16 ~ Rudra is Hurt

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

900 Votes fasttttt!!!

Rudra POV

She was looking really beautiful in that dress, dancing in the middle. I did not know but I never looked at her like that. I mean, she was beautiful but the way she was looking today was extraordinarily beautiful.

And, my heartbeats just stopped when she suddenly stopped making spins and looked directly at me. Our eyes met and I felt it a little strange and it was the fire.

Something, I never felt before. Like, now looking at her I could feel that I was the main character of someone's story. I was important to someone, be it a negative part but my existence was there.

Whole my life, I never felt this way. Never felt important, and never got anyone's attention but the way she looked at me I could see the anger, rage, and hints of emotions that were guarded behind that anger and rage.

I gulped and she lowered her gaze to continue with her steps.

And, I walked away from there.

I had to talk to my Uncle about everything. I just wanted some way we could sort it out because I could see her doing this to herself, to me and to her family or anyone.

I walked back to his chamber because he had arrived with the convoy now.

The guards let me in and I looked at him.

"Uncle,"

He turned to look at me and he lifted his eyebrows.

"Uncle? I hardly remember the last time when you called me that,"

He taunted me and the guards closed the door behind us.

"I wanted to talk to you about something,"

I said in a slow yet effective voice and he sat on the couch spreading his arms on the couch rests.

I tied both my hand behind me and looked at him asking me in a slow yet authoritative voice.

"Tell me,"

I inhaled a sharp breath and put my thoughts into words.

"Back out from this wedding,"

I exclaimed and he shot me a shocked and angered glare.

"Back out from the wedding? No, I will not,"

He exclaimed back and I added.

"The man Nandani is rumoured to be in an affair with is me,"

Now, he looked at me and stood up.

"What??"

I clenched my jaw and held my ground.

"Yes, I left her and she is using you to take revenge on me,"

I exclaimed and he lifted his eyebrows.

"It does not matter now, You better be going away to your work,"

He stated and I stepped forward.

"Uncle, you can get any girl for the little fantasies of you. But, Nandani is my girl, she is my whole world, everything I have got. I was a fool back then to leave her but now thinking about it I just cannot see her getting away from me, please... Please uncle,"

I pleaded and he placed his hand on my shoulder. Never in my whole life have I pleased anyone, never.

"I liked your suggestion but it is too late now. Hope you understand,"

He stated and my face got stiff with the anger rushing over my face.

His flirt expression could tell me that in no way he was going to be angry at what I was saying.

But, I had to try.

"Please, Uncle, please try to understand. If you could conv-"

"Stop it and get back to your work,"

He interrupted and exclaimed with a flat and anguish tone.

I just stared blankly at his face and stepped backward to get out of his chamber.

Opening the door, I walked out of it. My whole body was heating up with anger, I just wanted to rip his body apart.

When I was saying that I wanted her, she was my world, I really mean it. I really really meant it.

I punched the trunk of the tree and my knuckles started bleeding but the pain was not there but her face.

Her face was blurring my vision. The moment when she came to my chamber and talked to me, the moment when she looked at me and asked me to make love to her.

I still remembered her words what she said about us.

Why? Why the hell she needs to do it? Why the hell she wants revenge? Why the hell she was doing it at all?

I punched the trunk of the dense, old tree again and my eyes teared up with the emotions running over my face.

"Rudra,"

Suddenly, a manly voice caught my attention and I turned to look in the direction where the voice came.

Because of the darkness, it took me some moments to figure out that voice belonged to the same man I talked to yesterday.

"Aahil,"

I said and he walked closer to me. He looked at my face and walked closer.

I was trying to hold back my emotions and suddenly he stepped forward and hugged me lightly, patting my shoulder.

"Come on, you have got it, man. We, men, are nothing without these crazy women. Surprisingly they are the ones for whom we get energised and they are the ones who drain our energy too,"

I chuckled hearing him and released the light, friendly hug.

"So, what happened?"

He asked and I inhaled a sharp breath.

"I tried to talk to my uncle but as always he is super uninterested in me getting any kind of happiness or hope. It's his business to keep me away from everything that brings me hope,"

I started and he sighed.

"So, the plan is the same, kidnapping?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Till now, hell yeah. No other options left,"

I exclaimed and he smiled.

"Do not worry, I have got some plans for you. I am with you, my wife with you, my brother-in-law with you and now we have to make one more important person to be with us in this plan,"

He muttered a little dramatically and finished.

"Come with me,"

He said and I started following him. 

Through the secret and silent ways, he took me to the other building which was seeming like a guest chamber.

I followed him silently and he took me to the hall. A hall which was seeming like a decorated hall, like a secret celebration was happening there.

Just as we entered I looked all eyes on us and I could recognize a few of their faces.

One of them was Haider who was sitting with a pillow beside him and holding a glass in his fingers, probably alcohol.

"Oh, who is this man?"

An authoritative voice caught my attention and I looked at a man who was tall, strongly built and seems in his forties.

"This is Rudra and Rudra, he is my father-in-law, Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman,"

He introduced and I looked at him with the daring he made.

"Woah, the Sultan,"

I muttered and he wished me in his Islamic style, while I returned the greeting with the humble adjoining of my hands.

"Nice to meet you, young man,"

He said and Aahil took me to have a seat beside him.

There were other people too, maybe the high-rank soldiers and their relatives.

"Ohh, Rudaram, Rukshu... what was your name again?"

I looked at the young man who was once again pronouncing my name wrong.

"Rudra,"

Aahil corrected him and he chuckled.

"Yeah, Rudra, right,"

"How drunk he is?"

I asked him and suddenly Sultan Rafiq replied.

"Very much, he is my son who is living his life because his mother did not allow me to live mine,"

I nodded lightly and looked at Aahil who just smiled.

"And, how drunk he is?"

I asked Aahil referring to the Sultan Rafiq and he slowly answered.

"Very much, but no one has to learn about it because his daughter is my wife and his wife is my mother-in-law and his other wife is my aunt, in no case anyone should find that he got drunk,"

He muttered in a slow voice and I smiled.

"Smart man, I see how one should convince his father-in-law,"

He chuckled and I now looked at him.

"And, you are not looking like drunk,"

He shook his face and shyly smiled.

"I will celebrate with my wife late night,"

"Ohhh,"

I teased him a little and offered me a drink.

"No, thank you. I do not drink,"

I said and he chuckled.

"Ofcourse, you are into some serious stuff like kidnapping the bride,"

I chuckled a little and suddenly the Sultan Rafiq said.

"Who is kidnapping the bride?"

"Strong ears,"

Aahil commented slowly and I saw the Sultan straightening himself to look at us.

"Why did not they tell me that there is a twist in the wedding?"

He complaint and I lifted my eyebrows not believing how chill they were.

"Well, Rudra is planning it because he loves the bride and the bride's father is against it,"

Aahil interrupted and I just looked at him for spilling the wrongs facts.

"No, it isn-"

And, he immediately stopped me from completing it.

"Oh, then I think I need to talk to the King, the bride's father,"

He said and Aahil immediately said for me.

"He is not agreeing to it, even the Princess is getting married to an eighty years old man,"

And, I shot him an glare. What the hell was he doing?

"What???? An eighty year old man, hell no. This is not possible, no way,"

He blabbered and started standing up.

But, he immediately pulled him back and made him look at him.

"Abbujaan, you know Rudra loves the Princess. Like you loves mother-in-law, like I love Ruhani even more than it. He loves her so much. But the old King and her father both are his enemies, just because he is yet to be the King, they are not allowing him to marry her. Even she loves him so much. Talks are not the options, tomorrow is the wedding and you know we really really need to help the couple,"

He just stared at me for a few moments and I gulped nervously not knowing why the hell everyone knew about my life and my plan now.

"Okay, I am in but I will have to confirm the facts with my way,"

He said and I looked at Aahil who just gave me a winning smile.

"Do not worry, I will send Ruhani to confirm the facts,"

I just did not know what the hell was about to happen tomorrow now. These people I did not know but how could I trust them like that.

And, suddenly I shivered as the Sultan stood up as the beats of the instruments started getting higher, stronger and more rythemic.

He started dancing, moving his waist to the beats and Aahil started laughing and cheering him up.

"Yeahhhhh, this is beautiful,"

And, he suddenly stood up to sit with the singer.

"I will sing,"

He said and stopped all the people who were playing the instruments and looked at him.

"Abbujaan, dance on this one,"

He said and suddenly started to catch on the tones after clearing his thoughts dramatically.

"Well, let me play the drums,"

Haider also stood up and shifted the drum player.

"Woah,"

I breathed and looked at the father, son and son-in-law trio enjoying the hell of themselves open heartedly.

The Son was playing the drums, the son in law singing and the father was dancing.

And, suddenly I started laughing looking at them.

Even, my got teary looking at them enjoying themselves. Suddenly the thought of my family, my mother, my siblings and my father crossed my mind and my smile vanished.

I gulped and lowered my gaze. 

Inhaling a deep breath, I stood up to walk back to the King's chamber. I had to do my duty before talking to him tomorrow too if he would understand.

Honestly, right now, I was ready to give up on the idea of having the throne for myself and rule. But, now after listening to what Nandani said to me the other day about spending her life with me in just the cottage gave me courage to stand up for us and first get her. And, put the things right.

I walked out of the celebration hall and walked back to the chamber.

I stood outside his chamber and retired the soldiers.

"I will watch now,"

I said to them and they left leaving me alone.

And, suddenly the door of the chamber opened and I turned to see why the King was still awake.

But, as soon as my sight fell on a feminine figure and figured out that she was Nandani I lost it.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I asked and she looked at me and hurriedly closed the door behind while muttering in a sensual tone.

"Lower your voice, the King just slept,"

My hand immediately reached to her neck and I stepped forward to push her against the wall. She calling him the King was enough to ignite the anger in me right now. But, moreover what the hell was she doing here?

"What the hell are you doing here? Nandani,"

I asked still trying to believe that it was joke but her blushed red cheeks, panting, fast heartbeats were speaking otherwise.

My heart literally raced up beating faster just by the thought of something wrong happened between them. My whole body was feeling like an volcano burst into me and my skin was burning with the anger. I just was wanted to hear 'Nothing'.

But.

"What do you think the King and I were doing past the mid night, just before a day our wedding,"

She exclaimed and I totally lost it. My grip automatically tighetend on her neck and I just could not think about anything more. The anger rushed to my face, my brain, every pore of me and I got so mad that even my eyes got teared up with the anger. I just wanted to kill her right now but her eyes that were staring right back at me was stopping me. The emotions, the feelings, the pain, the anger it all suddenly bubbled up in me and reached the heights of it.

"Do not you dare say that,"

I said in a slow, calm voice still hoping she would start laughing and tell me that it was just a prank.

But, her face was emotionless and she replied.

"A scar you gave to me and a scar I gave to you. We are even now,"

The moment she said those words, trust me, my whole world shattered.

Literally shattered.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart and a tear fell from my eyes. My grip on her neck loosened and I abruptly took a step back.

"What?"

My drying out throat managed to say and she touched her neck.

And, she started walking away. I just froze in my steps as I did not know what to do now. What the hell she did? How could she? I screamed internally and started following her.

The guards standing out of her chamber looked at me and they stopped me from going inside.

She closed the door getting inside and I looked at those guards. I took out my knife and stared in their eyes.

"Not now, do not mess with me,"

I threated them. I meant it. And, they moved a little away. I pushed the door open and closed it behind me.

"What do you mean?"

I asked in a high voice. I was pissed off, mad, and completely lost it.

But, rather than answering my question she stretched her arm and took off her dupatta. My sight fell on her revealing blouse and she started unfolding her comforter for getting into the bed.

But, before she could, I held her wrist and pushed her against one of the bed pillar to make her look into my eyes.

"How dare you? How could you steep so low that you slept with him? What about your self respect and pride? How could you?"

I whisper yelled at her and she suddenly started laughing.

"What? Pride? Self respect?"

She continued laughing and I suddenly held her neck to make her stop laughing and answer my damn question.

"How dare you Nandani?"

I asked and angled her face to look at me.

"Who the hell are you giving me lessons about the pride and self respect, hnn?"

She stared back at me and now I could sense the same rage and anger in her voice.

"Who the hell am I? You are asking me who am I questioning me?... You loves me,"

I stated and our breathing started fighting with the close proximity of our faces.

"I Loved you... Loved. It is in the past. The day you left me with the letter considering that I was a scar to my family, you lost my love that day. I loved you... loved,"

She exclaimed and I pulled her even closer as her talks were really hurting me.

"That means, you will sleep with anyone? With my uncle, an old man?"

Now, my voice literally turned hoarse and sad.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

What do you think will Rudra do now?

Love you all ♥️♥️♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro