Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Unknown - Macy has been caught and frozen by this new villain. Macy was our key to doing everything. We have to help her.

(U.N.K.N.O.W.N) - YES, even as the boss, I agree that we have to save her.

Unknown - but how? I can't let them find me, but if I go to save her, they'll most definitely find me!

(U.N.K.N.O.W.N.) - it's fine. I'll go. They don't know who I am yet. Listen, this is what we're gonna do.

All this time. Hawk Moth was actually the key to breaking these two apart!

Unknown - what do you mean? What has Hawk Moth got to do with this?

(U.N.K.N.O.W.N) -  you need to catch up! If I get akumatized, I have a way of making Marinette and Adrien break up. Heh.

Unknown - that's cool. I'm glad you're on my team, boss.

(U.N.K.N.O.W.N) - Of course you're glad I'm here. What would you do and he without me? I'm not gonna tell you yet about the plan I have.

Unknown - why? Are you afraid I might wreck it?

(U.N.K.N.O.W.N) - of course not. Be patient, dear. You'll know soon, but be ready to cry in joy.

Unknown - I'm already ready. I've always wanted this moment. Can't wait until it's done!

------

"Any news yet?" Marinette turned to Adrien, and he shook his head.

"I'm still trying to find out why Alya got Macy. I mean, I heard Lila saying that Macy did something, and even Alya agreed, because she saw her do something."

"Oh, wait!" Marinette finally got it. "Macy was the redhead who disguised herself as Chloe to beat up that girl. You know, so everyone would start hating on Chloe."

"Macy is one of them, just like Nino said," Adrien remembered. "Them. There's more than one of them. And they're all after us, especially you, Marinette."

Marinette sighed.

They had made news that they were keeping Lady WiFi for a while to the whole entire Paris.

"Don't worry. Lady WiFi won't hurt you. We're sure of this. We just need her to do a few things for us." She had said. The whole Paris unexpectedly agreed to this, saying it was safe.

Lady WiFi still knew what she was doing. She told Hawk Moth that she would defeat the heroes but she planned otherwise. She was going to help them, and hope that Hawk Moth doesn't see through her plan and ban her as a villain.

They kept receiving messages from the Unknown. But they weren't scared anymore. They had some one in their team they could trust.

-----

Hmm...

Marinette stared at her phone, which had beeped multiple times.

Must be the Unknown again. What does she want this time?

She rolled her eyes, but then gasped when she saw it wasn't from Unknown. It was from Adrien.

She opened the message and read it.

Adrien - can you meet me at the Eiffel tower? There's something special I want to show you.

Marinette smiled like a weirdo at the message. I wonder what special thing he wants to show me. Ah, I better hurry to get there.

She started getting ready, rushing to finish and get there quickly. Finally she was finished.

"Hide Tikki." She instructed, and Tikki obeyed. Adrien might know who she was, but Paris didn't yet, and she wasn't ready to let them know.

Exiting the Bakery, Marinette headed to the tower. She ran faster to get there, and then she finally did.

"Hey Adrien, I'm he-"

She stopped, and her eyes widened at the sight in front of her.

Then she took off, crying.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro