Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

On a different planet, in a dark forest, the sound of gun shot could be heard.

Hanabi: *would continue firing her weapon as she would be training with Saki* So you sure don't want this shotgun?

Saki: *would dodge multiple bullets her way and nod towards her friend* Yep, I'm sure. *smirks playfully* in fact

The swordwomen would deflect one of the bullets with her blade that rip the shotgun in two.

Hanabi: *would drop the destroyed gun and glance over at the swordwomen who landed on her feet* That was unnecessary.

Saki: *giggles lightly while standing to her full height* Oh please, not like you were going to use it. Beside I like using your pistol then some random gun that you found.

Hanabi: *shakes her head at hearing this* Okay.

The two females would smirk a bit at each other before hearding something growling at them and look over, seeing multiples beasts.

Saki: *grins darkly* Another warm-up.

Hanabi: *smirk darkly as her stomach would growl a bit along with Saki's* More like dinner.

Saki: *rolls her shoulder while looking around, seeing that they were surrounded* Seem like that these beasts have been watching us for a while judging how there many of them.

Hanabi: *would twirl her pistol around for few second and grip the hilt* Well, they'll be disappointed about not having a meal.

Saki: *would licked her lips* But we won't. Bet I get more than you.

Hanabi: *grins excitedly* You're fucking on.

The two females would rush at the beasts with the beats roaring ferocious.

Meanwhile, at Jessie's house
Ema and her sisters would be the livingroom, watch tv but had a small concern and worried look as they haven't seen their grandmother in two days.

Emma: *would rub her hair* I hope grandma is okay.

As the magic user had said that, a portal would open beside them with their grandmother and Hilda coming out.

Jessie: *bows lightly towards the taller female* Do come back Hilda.

Hilda would nod to her while grabbing her bag by the doorway and would out as the grandmother would be tackled down by her granddaughters.

Jessie: *would smiled lightly at this* Apologies about my disappearance.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro