59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1.2K votes fasttttt!!!!!

Nandani POV

"What? Tonight?"

I questioned and immediately realised that everyone was looking at me with utter shock and confusion in their eyes. I abruptly looked at my mother and father looking at me and immediately plastered a wide, fake smile on my face.

"What? Tonight? Heehhehehee... Why did not you tell me before?"

I acted questioning calmly and laughed to make them believe me and looked at him staring at me with a slight smile to pretend that it was not what I was thinking.

"Yes, tonight, I think you forgot that we are going to do something you wanted to do so desperately,"

He said and I could feel my cheeks blushing insanely even more. I looked at my parents with the butterflies dying in my stomach out of shame.

"What? Hehehe,"

I just laughed to make him stop teasing me like that and he suddenly said.

"What, What? Did not you say that you want to reconstruct the outskirts of the Kingdom by yourself? So, you asked for the head of architecture, who will be arriving by the evening in the Suryagarh. Do you not want to meet him?"

He said absolutely normally grabbing the berries and savouring on it.

"Ohhh,"

I gasped and inhaled a deep breath feeling instantly better.

"Yeah, Right... the reconstruction... the outskirts, Right,"

I said smiling at my parents and they just looked at me as if I was some kind of fool sitting with them.

"Why are you behaving so stupid all of sudden? Nandani,"

My grandmother asked and my lips immediately shrank to a weak smile.

"I am sorry, Daadi-sa, I am just not feeling like leaving already,"

I tried to say and felt my mother's hand on my shoulder.

"You came to celebrate the festival with us and we are extremely happy with it. But, you and Ranaji have so many responsibilities to fulfil. It is better that you take care of them first,"

She said and I abruptly nodded.

"Ji,"

My eyes were stealing glances at my dangerous husband who was just behaving so calmly and coolly as if nothing was happening.

But, honestly, inside me, I was feeling hell scared and frightened for our first time. And, it had so many reasons.

First, unlike the other times, It was actually going to happen. Like, I was his prey and after knowing how much he was capable to make me feel things, there was no chance I would be staying sane with him. The first time, I asked him to make love to me was absolutely different. At that time, I did not know about his that side. The side, I hardly knew existed, the things he was into, the things he had thought for me, for us, the things I had not even thought of in my dreams, were seeming so nerve-shivering to me.

I inhaled a deep breath and with a shaking finger grabbed a fruit to chew on.

Suddenly, my eyes lifted to look at him and my heart skips a few beats to see he was staring at me. My cheeks flushed even more when I saw him sucking on the berries teasingly. A few drops of the berries juice fell on his hand and he teasingly licked it looking at me.

My gut twisted and I immediately looked at everyone only to find that everyone was busy with their breakfast and this man was literally playing teaser with me.

I abruptly lowered my gaze and my sight fell on the banana. I firmly grabbed it and started peeling it quickly. After peeling it, I held both ends of it and broke it in two.

"Ye kya kar rahi ho Nandani?"

"What are you doing Nandani?"

And, a strong shiver ran down my spine when I heard my grandmother suddenly questioning me.

I immediately placed the banana on my plate and looked at him.

"Nothing... nothing Daadi-sa,"

I tried to say and she looked at me with confusion and thinned eyebrows.

"Ye kese kha rahi ho?"

"Is this the way to eat this?"

She questioned and I felt insanely timid and horrified.

"Ahmm,... uhmmm, Daadi-da, sorry, actually... I am eating a banana after a really long time,"

I tried to say and my eyes looked at my father smiling slightly.

Shit!

I timidly lowered my gaze and suddenly Agastya said.

"Bhai-sa, bhojan to karne de unhe,"

"Bhai-sa, at least let her eat,"

And, we all immediately looked at him, especially him. Rudra shot him an angry and silent glare and said in a slow voice.

"Who am I stopping to eat? Agastya,"

He abruptly smiled and looked at Ranvijay all of sudden who had already brought the treaty documents and was now eating peacefully.

"Ranvijay, Bhai-sa,"

Ranvijay looked at him with the thinned eyebrows with confusion and suddenly my father said.

"Alright, I have something urgent to do, I request your leave,"

He stood up from his place and I just kept my gaze low.

Suddenly, my mother also stood up and said in a slow voice.

"I also have to see the departure preparation of you, Nandani,"

I just smiled weakly looking at her when she walked away to leave and I immediately looked at him silently enjoying his berries again as if no one was noticing anything.

He lifted his gaze from the berry to me and I just gulped looking at his lips that had turned slightly purple and all juicy now. The mere thought of him sucking me down there made me lower my gaze timidly.

I did not know what the hell was happening to me.

I closed my eyes to calm down.

Second, our first time would not be going to be an easy one. I was just twenty-two and he was twenty-nine. I was so small in comparison to him. With us standing on our feet, I just stand up to his chest only. His one palm could cover the significant portion of my waist. And, most importantly, I did not know even know how big he was. And, the most important thing was that he had been in a controlling period for almost ten years now. That means, he never even masturbated during this time, which means it would be long, rough, painful and difficult. Maybe so much pleasurable too.

I immediately shook my head feeling shivered almost just thinking about all of these.

I unwanted chewed on the inside of my lips thinking about it and suddenly my grandmother said.

"Why are you not eating? Nandani,"

I immediately lifted my gaze to look at her and smiled.

I gulped and abruptly started eating. 

"I am eating, Daadi-sa,"

I said and tried to have my breakfast while my eyes were stealing glances at him teasing me with berries, with his eyes staring at me often.

"I am also done,"

Suddenly, Daadi-sa said and I almost shivered to hear her.

She also stood up from her place to leave and suddenly Agastya also stood up.

"I am also done, Daadi-sa, let me help you walk out,"

He said with a smile and Daadi-sa also smiled looking at him.

I did not know what was happening.

"Bhai-sa, I have to discuss all the clauses of the document with the Mahabaleshagarh's official, I am also leaving,"

Ranvijay also said all of sudden and stood up from his place.

Just in a matter of few moments, everyone left leaving us alone.

I looked at Rudra who just smiled when everyone left and a strong shiver ran down my spine when he stood up from his place. His palm holding a handful of berries savouring them one by one, while walking towards me.

He stood beside me and I just blankly looked at his lips coloured slightly purple with the berries. 

"Rudra,"

I breathed when I saw him leaning in closer and hovering over me by placing his hand on the table. My heart beat wild and crazy just by realising that attendees were still standing around and looking at us.

I lowered my gaze timidly and blinked nervously when he placed his finger on my chin to make me look back at him again.

My neck angled up to look at him. My lashes slowly forced close when I felt him leaning in closer.  

My breathing almost stopped when he placed his lips over mine. He sucked on my lips swiftly and softly. My hand fisted on my skirt and a strong shiver ran down my spine.

My cheeks flushed insanely with the soft kiss and I blinked nervously to look into his while when he pulled a little back.

I gulped when he asked in a slow voice.

"Want to stay, little wife?"

I looked into his eyes and my skin feeling sensations with his finger gently caressing my cheek. 

My head slowly shook in a 'No' and my eyes saw him smiling slightly.

"Good girl,"

He muttered.

And, suddenly he said in a slow voice.

"Privacy!,"

I shivered insanely and looked at everyone leaving us alone.

I lowered my gaze when I saw him pulling my chair to make me face him. 

"Rudra,"

A soft gasp escaped my lips when I saw him sitting down on his knees in front of me. My eyes blinked nervously when I saw him biting on the two more berries to make his palm empty.

My heart was beating insanely fast and my eyes widened when he suddenly pulled me closer to make me sit on the edge of the chair. My back itself leaned backwards against the support of a small couch. My heartbeats were racing insanely and my cheeks blushed warmly when I felt his fingers touching my ankle.

"No, this is the dining hall, Rudra,"

I tried to say when I felt him pulling my orange skirt up. My eyes automatically looked around to see if anyone was watching us.

And, feeling his lips already on the inside of my thighs slowly leaving butterfly kisses all along, my lashes started to force close. 

I felt his hand grabbing my thighs and parting my legs wider. My hand was immediately pressed against the edge of the table to support myself.

"Ahhhhh,"

I moaned slowly trying to compress my voice when I felt him sucking my inner thigh.

"You are smelling so nice,"

He said and my lashes forced closer when I felt his breath on my inner thighs. I felt his nose touching my skin and reaching towards the core. my back arched backwards automatically.

"Ahhh,"

I moaned slowly when I felt him sucking on my skin. My hand reached to his shoulder.

He deepened the sucking on my inner thigh and my body arched. The noise of bangles echoed in the dining hall and suddenly he lifted his face up.

I felt a wave of discomfort run within me with the removal of touch and I looked at him smiling at me.

He sucked on his lower lip and looked at me.

"Oops, someone said 'No',"

And, my eyes came out of the socket. Anger rushed into my body and I immediately pressed my feet right against his chest and he fell on his back with the lost balance.

"I hate you,"

I muttered and he suddenly burst into laughter.

I stood up my feet and corrected my clothes and said.

"Yes, I said 'No', and now it's even bigger 'No',"

I said with frustration and he looked at me laughing like a maniac.

"Do not make me make you beg for it, little wife. For every 'No' you will say, there will be a greater punishment,"

He said and I looked at him gritting my teeth.

"No... No... Noooo... Noooooooo... No, No, Nooooooo,"

I said with anger and his laughter calmed down and he just blankly at me.

"Ahhhhhhh, Rudra, Ahhhhhhhh, Pleaseeeee, I am begging you, Pleaseeee, Rudra,"

He mimicked me and my mouth just hung open.

"I do not know but I can sense the future now,"

He said further.

And, my mouth even widened.

"What? What you just did?"

I whisper and yelled at him and he turned on his side and put his head on his palm which he was supporting with his elbow.

"Ahhhhh, Rudra,"

He continued to mimic me and I just gritted my teeth and said.

"You will have to pay for it,"

I said with utter frustration and turned my steps to go away from there.

I came out of the dining hall and inhaled a deep breath. I turned to walk into the gallery that would take me to my chamber and suddenly I felt a strong hand on my wrist pulling me into the chamber with a swift motion and the noise of the door shutting behind me.

My eyes widened and I looked at him only to realise that he had pinned me against the door and suddenly stepped closer to me.

"What?"

I tried to question but before I could understand anything, I noticed him sitting down on his knees and pulling my skirt up in urgency.

"Rudra,"

I tried to protest a little remembering how he mimicked and mocked me for begging him.

But, just in a matter of moments, I felt myself leaning back against the door and his lips on my core.

My lips parted and my fingers fisted against his hair and the fabric over his shoulder. My eyes immediately rolled back as he started sucking me with pure urgency and need.

I felt myself immediately aroused and my brain already oozing with the sensations building in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I moaned and suddenly he lifted my leg up and angled it over his arm to make more space for him. He shifted closer and I stretched my whole body. My whole weight was pushing against the toes of my left leg and I could feel my whole body getting numb.

"Ahhhhhhhh, Rudra,"

A strong moan escaped through my lips and I could feel my whole body shaking and shivering insanely.

My hand fisted against the lock of the door trying to keep myself straight and prevent myself from falling which was seeming impossible right now.

My dupatta slipped off my head and shoulder, my hair bun messed up and sweat buds started to form on my forehead.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh,"

I moaned even more as he continued sucking me harshly and passionately until my knees were no more capable of taking it.

I shivered insanely and muttered in a slow voice.

"Rudraaaa,"

And, suddenly I felt him placing his palm right over my chest to keep me still against the door. My hand fisted over his palm. He grabbed my blouse in a way that I immediately felt suffocated in it. He fisted over my blouse, keeping both the hems, the top one and the hem around my midriff in his hand.

"Ahhhnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh,"

I moaned even louder and my whole body shivered and my brain oozed when I felt wetness leaking through me, making my inner thighs wet in the process. 

"Ahhhhnnnnnhhhhhhhhh,"

My eyes shut close and head angled backwards.

I panted deeply.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnhhhh,"

I tried to calm myself down.

He pulled his face back only to look at me with those wet lips and I slowly put my feet down. My knees were literally shaking and my heart was throbbing insanely.

He slowly left my blouse and brought his hand to the sides of my waist.

My eyes just stared blankly at this man who was not leaving a single moment to make me feel insane. 

Leaning in closer, he licked my waist from the navel to my midriff which sent a shiver down my spine.

"I was wondering how will you feel if I suck every inch of your body until your 'No' converts into a 'Yes'?"

And, I felt goosebumps on my neck just with the imagination of this thought. Whole body means whole body.

"What?"

I managed to question.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book!

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro