❛❛13❞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The moment Jungkook move inside the cave leaving Taehyung behind, a wall appeared again, engulfing him into the darkness.

It was a cave mouth of impenetrable darkness, as Jungkook stepped in he watched his shadow dissolving into the surrounding darkness. It was dark and the only sound was the dripping water.

Small, loose stones littered the floor causing him to trip as he got closer to the giant rock face wall, flashing the beam of his torch ahead and a giant gate came into view.

All of a sudden, flaming light sparked to life, lighting up the tunnel ahead and bathing the entire cave in a flickering greenish blue glow. The dark place was quite luminous now.

"Is anybody here?" Jungkook asked while he was still able to hear that giant baby sobbing through the ear piece.

A voice like the magma chamber of a volcano roared through the cave, deep, but filled entirely with the molten rock. The voice powerful enough to make anyones bones feel like they were vibrating.

"OH LITTLE CHILD WHERE DID YOU GET THIS MUCH COURAGE TO STEP INSIDE THE DEN OF A HUNGRY LIONESS?" The voice boomed with a mocking laugh making him ball his fists.

"My Y/N is inside! Ofcourse I'll come for her!" Jungkook retorted and the tone of the voice changed into a amused one,"Oooh I see it's been a long time I met such passionate eyes of someone!"

There was a feeling of satisfaction inside him making him keep his head high.

"Keep this passion alive child! You need to answer a question, but before let me tell you the rules." The voice turned back into a mocking one provoking jungkook, provoking him to prove, give proof of what he said.

And he was well determined too, he was determined he'll get her back.

"You still got a choice to return child, but if you chose to answer and want to go ahead. Remember wrong answer is a straight gateway to death and even if you answer correctly...there's no turning back. No more choices to return. Wanna try?" The voice roared.

Taehyung called his name out of concern but without wasting a single second Jungkook stepped ahead accepting the offer.

Taehyung sobbed hard on the line. Scared to death...

"Here you're then...Remember no turning back!" With that a load voice roared making his legs numb but he fought through the numbness supporting him upwards.

"I Hurt The Most When Lost, Yet Also When Not Had At All. I'm Sometimes The Hardest To Express, But The Easiest To Ignore, I Can Be Given To Many, Or Just One...What Am I?"

Jungkook's heartbeat fastened as the voice laughed mockingly. His mind was completely blank. That's when he remembered what Amantha told him.

"In on lifetime you'll love many times but one love will burn your soul forever!"

Lifting his hand up to his chest he felt his heartbeat increasing with every single word he repeated. And that's when he knew...

"LOVE!"

The deep mocking laugh got muffled into the dark. In a soft yet dominating tone the voice continued.

"Welcome to Fuerte Del Amor, the fort that was made as a symbol of love for the queen. A queen who doesn't believe in love anymore. I wish you get what you're here for..."

With that the earth beneath his feet started shaking, the door ahead opened with the sound of two rocks rubbing together to guide him further.

Small cracks were dimly luminating still he was holding the flashlight tightly, his heart was still racing from the very moment he stepped in Spain.

"You okay???" Taehyung asked from the ear piece,"Yup I'm okay! What time it is?" Jungkook asked walking forward.

"3:45 PM. Remember you need to return before midnight."

~✿>•<✿~

Authors :
Short update hehe...mianhae!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro