51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1.2K Votes fasttt

And seriously there will be no update now before the target gets completed. I only updated today because of the occasion of the festival who has not done anything special on it and did not even take a bath. Lol!!!

This Update is dedicated to my loyal friends who are more like my family. I am just surviving because of you. Honestly! Love each one of you.

And, silently readers, better become violent if you want me to start Aishwarya and Ranvijay, Haider and Ghazal, Abhinandan, Rahil and Zara, and Agastya's story.

Nandani POV

"Wait for me, I will come, and until then do not you dare to take it out,"

He said and a strong shiver sent down my spine. My eyes lowered to the flat surface of the table from his eyes timidly and my cheeks flushed insanely when he said in a slow whisper in my ear.

"Widen your legs a little, little wife,"

I could feel his breath fanning over my ear and then his finger reaching to the most sensitive spot, slightly tickling and feathering my inner thighs. I lifted my weight up on my toes as the sensations were deepening and intensifying.

"Ahhmmmm,"

I exhaled trying to control my body which was trembling with the touch of his finger over my skin. He slowly stroked over my core and muttered in a sensual tone in my ear.

"Relax, calm down,"

I bit on my lower lip.

My lashes were forced closed and my lips parted when I felt the cold gold against my sensitive flesh. It was feeling extremely cold and incredibly soft.

"Easy, little bird,"

He muttered and slowly slid it into me.

"Ahhhhnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh,"

In one swift push, it was inside me.

A moment of pain tickled me and then a rush of sensations.

It felt uneasy and cold inside me. He pushed it slightly deeper with his finger and I felt my skin adjusting for it and getting tightened against it to hold it well.

"Ahhhhh,"

"Does it hurt?"

He asked and I blinked feeling oozing warmth and sensational coldness inside me. It was in me, deep inside. I shook my head lightly.

It was not hurting but something else. I did not have the right words for it.

He caressed my core lightly and lowered my skirt. I could feel the cold chain and ring hanging to it touching my inner thigh.

He straightened himself and I did not know but my whole focus was now pinned up on that place. Inside me.

I straightened too and looked at myself in the mirror.

My face was looking flushed, red and my lips had turned even redder.

"How does it feel?"

He asked.

I sucked on my lower lip and tried to calm down my racing heartbeats. I silently waited for the next moments and moved my body a little and a timid smile appeared on my lips.

"Hard,"

He chuckled and hugged me from behind.

"You will get used to it in some time,"

He said and I gulped nervously, lowering my gaze.

"Sometimes, what do you mean? how long is sometimes?"

I immediately asked and as I inhaled deeply to say it, it hit me.

"Ahhhhh,"

I shut my mouth immediately and just stared at him.

I could not believe it was practically feeling so good and theoretically very bad.

Even with a slight movement, it sent a deep and chilling shiver down my spine, I felt aroused.

And then I remembered when once my master told me about the intimate ornaments. She said that a couple might use these intimate ornaments to heighten their pleasure and to discover the different angles of intimacy. But, it requires immense trust and patience.

I lowered my gaze blinking nervously.

"From where did you get it?"

I asked in a slow voice.

He smiled looking into my eyes through the mirror and leaned in closer to my ear to mutter.

"I have so many gifts for you, little seductress,"

Just with his words, I could feel a thousand and thousand butterflies erupting in my stomach.

It was feeling so intimidating, like our little secret. It was arousing me in different ways and already killing me.

The silence followed for some time until I calmed myself down and looked back into his eyes.

I knew I would be needing him so soon.

"Jaldi aayega,"

"Please come soon,"

I said in a slow voice and closed my eyes for a moment to feel his warm touch against my back. My head rested against his chest.

And we just stared into each other's eyes through the mirror for some time standing still together. I could see him seeing me from top to down, noticing every minute detail of my appearance and then suddenly moving a little forward.

He forwarded his hand to the table and I saw him picking up my vermillion bottle in his hand.

My lips curved into a small and timid smile when he took a pinch of vermillion between his finger and filled in the empty partition of my hair.

"Mine,"

He said in a slow voice and I turned to look at him.

Just as I moved, I felt a wave of sensation running down my spine and a moan escaped my lips.

"Ahh,"

I immediately held his hand to balance myself.

He smiled devilishly looking at my reaction and leaned in closer to peck my cheek softly.

I was feeling as if I lost my words, my mind and my heart were racing, breathing turning uneven.

"Now, you are glowing,"

He said and I blinked nervously and timidly.

I had to bear it until he would come.

It was already making me feel weak and oozed up.

"Will I feel this until you take this out?"

I asked and felt as if my voice and words are pretty much stuck in my throat due to the contraction happening there.

He brought his hand close to my cheek and gently feathered it.

"You will know yourself,"

I blinked nervously and suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

I was startled a little and took a step away from him and corrected my clothes and grabbed my dupatta to cover my head to check myself in the mirror for the last time before leaving.

"Yes,"

He asked and the voice came from behind.

"Ranaji, Prince Agastya has come to meet Ranisa,"

The lady attendee informed and he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Okay,"

He said.

I tried to hide my smile looking at him having a hint of jealousy and he walked to open the door and asked.

"What is he doing here?"

I walked behind him.

And, honestly, with each step, I could feel a thousand sensations running down my body. My steps had already slowed down and opened the door he turned to look at me.

My hand struggled to touch myself there but I was strangely feeling good.

He chuckled a little looking at me and I shot him an angry glare.

"You will pay for it,"

I said in a slow voice and walked slowly towards the door.

I adjusted my dupatta and he held my hand lovingly.

Taking it close to his lips, he gently kissed me and suddenly pulled me closer and snaked his arm around my waist.

"Ahhhhh,"

A soft gasp immediately escaped my lips and I felt a sudden shiver with the sudden move. My eyeballs enlarged and I looked at him.

"Ayeeeee,"

My reaction came realising he deliberately did it.

And, he smiled.

He was surely enjoying it.

"I do not want you to forget me even for a single moment, little sunflower,"

He said and I blinked staring blankly into his eyes.

He lifted me a little up and cupped my cheek with his free hand, bringing his lips close to mine. He pressed them against my lips and kissed me intensely and passionately. Standing up on my toes, feeling his lips against mine, sucking me gently yet passionately made me feel aroused and turned on within a few moments.

He pulled back slowly.

I blinked feeling sensations and shivers all over my body and looked into his eyes.

He just smiled and then kissed my forehead lightly.

I lowered my gaze and gently pushed him away a little clearing my throat.

"I am getting late,"

I said and we both walked out to meet Agastya.

"Bhabhi-sa,"

Agastya said and smiled excitedly looking at me and his smile vanished the very moment when his sight fell on him.

"Why the hell he is always behind you?"

He said in a slow voice and looked at him shooting an angry glare at him.

I just chuckled a little and then looked at Prince Agastya again

"Ji, devarsa, aaiye,"

"Devarsa, welcome,"

I asked looking at him and trying to sound normal the much as I could.

He looked at my face for a moment and then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you okay?"

He asked in a polite and friendly tone and my cheeks immediately blushed even more.

I abruptly looked at my husband and wondered that did he also know about it.

"Wh...What... Why? yes,... I am...," blinked nervously. "...I am okay,"

I managed to say despite feeling absolutely not okay.

It was like having the sensations and feeling pleasure in front of everyone.

Suddenly, Rudra came closer and kept his hand around my shoulder and I lowered my gaze for a moment.

"She is feeling nervous. It's her first Holi after marriage and she is going to her home,"

He said and he immediately smiled.

"Ohh, wonderful, then we should also come with you to enjoy and meet your family. After all its festival,"

He said excitedly and I smiled widely. And, again, it hit me.

But, I immediately covered it.

"Yes,... Yes, umm, please. My parents will be so happy to meet you, especially my grandmother. You know she is very funny and cute,"

I said and try to reply with the same excitement.

But, all our excitement went to vain when he suddenly said.

"Agastya, you have a lot of work to do today, remember, we have guests,"

His face fell and he looked at me.

"Sorry, Bhabhisa but maybe we will spare time tomorrow to have an actual celebration,"

He said and I smiled.

I turned my face to look at him and said.

"Aap, or hamare dono devar aaenge to hume bahut acha lagega, Ranaji,"

"You and if both my brothers-in-law will come along, I will feel immensely delighted,"

He stared blankly at me and did not say anything and looked at Agastya.

"You talk to her, I have to meet Ranvijay,"

He smiled and then he looked at me too.

"I will meet you outside in some time,"

I nodded and he walked away to leave us alone.

Agastya smiled and walked towards the couch to sit.

"Ji, Bhabhisa, Bataye, or pehle to beth jaiye aaram se,"

"Ji, Bhabhisa, tell me, and first have a seat,"

He said and I said smiled walked towards the couch and sat down.

The moment I tried to sit down, I immediately stood up again.

"Ahhhhh,"

A soft and embarrassing cry escaped my lips as I once again felt a deep sensation running down my nerves.

He also stood up and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? What happened?,"

I immediately inhaled a deep breath and put on a smile on my lips.

"Ye... yes, ummm, it... my back is hurting a little. I... umm, I slipped... I slipped on the stairs,"

I tried to say and he looked at me.

He looked at me for a moment and then asked with a slight smile.

"Ohh, slipped on the stairs?"

I immediately nodded.

"Yes, I was dancing... I mean, walking, trying to be careful in my bedroom and I slipped on the stairs,"

I said and he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and confusion.

"You were walking in the bedroom and slipped on the stairs,"

He asked and I absentmindedly nodded.

And, then suddenly realised what the hell did I just say. There were no stairs in my bedroom.

But knowing what your husband had done to you, how sensual and kinky it was, and bearing it in front of everyone was like being naked and hidden. And, this was the result of it, being crazy.

He laughed a little and said.

"Alright! keep standing and tell me. Why did you call me?"

I gulped and blinked nervously and nodded.

"Yes, I collected all my extra ornaments and assets yesterday. I even sent them to your chamber. I want you to count them and let me know how much more we will be needing for the reconstruction of the outskirts of the kingdom,"

He looked at me and said.

"Sure, I will, as soon as the guests will leave. I will start working on that,"

I nodded and we talked a little afterwards about the plan and when to start working on it until an attendee came and informed me.

"Ranisa, Ranaji called you and he is saying that you should be leaving on time to reach there before sunset,"

I nodded looking at her and called Suman and others.

"Suman, Reva..."

"I should also leave. Hope to meet soon if we get free,"

He said and I smiled.

"Ji,"

Suman and Reva came with others and I looked at her asking.

"All the things are done. Shall we go now?"

They all nodded and Agastya said.

"Let me walk with you to the main entrance,"

I nodded and we started walking to the entrance.

With every step, I was feeling more and more aroused and sensations running down me. I was feeling wet, and there was a need bubbling up in me to feel his touch there, at least a caressing hand of him. Right now and there.

I looked at him waiting for me there and before crossing the entrance, I pulled my veil a little down little to my nose and looked at the palanquin and a whole convoy waiting for me.

He forwarded his hand when I was about to step forward.

I inhaled deeply and took his hand.

We slowly walked towards the palanquin. The silence followed. No one of us said anything. I was actually feeling nervous, excited and all aroused. But, my biggest concern was how long I had to feel this slow burn. How would it end?

We stopped in front of the palanquin.

"You are getting late,"

He said and I closed my eyes.

I knew many eyes were on us.

And, I could not stop myself from placing my forehead on his chest and snaking my arm around his waist a little and muttering in a slow voice only audible to him.

"Jaldi aayega, Rudra, nahi to isse hamari jaan hi nikal jaegi,"

"Please come soon, Rudra, otherwise I will get killed with this,"

He gently placed his hand around my shoulder and leaned in to kiss my head.

"Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai, Ranisa"

"The fruit of patience is always sweet, Ranisa,"

I closed my eyes and smiled.

Taking a step away from him, I carefully lowered myself to sit in the palanquin.

"Ahh,"

A soft inaudible gasp escaped my mouth and I carefully sat in the palanquin.

Suddenly, I noticed that it had a soft, cottony, mattress and it instantly sent comfort. Although I felt uncomfortable a little as I felt another wave of sensation travelling deep in my body when I sat.

Suman also came inside and sat in front of me in the palanquin.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

She asked and I nodded.

"Why?"

I asked.

My lips were parted, and breathing heavily and trying to get adjusted to the sensations which were slowly fading away and I was getting adjusted to it in the sitting position now.

"You look... high and dry,"

She teasingly said and I instantly felt timid.

"What? No,"

Though I said immediately and gulped to break my focus from there. I placed my hand on my lap and with the pressed thighs together I was feeling even more aroused and needy.

I concentrated on my breathing and finally, we started moving.

But, as soon as the palanquin started moving, I started feeling small jolts of sensation running into my body with every step of the palanquin lifters that were landing on the uneven surface

"Ahh,"

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip.

"Nandani,"

Suman said all of sudden and I opened my eyes to look at her.

She looked at me with weird and disgusting expressions and said.

"What are you doing? You are acting weird,"

I inhaled a deep breath.

"Ohh, Suman, please not now,"

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

We have crossed 50 chapters and I am feeling like I started it just a few days ago. But, this is the fastest I have covered 50 chapters. I am so happy. And Happy Holi and thank you so much for all the wishes. And, the book has already crossed 120K words. This is Insane... So much has still left. And, I can't help but write more about Rudra and Nandani. I do not know but they are my favourite couple. Like Best! I enjoy them.

By the way who is your favourite couple of Whole Universe of my Books? Written or not written yet.

My exams are in May. And, I am having a huge hectic days. Despite that, I am updating almost daily so my readers will get more, who are on break from wattpad for exams.

Also, I have seen so many people following and then unfollowing later and then messaging me in DMs. I mean, You cannot even follow to stay updated on what I have to say, the person who writes these books that you enjoy. And, you message me asking your doubts and pay attention to your request. I know you all want updates, except for updates, I am nothing to you all. I know I am doing it for myself.

But, I am sorry because it kind of hurts me. I know, I should not feel it. Because it's your personal choice to follow and unfollow later. But, do not follow to unfollow later. I notice everything. I know you do it to get an update quickly and when you get it, you just hit the unfollow button. Please do not do it. Honestly, I just wanted to block a few but then inhaled deeply and said. "Lavleen, this is life,"

If you enjoy my works, follow, because the more people I will have in my support, the more motivation, I will get to write, to think, to experiment and eventually give you entertainment.

I know, my book is just another entertaining read of yours but your simple words of appreciation, and your simple gesture of gratitude can give someone a hell lot of motivation and reason to continue it.

I don't know why I am blabbering but for a few days, I felt like, girl you are nothing... they just want another update... that's it.

By the way... bad days do not mean bad life... so, will be getting cheered up soon!

Love You All ♥️♥️♥️

and please, please, please share the book on your profiles. I want many more people to join in the journey of Rudra and Nandani.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro