Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hanabi would be standing in the middle of a grassland, thinking to herself.

Hanabi: *tilts her head* Should I mess with or something?

The shortstack female would stop at sensing approaching her fast and quickly pull out her gun where she would grabbed by the face and slammed into a cliff before being dragged upwards and throw into the ground.

Hanabi: *would flip to her feet and stop herself, having a few dirt marks across her cloth* Mirko.

Mirko: *would smile down at her while standing at 8'10 in height* Greeting, Hanabi-Chan. *hovers down to the ground with her arms behind her back and eyes closed* I need to you to call Hilda and Saki please. I have a message for them and you.

Hanabi: *would have her gun at her side* I'm not calling them for you.  Beside, we're not exactly allies.

Mirko: *would let out a small sigh and open her eyes Last chance, Hanabi-Chan or I have to get them to come by force.

Hanabi: *smirks and twirl her gun before aiming towards the blond female* You wish.

Mirko: *shakes her head* Aw, and I didn't come here for a fight. *let out a small giggle while cracking her knuckles* But I should know better when it comes to you.

The blond female would soon rush forward toward the female shortstack dodging a few bullets.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro