Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hanabi would scoff lightly to herself while holding a corpse of a guard, using the body as a shield before tossing the body over at them and glance over at Mirko who staring at her.

Mirko: *tilts her head slightly and walk to the right, keeping her eyes* Aw, those guard were lacking a bit of their training. *shakes her head* They were fillers anyway.

She would stop behind the female shortstack who would looking back at her slightly.

Mirko: *would put her hands behind her back* I'm a bit impressed that those bullet bounce off you, Hanabi-chan. They were made of special material you know.

The blonde would be quick to avoid several shots from the female shortstack who jump back from the blonde stomping into the ground then leap forward towards the shorter girl as several more shots were heard.

Meanwhile, Hilda and Saki had sneak around and were standing in a dark large room.

Hilda: *scan around the room and look behind her* So you were waiting for us.

Tayuya: *smile welcomingly to them with her legs cross on her throne* Welcome, Hilda and Saki. *clap her hands together* It's been quite awhile since we meet each other. *glance over at the swordwomen and rise a brow of amusement at not smelling nor seeing any blood on her sword and body* And here I thought you would kill a few guards.

Hilda: *turn around and crossed her arms* Skip the chit-chat and get to the point. We rather not be here longer than we already have.

Tayuya: *would shake her head at this and let out a small chuckle* You are still the same as ever, Hilda but alright, I'll tell you. It's that's little "friend" of yours.

The two females would share a brief look, knowing who she was talking about then look back at the female.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro