Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Mommy, you have caught that bad girl, right?!" Chloe waited for her mother to answer.

Audrey turned around to face her daughter. "I gave her one job and she failed! No, Kagami has not been found yet."

Chloe groaned and sat back down. She had instantly knew that her mother was talking about Alya when she said she failed, but she decided not to mention her.

I wonder how everyone is doing. I actually miss them all. All my friends. First time I have real friends and I had to get expelled.

I don't even do what people said I did. I would never beat up a girl. The most far I've ever gotten is insulting them. But beating. That's just way out of line.

Chloe gulped as her Daddy handed her a cup of orange juice to calm her down. Finally her Daddy was home for the whole entire day. Maybe she could enjoy family time for once.

"Chloe, please don't interrupt me," Audrey exclaimed as she headed upstairs. "I have to catch this girl! This girl that dared to get my daughter expelled."

Even though she should have felt glad and happy that her parents were looking and searching for the Unknown, Chloe still felt disappointed. First, it kept her away from them. None of them wanted her around, they didn't need her.

Second, it made her feel very bored. Being expelled, she had only her parents now. She had thought of visiting her friends, but would they even need her around?

She sighed and hopped into bed, her only friend right now. Then she got an idea.

They had shared their phone numbers with her. She could just call them and see if they could hang out.

Deciding on Marinette, since she was the first she saw on her contact, she pressed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey Chloe."

Chloe frowned. Marinette seemed depressed and upset. "A-are you okay?"

"N-no..." Marinette sniffed, and Chloe realized she had been crying.

"What's wrong?" She clenched a fist, thinking that it was the Unknown again, getting to Marinette.

"I-its Adrien," Marinette cried out. "He cheated on me. With Lila!"

Chloe almost dropped the phone in shock. She started breathing heavily, and then held the phone close up again.

"Don't worry Marinette. Just tell me what you know?"

"Well... He told me he never cheated and stuff like that," Marinette sniffed again, words seeming so hard to get out. " I want to believe him, Chloe, but I know what I saw that night. He had a Lila against the wall and he said he never had anything with me."

"Marinette, calm down. Remember there are still akumas around. I know you're upset, but calm down." Chloe wished she could leave her mansion now, but she had to stay home for the whole entire day. "Listen, I know Adrien. He's a totally sweet and innocent cinnamon roll. There's no way he could have cheated on you. He loved you Marinette. I know it. Maybe... Maybe it was someone else you saw."

"No, it was Adrien. I even saw some of his face. He had the same clothes he usually wears, and the same blonde hair," Marinette explained, calming down. "Lila even said his name."

Chloe frowned. There was nothing she could say. If Marinette saw Adrien, then she really saw Adrien. But Adrien was never a cheater.

There was a few moments of silence, and none of them knew what to say.

"Maybe... Maybe talk to him?" She whispered. Chloe didn't really know what else to say. Here she was, stuck in her boring home, because her parents thought they were going to lose her to the Unknown. She was missing so much that was happening outside.

Marinette took some time to talk. "Well, I guess I could. Thanks, Chloe. Oh, and by the way, Alya got akumatized."

"What?!" Chloe hopped out of her bed. There really were so much she was missing.

"Yes, but don't worry. Alya, as Lady Wi-Fi has decided to help us," Marinette explained. "She's helping us fund the Unknown."

Although she wasn't entirely sure how a villain could help civilians, Chloe still nodded.

As long as the Unknown was been tracked down, and found soon, she was fine with anything.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro