3 ~ The Night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nandani POV

"Yes,"

I muttered courageously and looked into his eyes.

My heart was beating faster than normal, the close proximity taking my breath away. This was the first time, I was feeling him this much closer. My eyelids fighting to stay open when I felt his forehead touching mine. His eyes looked at my lips when his fingers pulled the strings of my gown.

With the last string, I started feeling my knees weaker and my body getting a little unbalanced. Tilting my body backwards along with the head, I closed my eyes and I felt his cheeks against my cheek.

His warm skin soothed my body and then I felt his fingers over my inner, around my stomach, slowly encircling my waist.

When I felt his wide, big hand against my waist, I could not stop myself from escaping a small moan. 

It was like, he was sending his warmth in the cold weather.

I tried to open my eyes and look at him.

But, I slowly felt his hand against the hem of my gown. Fisting against the hems in front, I felt him slipping it down off my shoulders.

The cold breeze touched my now-revealing shoulders and he let the gown fall to my feet. And, it fell easily because it was loose for my body.

He took a step back and held my hand to take me along. Looking into my eyes, he kissed my palm.

He turned me back to make me look at myself in the mirror and I saw him standing behind me. 

I tilted my head a little sideward when I felt his fingers collecting the loose hair from the side of my neck and pushing them aside. 

He held all my hair with the other hand to my right and touched my neck with the index finger of another hand. I shivered at the insanely sensational touch and blinked nervously.

Then, slowly I saw him leaning into my neck and there my lips parted to escape an inaudible moan when I felt his lips against my neck for the first time. He applied the pressure and my eyes turned teary all of sudden.

It was so beautiful and captivating that I could not stop myself from closing my eyes and giving in.

He kissed the side of my neck and then I felt him sucking on my skin. Once, twice, thrice... and I cried with a slight pain when it turned a little harsh.

"Rudra,"

I breathed and I felt him taking his lips away from my neck. I saw a bright red mark on my neck and he slowly muttered in my ear.

"The actual thing is really different than the classes,"

His voice felt so hot that I could not stop myself from lowering my gaze and feeling insanely timid. 

But, my heart and mind wanted to ask.

"What is the difference?"

I lifted my gaze again only to see that his eyes were fixed on my neck and I felt his hand raking on my thigh.

He bent forward and sucked on my neck harshly this time and his hand moved along my thigh, inside the inner.

I shivered insanely and escaped breathing moans feeling the sparks running on my skin with the touch and oozing my brain.

"It is painful in real,"

He stated against my ear and I closed my eyes giving up on the sensations that were making me feel insane right now.

"Very painful?"

I whisper asked and he bit on my earlobe muttering slowly.

"Very, very, very painful,"

He said and I felt like getting hotter. His fingers brushed the inner side of my thigh and I shamelessly asked.

"What is very, very, very painful in exact?"

Slowly, I felt his other hand snaking around my waist and he sucked on my earlobe making my head tilt sideward.

I felt his teeth against my earlobe and I cried.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

"This much,"

He commented and I sucked on my lips and opened my eyes to look at him through the mirror. I saw him smiling a little and he slowly muttered.

"This much for the whole night,"

A strong shiver ran down my spine and my smile vanished upon hearing it. Now he straightened his face to look at me. I gulped and thinned my eyebrows imagining myself moaning with this pain the whole night and wondered why anyone did not tell me about this before.

"Will it make me cry harder?"

I asked actually concerned because of it.

And, he turned me to make me face him again. Pushing me against the dressing table slowly he cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"No, you will not cry harder...,"

And, then I felt his lips against my cheek, kissing me and he slowly muttered.

"You will moan harder, my name,"

I moaned slowly and felt his lips close to my jaw and I asked slowly.

"How are you so sure?"

He sucked on my jaw and muttered back.

"Everyone knows what they are capable of,"

He said and I cupped his cheek to make him look at me. My lip craving for his and I requested in a slow voice.

"Kiss me, please,"

He looked into my eyes and he cupped my cheek. I felt his thumb near my lips and he slowly feathered my lips. His eyes stared at my lips and he slowly asked.

"Open your mouth,"

I parted my lips and I saw him leaning closer. But, I could feel his lips over my lips, I felt his thumb entering inside my lips and touching my teeth. He smiled and I bit his thumb playfully.

"I heard that your father is looking for a son-in-law,"

He said and touched my tongue with his thumb.

I nodded lightly and he asked.

"Will he ever agree to our wedding?"

I gulped and shook my head slowly.

He took his thumb out and feathered my lips again.

Taking a few steps, he held my hand and said.

"Come,"

He said and take me towards the bed. Making me stand against the bed, he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

He started leaning in and I felt my body weight shifting towards my back, making me sit on the edge. Keeping his one knee on the side of my waist, I felt him pushing me backwards on the bed and lying over me.

The touch, the feelings and the growing emotions started taking over me. I felt strong sensations running all over my body when I looked at his lips coming closer to my shoulder. His lips kissed my colour bones and I parted my lips to escape the seductive moans. His lips were warm and making me go crazy. My legs were between his and I could feel his weight over me.

Slowly he held both my wrist and pinned them over my head making my body arch for him.

"Ahh, Rudra,"

I moaned when I felt his lips sucking harsher against my skin and biting me slowly.

The sucking was hard that it would leave marks on my neck. 

I could feel my brain getting oozed with the sensations, the chamber slowly getting dark and my visuals getting blurred. I felt his hand against my thighs, reaching up to my core and my breathing getting fast and hard.

Then, everything slowly turned dark and I could feel our breathing getting wild and insane.

And, I did not know when I fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt someone shaking me.

"Nandani,"

"Wake up,"

"What are you doing here?"

Indistinct faded voices invaded my ears and I tried to open my eyes to see who was there.

My vision was blurred for some moment and then I adjusted to the brightness in the chamber. I looked at my mother and then grandmother and I moved my head farther to see that my father was also there.

"Mother,"

I tried to say and suddenly my father yelled at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I pressed my palm against my head as it was hurting badly.

And, my mother asked him.

"Can you please leave us alone? All the men,"

"Do not you dare to protect her Abhi,"

He yelled at her and she looked at him.

"I am not protecting her but let me know what happened first,"

She tried to say and my eyes started tearing up all of a sudden as I remembered about the last night.

I was with Rudra and this was his chamber.

I looked at my father leaving me, my mother and my grandmother alone.

I tried to sit up and cover my body.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

My mother asked cupping my cheeks. Her voice was hurt and angry.

"Maa-sa,"

I tried to say and my eyes looked around only to realise that it was afternoon and I tried to ask.

"Where is... Rudra?"

My voice started trembling and suddenly a strong slap landed right on my cheek making my face jerk to the side.

"Rudra? you slept with him?"

I palmed my cheek and tried to look at my mother with a teary vision.

"Maa-sa, where is he? please..."

I tried to beg and she yelled at me again.

"He left, he left even last night. What the hell were you doing with him? Do not you know that a girl carries the responsibility of a family's pride? Why the hell are you in his bed? What did you do? hn... what the hell did you do? Nandani,"

Did he leave?

He literally left?

My whole body turned immobile upon hearing it.

I tried to look at her. She was insanely angry and then I tried to look at my grandmother.

"Daadi-sa, I am sorry, I love him... please I want to get married to him only,"

And, then suddenly one more slap landed on my cheek and my mother threw a letter at me.

"Who the hell told you that he will get married to you? Did not you know that he is our enemy's son? How could you forget that you should stay within your limits? Who the hell is going to marry you now?"

I heard my mother yelling at me and I slowly picked up the letter with my trembling fingers.

My heart sank deeper and I closed my eyes as my heart was telling me a different story.

He loves me.

I tried to remind myself and slowly unrolled the letter.

'A scar your family gave to me and a scar I gave to your family,'

It said and I broke into millions of tears.

My grandmother hugged me and I cried my heart out reading it.

"Daadi-sa, I loved him so much. How could he do this to me?"

I muttered in between the cries and I did not know what to do now. How would I face my father and my people?

"Get dressed, Nandani,"

Suddenly, my mother threw the gown towards me and I looked at her.

"Maa-sa, I am really sorry, please. I did not know that he was plotting against me,"

She shot an angry glare at me and ordered again.

"GET DRESSED,"

I nodded and stepped down from the bed. I felt my bones hurting and I cried.

"Ahhhhhhh,"

A few more tears left my eyes as I realised that he actually did it. I did not remember anything after he touched my thighs but the pain in my body told me a complete story.

I closed my eyes and turned to look at the bed. 

It had a few pieces of broken bangles, I was wearing yesterday and my heart sank even deeper.

It felt like something broke in me and I slowly covered myself with the gown, tying the strings in front.

My mother took me to my room and one week passed but I could not come over to it. No one was talking to me, especially my father. 

We all were stressed out and turned worried that the attendees would have already leaked such information and no one would accept me now. Because I was not left a marriage material now.

I cried for a week not knowing what was I going to do now.

But, then suddenly a thought crossed my mind.

I gulped and stood up from the bed.

He hated us.

And if he hated us and came here that means he now knew all our strengths and weaknesses. And, if he did not come here for me then he definitely came here to know about us. And, he did not have any reason to know about us if he was not seeking revenge for what happened to his father.

And, if he was seeking revenge then it might not be enough for him.

And, surely I was not an object on which he could revenge. 

How could he use me for his revenge?

But, all I knew was that I could not let him succeed in what he was planning.

He hurt my family for something they were not even responsible for.

And, now he must be looking for the throne of Suryagarh. He wanted to be a King. Always.

I washed my tears and swore.

'You are not going to be the King until I am alive. You should not have done this to me, to any girl, Rudra. You have to bear the consequences now,'

I came out of my chamber and went to my mother.

I found her in her own chamber and I looked at her.

"Maa-sa, I want to get married. Please extend the invitation of my Swayamvar to King Surgarmi Dev Singh,"

She looked at me and thinned her eyebrows looking at me.

"Are you out of your mind?"

I sucked on my lips and muttered.

"No, I am not,"

I said with confidence.

"Surgami dev is an old man,"

She reminded looking at me.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and Share!!!

Love You All 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro