Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1.25K Votes Fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

"Oh,"

I managed to say and lowered my gaze.

And, then I felt his gently touching my chin and making me look at him.

"I really do not want to hurt you,"

He said and I gulped feeling the emotions behind those few words.

These few words sounded so underrated to me since my childhood as many people used to say the same to me, like my father, mother, and Grandparents.

But, today when he said it. It felt so different. It felt like it held some kind of promise, some kind of power behind it. Like, he was promising that he would go to any extent to protect me.

I knew he did not say in the physical relationship context but something more, something deeper, like he knew about something and felt hesitant or uncomfortable bringing it out.

And, I had tried my hard to bring it out of his mouth but it did not come out.

I inhaled a deep breath and just plastered a slight smile on my face.

"I know,"

I slowly muttered and suddenly he pulled me closer. My hand immediately touched his biceps and my eyes looked into his with shock.

"I just do not like when you turn silent like this,"

He said and I managed to question.

"Like what?"

He brought me closer and I felt our noses touching.

"Like you are planning something for me,"

He said and I just smiled shaking my head.

"Why would I plan something for you? Clearly, I am not that capable here,"

I said and he pulled his face back. His eyebrows furrowed and he just stared into my eyes blankly.

"What?"

He questioned.

I just smiled and said.

"Nothing. All I said is I am a terrible liar so if I would plan anything or think like that, it would clearly get visible on my face,"

He smiled.

"Yes, you are my pure little wife. The best wife. The best woman in the world,"

He said and I chuckled.

"People should learn how to lie from you,"

I said.

He slowly started to pull me closer and I could feel his hands raking over my back making our naked bodies touch each other's while saying.

"I am not lying, little bird,"

I could feel the gentle warmness between us and before he could place his lips below my ear I pushed him away.

"I am getting late,"

He chuckled and I stepped down off his lap to finish the bath quickly.

After finishing the bath I grabbed the fresh cotton wrap to cover myself and I stepped out of the pool. He also stood up and followed me as I walked into the changing area. He had also wrapped his lower body with a white cotton towel.

I walked into the changing area and he followed as I heard him closing the door behind me.

My sight fell on the beautiful red attire with the matching heavy pieces of jewellery.

I thinned my brows and looked at him.

"All this?"

He walked closer to me.

"Humne aapko muh dikhai nahi di na abhi Tak to ye joda or jewar hamari taraph se,"

"I have not given you anything for Muh dikhai so this attire and jewellery is a token of gift by me,"

He said and I looked at the dress.

"It is beautiful but Rudra you could have given the money for the welfare of the people. I have enough dresses and jewellery,"

I said and he walked closer to me.

He made me walk towards the mirror and stood behind me.

I could see myself in the mirror with the long, wet open hair hanging low below my hips. The water droplets were falling down on my shoulders as I wrapped myself with the cotton cloth that was giving a good view of my body and turned translucent with the effect of water.

I saw him gently moving my hair aside and with the effect, my neck also tilted sidewards.

"This is of my own earning, Nandani. With everything that I saved in all my life, I got you this,"

He said.

And hearing him tears collected in my eyes unknowingly. I turned numb just by hearing him. Unknowingly the visuals of his past started crossing my brain and the tears rolled down my cheeks when I managed to ask.

"What?"

I turned to look at him and saw him smiling. He leaned in closer to kiss my lips for a moment and said.

"Yes, I saved all that money to buy a good fortune for me and my family. But, after our wedding, I realised that my fortune, my destiny, my purpose and everything in this life begins with you and ends with you. God knows what would have happened if your mother got married to my father. I would have never found my Nandani. My little wife who holds the power to tame me, control me, scare me, love me and care about me,"

He said and more tears fell from my eyes. I just closed my eyes and he collected me into a hug.

"Ab isme aansu bahane jesi to koi baat nahi thi, Hamari Nanhi si dharmpatni,"

"There is nothing to shed tears about in this, my little wife,"

He said and I straightened my head to look at me with a smile.

"It's really beautiful. Thank you so much. I will keep this with care till my last breath,"

I said and he chuckled.

"Now, I am the King, I will surely buy you a lot of clothes, my Love,"

He said and I shook my head.

"Vo sab hamare Ranaji ke uphar honge ye to Hamare Rudra ka tohfa hai,"

"All those will be gifts from Ranaji but this is a gift from Rudra,"

I said and he looked at me with brightness in his eyes. He smiled and kissed my lips gently before saying.

"Go try it,"

He said and I lowered my gaze to say.

"Aap laaye hai to ab aap hi pehna dijiye,"

"You have brought this now you should help me in changing too,"

He smiled a little timidly and said.

"Yes, sure,"

I nervously turned to the opposite him and looked at myself in the mirror.

Courageously I took the cotton cloth down off my body and let him see my completely naked and half-wet body. 

I let the cloth fall down and the sunlight falls all over my naked body through the window. My heartbeats were racing with my bold move of mine yet I was feeling insanely nervous yet so comfortable in front of him.

I often wonder why clothes became an integral part of the living and when it comes to lovemaking, clothes are torn down the bodies. Maybe it is because of the vulnerabilities we all carry in ourselves. We hide our bodies from people just like we hide our vulnerabilities from people, just like we hide our weaknesses and emotions from all the world to see. And, that is why God created such a system that to reproduce or bring a new soul into the world we will have to tear down our clothes so that we realise who we really are. We are our vulnerabilities, weaknesses, ugliness, fears and everything that we hide from the world. And, with this, revealing our bodies to our beloved, we share our vulnerabilities, weakness and fears with the person so that we will not be alone in this world. So, there must be someone who will know the actual us.

But, I feared that not all were as lucky as I was, as not everyone shreds clothes to see vulnerabilities, weakness and fears but lust. And, being the prey of someone's lust was something I could never think of. Now, shredding clothes were becoming less about seeing vulnerabilities, weaknesses, fears and someone's true self but the outer skin, the glow, the softness, the complexion, the perfection. But, little did we remember that for the Love to make, our hearts should be soft, our eyes should glow, and the tingles through the touches turn perfect.

I saw him coming closer to me. His eyes stole glances at my naked body that was glowing under the sunlight falling in through the window. He hovered over me from behind and took the skirt from my hand. 

"Wait,"

I managed to say and I could feel my throat running dry with all the intense heat building. I moved my hand behind my back and collected my open, wet hair to tie them in a bun. 

I could feel his gaze frozen on me. And, as I moved my hand upwards to roll my hair over my head, I felt his bare hand gently curving around my waist and putting his palm over my flattened belly from behind.

His touch did not send shivers and all those tickling sparks this time but a warmth of protection and comforts of love.

After rolling my wet hair on my head, I took the pin from the table and tied my bun. The water droplets were still falling on my shoulders and I could see him leaning in closer and gently pecking the back of my shoulder.

I lowered my hand and grabbed the matching petticoat from the chair and said.

"This one is first,"

He nodded and took it from my hand.

"Through my head,"

I said as I saw him confused handling it in between his fingers.

"Okay,"

He moved the fabric through my head and hung the upper hem around my waist. His fingers were holding the strings and I touched the hem to adjust it to my band line.  

"Here,"

I said and he tied the first knot loosely.

"Tighter, Ranaji,"

I said and I looked at his long and veiny fingers struggling to lie the knot of the petticoat. His naked chest was touching my back and he was doing everything from standing behind. He pulled the string to tighten and my breathing fastened. His chin was resting on my shoulder and hovering from behind. My nipples were erect and I was feeling a slight hunger for his rough touch.

He finished tying it and I picked up the blouse now.

He lifted his gaze from my waist and took the blouse from my hand.

Surprisingly the blouse had three-quarter sleeves and a small neck and it was not backless.

"Seems like someone does not like my backless blouses,"

I said and he smiled a little.

"Definitely,"

I thinned my brows and asked.

"Why?"

He pushed the hands of the blouse in my arm and I helped him to fix it over my bosom so that he would tie the knots.

"I do not like everyone to see my beautiful wife,"

He said in a slow voice and fixed the blouse's back which had strings that would get tied under my arms on my side.

"But, I like the way I dress,"

I said and he smiled.

"I like it too. But, why backless-less blouses?"

He said and asked.

I furrowed and lifted my arm as he was tying the blouse's strings.

"It makes me feel beautiful and confident,"

I said and he pecked my arm.

"That is great if you feel so but for me, you are beautiful inside and out with wearing a backless blouse or covering yourself completely. And when you die all that would matter to the world would be the thing you will leave behind was how beautiful you were from inside. No one will remember your outside beauty or expensive clothes but they will remember the Queen Nandani who build them shelter,"

He said and I smiled looking at him.

"Wow,"

I giggled a little.

"Where were all lessons when you left me?"

I asked and his face turned upset all of a sudden.

The silence followed for a few moments until he said.

"Coated with the selfish reason...,"

He said and uncomfortable silence followed for some time and he continued.

"...Not everyone is born evil, circumstances make them evil. Children are not born thieves, poverty makes them. People are not born liars, insecurities make them. What we turn out at a certain stage of life has nothing to do with caste, religion, gender, upbringing or anything but circumstances. Even the strongest of the Empire fall down in front of certain circumstances,"

He said and I turned a little to look at him.

My eyes looked deep into him and I took my palm close to his cheek. Gently cupping it I brushed my thumb against his lips and said.

"I know, Rudra, I know, and that is why I love you so much. Because you were not born that way,"

I said and he nodded gently.

"Remember, no one is, when it comes to asking, keep your expectations small and when it comes to giving, make your heart the biggest, my love,"

He said and I nodded.

Tears filled in my eyes not understanding why.

And, I could not stop myself from lifting up and trying to reach his lips. But, I could not end the distances of the last few centimetres due to my height and begged.

"Kiss me, please,"

I said.

My breathing turned heavy.

"Make me smell like you... please,"

I said and he slowly brought his lips closer to mine.

Gently sucking over my lips I felt him pulling me closer and cupping my neck softly.

He slowly pulled back and looked into my eyes. His fingers gently rubbed my cheeks and I was feeling like crying.

"Kya jaadu kara hai aapne humpar, Rudra,"

"What magic have you done on me, Rudra,"

I said and a tear fell from my eyes.

He washed that tear away and I saw tears collecting in his eyes.

"I have only done the magic but you are a total witch,"

And, I burst into laughter and more tears fell from my eyes.

I immediately turned and said controlling my shaking breath.

"Come on, finish what you started, Ranaji,"

I said and he nodded.

"Wow, a new nickname, witch,"

He said and I just smiled.

He picked up the lehnga and moved it through my head hanging down on my waist. And, the moment I looked at myself in it, I felt amazed, shocked, happy and beautiful.

"It is extravagant, Rudra,"

I said and he smiled.

"The one of its kind only for Rani-sa,"

He said tying the strings around my waist tightly.

"It is so heavy,"

I said while trying to turn and walk into it.

"Is it?"

He asked with a smile.

I nodded.

"Yes,"

And, try to tease him.

"And, I wonder if you will be able to pick me up or not because I almost doubled in weight,"

And, immediately he held me up in his arms.

I gasped and my eyes widened.

"Rudra,"

"Even if you turn to double my weight, I will still be able to lift you up,"

He said and kissed my cheek for a while.

"Now, put me down,"

I managed to say and he did.

I tried to catch my breath and looked at myself in the mirror. My heart was beating insanely and I tried to lower my gaze as the red was really glowing me up.

He came closer and kissed the side of my head.

"Let me dry your hair,"

He said and I smiled to see him pulling the out of my hair.

My long and wet hair fell down to my hips and he grabbed the white plain cotton and started drying the hair gently.

"You have to part my hair and then comb,"

I said and he nodded.

"Okay,"

I lifted the wooden comb with wide tooth and handed it to him.

He took and started my hair.

"In small section. That way it will break less,"

I said and he said.

"Okay,"

I was enjoying seeing him being so agreeable and loving me. If anyone had ever said that this man would turn into this one the time when we were getting married, I would have probably laughed at him.

But, now I could clearly see what he had for me. But, still, there was a part of me which still wonders if this affection, love, and care was built on guilt.

I just stared at him making a small section of my hair one by one and then drying it with the help of the ash pot.

After a long time, he managed to dry up my hair and then started combing it with the comb with a light hand.

"You have really beautiful hair, little bird,"

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All  ♥️♥️♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro