Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma would be staring at her older brother figure with excitement on her face.

Emma: *swing her fist up and down in rapid excitement and spoke in an very excited tone* Again!

Jaylen who chuckled at seeing the excitement across his younger sister's face and soon nodded to her.

Jaylen: *shakes his head with a small warm smile* Alright but this is last time.

The magic user nod to him as he let out another chuckle before concentrating briefly as a magic would engulf around his fist and punched the ground.

Emma: *would let out an happy squeal at this, her pupils shaping into stars before hug her brother, putting her breasts in his face* Thanks, big brother! *would let go of him and had small pout, jealous of him a bit* I'm jealous that you have crush magic. *would cross her arm under breast while smirking up at him* It's a rare magic and a powerful one at that.

Jaylen roll his eyes playfully, knowing how his younger sister loves magic and could go on and on about different type of magic as he stop her by patting her head.

Jaylen: *in a warm tone* Yeah it is but don't have forget *had a small frown and spoke in a semi serious tone* it can be dangerous around other so I have to good control over it.

The magic user would stare at him for a bit before punching his chest playfully.

Emma: *give him a bright grin* From what I seem you had great control over it. I'm sure you won't be dangerous to us.

The dark skin male would stare at his sister before giving her a playful noogie

Jaylen: *had a small smile while hearing her telling him to stop* This nerd here.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro