Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yamato would be sitting on the couch with a bored expression until hearing someone knocking on the door and went over to see who it was and open the door.

Momiji: *waves towards the taller warrior* Greetings, Yamato, I have finally return.

The tall warrior would stare at the kunoichi in surprise for a split second before shaking her head and glance over at a redhead boy beside her.

Ryu: *would wave towards her while surprise at how tall she was* Hey...Ryu...you're tall.

Yamato: *would nod to him politely* I get that a lot. Yamato.

The redhead shinobi would nod back to her as the kunoichi would walk inside her house and look around with her son following behind her and Yamato closing the door.

Momiji: *look back at the light blond female with a rise a brow at not seeing three certain females* Where is Hanabi and the other two?

Yamato: *shrugs her shoulder then cross her arms, was also wondering where the three females were at * I don't know. They weren't here when I get here.

The kunoichi would have a small frown at this but soon shook it off, knowing they would come back or at she hope they would.

Momiji: *would tilt her head a bit at the taller female, noticing something off about her* Yamato...did you grow?

The tall warrior would froze at this but would slowly nod.

Yamato: *rubs her head* Yeah, I did.

Her stomach would growl along with Ryu's.

Momiji: *smiles brightly while bringing her hands together* I'll cook you two something good. *her stomach would growl loudly* And I guess myself as well.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro