Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You have a thing for your Roommate, don't you?" Annabeth asked as she cleaned off a table. I rolled my eyes at her. She was being stupid. It was a platonic relationship and he was just, comforting me?

"No, W-Why? NO!" I stutter, I could feel the heat on my cheeks.

"You've mentioned him three times already and we just checked in," She pointed out. I rolled my eyes. She was being stupid.

"No, I was just telling you about my day," I say.

"With Will," She adds. 

"I have customers," I mumble walking off. I did not have a thing for Will. 

The day kept going on. It was annoying how slow today was moving. I just wanted to go home. Not to see Will, obviously, I just wanted to go home.

Customers after customers the day took forever to end. I guess I thought about Will once or twice, but we live together, how could I not?

I guess, while I was riding home, I was happy about thinking about Will. I don't think I liked him, but what if he was gay? He wouldn't even like me anyway. What if he would though? No, he wouldn't. I wasn't exactly the definition of hot. I didn't have much muscles, and my skin was really pale, my eyes were dull,  I never really liked my nose if we're being honest. I just wasn't exactly every mans dream.

I ran upstairs where our apartment was and opened the door. My heart almost sank. He wasn't gay, that's for sure. There was a very beautiful girl sitting in the kitchen with Will. She had dark skin, her eyes were like a kaleidoscope, they would change colors from green to blue then to brown. She had random braids in her hair and feathers tied into the braids. She wore no makeup, but didn't need it, she looked flawless. She was also probably Will's girlfriend. 

"Just so perfect--" I heard the voice of Will say before he heard me close the door after walking in. "--Here he is," Will walks over to me and his girlfriend stays in the kitchen. His face looks flushed, why couldn't I do that to him? Why couldn't I make him a blushing mess when we're together? I shook the thoughts out of my head. I knew he was most likely straight. I didn't even have a thing for him. 

"Hey, Death boy, how was work?" He asked, still blushing, gods he must have loved this girl.

"Not much to say about it, how were classes?" I asked, I always sucked at keeping conversations going, but I was better at it with Will.

"Long," He laughed, "Anyway--," He gestured to the beautiful girl in the kitchen, "--This is Piper, she's like my best friend in the entire world, and she was just around and wanted to see my living situation--" Will was cut off by Piper budding in.

"And, no offense, making sure you weren't a serial killer," She was actually shorter than me, which was very rare, the only person I'd ever met that was shorter than me, was Hazel. (A/N, so I'm going with Nico as 5'6 and Piper as 5'5 because I googled PJO HOO CHARACTER HEIGHTS and the first weblink that popped up told me this, sorry if you imagined them short heights but yeah, and yeah have a nice day!)

"None Taken," I reply cracking a smile. My mood was now a lot better since I heard Will describe her as his 'best friend'. He could still like her and want to date her, but they weren't dating yet so I wouldn't have to see a goodbye kiss happen anytime soon. "Anyway, I'm going to get ready for my classes, so you guys continue to do whatever you were doing before I interrupted," I smiled and walked away into my room. I had everything already for classes, but I didn't know how else to excuse myself from the situation. I've gotten better with people, but I am still very socially awkward.

Half an hour passed and I walked out of my room with my bag. Piper and Will were still laughing in the kitchen, she seemed very social, because as soon as she saw me she called out, "You make some bomb-ass cupcakes," I just laughed and thanked her as I hoped in my Uber. 

Classes were boring, why wouldn't they be? They were classes. I called another Uber and went home. It was like eleven PM now and Piper and Will were still laughing away in the kitchen. If it was anyone else, I would have been mad, but I really liked listening to Will laugh. You could still hear a small country accent in it. Who'd think I would have liked the sound of a country accent.

"I agree, your roommates kind of hot," I hear the voice say as I was watching 'The Walking Dead' Re-runs. I almost laughed at the thought of this, me? Hot? Funny. 

"Pipes!" Will's voice laughs out. "You have a boyfriend!" 

"Doesn't mean I can't state a fact!" She counteracted. I could feel myself blushing. I felt awkward, I mean I was usually awkward during things like this, but what was I supposed to do? Pretend to be asleep? 

"I was trying to tell you earlier when he--" I cut Will off-- not intentionally --by calling out from the couch whilst trying to get up.

"The good ones are always taken or gay, amiright?" I laughed and began to walk into my room, hoping I could just slip away. I don't know why I said that I so shouldn't have said that. There was no reason to say that. I basically came out to Will, I mean not really, but what if he put two and two together?

"You heard that?" I heard Piper laugh, she sounded embarrassed but I just ignore it.

"Nico?" Will calls out and he slides out of the kitchen. He slid in with grey socks on. He was wearing Hufflepuff long Pajama pants and a loose dark blue T-shirt. "Which one? I--Uhh--Are you one of those--I--You don't have to--I mean--if you--which one?" He managed to stutter out. What happened if he was homophobic? What happened if he found out I was gay and just ran out the door screaming, not even taking his stuff out of his room because he thought it was infected with my gayness? (A/N Gayness? I don't know, don't ask)

"What do you mean?" I laugh awkwardly.

"Nico, are you t-taken or g-g-gay?" He stuttered, he seemed to have a pinkish tint to his cheeks.

"Who knows," I shrug my shoulders. I didn't know what to say, do I just deadpan, 'Gay bitch,' because I don't think so.

"If your dating someone then how come I never see them?" He asked, his smile seemed to fade, I'm not sure why. (A/N honestly, this chapter is so shitty, I'm sorry, like mid-writing and I'm just like ughghhg)

"Will," I laughed, hoping that'd make it less awkward. "They don't exist, that's why," I just finished with that and walked into my room, closing the door behind me. As I collpased onto my bed I could have sworn I heard Will scream, "PIPES HE'S GAY!"

~~~

I literally hate this chapter with all my might but yeah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro