Messy apartments. Dirty dishes. Country music.
FEARS: Losing people she cares about. Falling. Not being believed/listened to.
HABITS: Braids a piece of her hair, at the front, when nervous. Taps her leg when she's anxious. Runs her hands through her hair, constantly moving it.
STRENGTHS: Diffusing situations. Logic puzzles, riddles etc. Pattern recognition. Picking locks.
WEAKNESSES: Trusts easily. Can't swim. Refuses to climb anything. Feels nauseous far too quickly.
TRIGGERS: N/A
THEME SONG: Understand ~ Greer
MIXTAPE: Drift Away ~ Dobie Gray, Maniac ~ Micheal Sembello, This Is Me Trying ~ Taylor Swift
HOW DO THEY REACT IN STRESSFUL SITUATIONS?: She gets scared quite easily, and panics when any timers are involved in situations. But once the initial shock wears off, she can be a pretty level-headed person.
HOTEL ROOM NUMBER: (Will update to match LI's room number)
QUOTES: "Okay okay, let's all just- take a breath, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for...everything."
"Why're you looking at me like that?"
"If I make it out of here, my parents are gonna kill me."
"Hey, Babe, everything's gonna be alright. Look at me? yeah?"
PASSWORD: Jess Day [New Girl]

Authors Note!
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read through this, and apply!
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro