Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hanabi would sneak into Momiji's room and look around for a bit.

Hanabi: *would be a bit impress by the side of the room* Make sense that her room would be the biggest.

She would notice a picture that would facing away from the room and went over to it and grabbed it and soon rise a brow at the image she saw before heading downstairs where the kunoichi would be the livingroom, reading.

Hanabi: *would stop in front of the kunoichi and held the photo up* Yo, Momiji, who's this?

Momiji hums lightly in curiosity at what the shortstack be talking before her eyes widen at seeing the photo and would drop the book she would be reading that would get the rest of the girl's attention.

Momiji: *in a bit of a shaking tone while shakingly putting her hands on her knees and look down away with her eyes close* T...That's....my son.

The shortstack along with the other females would be surprised to hear this.

Saki: *tilts her head while crossing her arms* You had a child? I finding that hard to believe.

Yamato would hit the swordwomen on the back of the head.

Saki: *would rub her head while glaring back at the taller female* Why the fuck did you do that?

Momiji: *would have a small sad smile* Well my adopted son.

Hilda: *had walk over to Hanabi and took the photo from her and look at her and briefly hesitate at the question she was about to ask* Momiji, if you don't mind me asking...how did you find him?

The kunoichi would remain a bit silent for a few seconds before answering.

Momiji: It was a few years ago, it was after some war between two ninja village. *would twist a single strain of hair sheepishly with a light blush* I would head into one of the village to see if I can find anything interesting for myself along seeing any survivors.

Hanabi: *would blink a few times at this before having a teasing smirk* Didn't know you were like that Momiji.

The kunoichi would blush more at hearing those words before continuing on.

Momiji: *would have a small smile at the memory at how she find her son* I remember arriving at one of the house after hearing something like weak call and went over to check out and saw  a mother who fatally injure,  tightly clinging something in her arms to herself and when I went over to her to heal her she would stop me, shaking her head, telling me it was too late for her before showing me her child. *would have another sad smile along with a chuckle* when I turn to her after seeing her child, she had pass away with a soft relief smile. So with nothing else to do, I took her child and rise him as my own.

The kunoichi would remain again as Hilda would nod to her.

Saki: *bluntly* So what happened next? Did he died or something?

The swordwomen would be hit again on the head.

Momiji: *would remain silent again while clenching her knees along with a few angry tears coming out of her eyes* No...he didn't or at least I hope not. One day, I would be attack by a group of ninjas while I distracted, one of them manage to take my son away from me and I couldn't track them since more ninjas would show up. *would have a slightly satisfied smirk* None of those bastards made it alive. *would wipe her eyes a bit though a few tears would be come out of her eyes* I just hope my boy is still alive and hopefully safe.

Hilda: *would glance back down at the photo* What's your son's name?

Momiji: *would glance over at her* Ryu was his name.

She would glance over at Hanabi who  had patted her knee.

Hanabi: *would have her hat shadowing her face* Ahh...sorry about asking this.

The older female would smirk lightly and put her hand on the girl's head.

Momiji: *in a bit of a soft tone* You were just curious is all. *would stand up while Hilda would give her photo back* Now excuse me, I would like to be alone.

She would walk out of the room and headed into her room and locked her door.

Momiji: *would put pull the photo back out and stare at it for a bit with a few tears coming out* I hope you are still alive and well my dear boy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro