Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ema and Emma would be on their panting in exhaust with Momiji looking at them.

Momiji: *had put her hands on her hips with a smile* Not bad at all you two. *had look at Emma* Though Emma, you should work on close quarters combat. Your older sister can't alway have your back.

Emma: *nods* Yes ma'am.

The kunoichi would nodded to her before feeling someone grabbed her breasts and know who it was.

Emily: *had a blissful smirk with her eyes closed* Finally, I did it.

Momiji would smacked the perverted girl and look down at her.

Momiji: *had let out a sigh* Despite what you just did. You did surprisingly well. *had look over at Emblem* You and your twin there have very good teamwork keep it up.

Emily: *smirks* Of course I would do well.

Emblem: *had a small smile and bows toward the kunoichi* Thanks for the spar Momiji.

The kunoichi would rolled her eyes playful before looking over at you.

Momiji: As for you, Y/N I don't have much to say about you honestly. You did good as well.

The kunoichi would stared for you and the twins for a bit before walking away, heading back to her house as you would share a small conversations with the girls.

Five minutes later, Momiji
Momiji would be in the middle of a open forest and stopped at seeing a female standing in front of her.

Momiji: *had put her hand near her hilt, sensing something bad about this women* Can I help you?

Saki: *had smirked lightly at her* Yeah you can. You seem to know the way of the swords so how about a small duel between us?

The kunoichi thought about it and shook her head.

Momiji: *had small apologetics smile* Sorry but I can't.

The kunoichi's eye widen and ducked under a slash aim at her head.

Saki: *had smirked down at her* Sorry but I'm not taking no for an answer.

Momiji had glare slightly while standing up and jump a few feet away from her with a bit of sweating forming on her head, sensing the bloodlust coming off this women.

Momiji: *had pulled her sword out and got in her stance* Then you leave me with no choice.

Saki: *grins slightly* Indeed I don't.

Both would stand off, waiting the other to make the first move.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro