Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ah!"

Ladybug looked back to see Lady Wi-Fi, who fell down ok her knees.

I don't know what you're doing anymore, so it's better that j force you. I think you be played me, Lady Wi-Fi. It's better that I force you to get me those miraculous instead of playing around.

Ladybug quickly knew what to do. She ran towards Lady Wi-Fi, and took her phone, where the akuma was.

"No!" Lady Wi-Fi yelled. "You promised that you would help me get my revenge!"

Ladybug broke the phone, even thought realizing that she had broken her promise. She had planned this from the very beginning anyway.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Miraculous Ladybug!"

Alya quickly transformed back to her normal self, Ladybug feeling bad for her.

"Ah! Ladybug, you're here? What happened?" Alya gulped as she looked around. Then her eyes widened and she smirked when she saw Kagami and Macy.

"You were quite a lot of help, Alya. You caught these two bad girls. Well done."

"R-really?" Though she couldn't remember anything, she still felt proud of herself. She must have gotten akumatized because she was desperate to find Kagami and her evil minion.

Alya then remembered Mrs. Bourgeois, how she had yelled at her and accused her of Chloe getting framed. Wait, was that the reason she got akumatized?

Ladybug helped her up. "Don't worry, you're fine now. Anyway, I'll be going."

"Okay, bye." Alya watched her leave. "Well, since I was the one who got akumatized this time and didn't get a time to shoot a video of her, I guess I'll do that next time."

Ladybug rushed home, Adrien's phone in her hands. She reached her balcony and de-transform.

What was Kagami doing with Adrien's phone? And how did she get to it?

She turned the phone on. Adrien, is it that you don't know how to lock your phone or what? She wouldn't be surprised if Adrien didn't know how to.

She went to his messages and clicked on her name. There she saw the latest message Adrien had sent her, about coming to see something special.

Wait! Adrien told me he lost his phone when I told him I caught him cheating. Is it possible that he wasn't the one who gave me this message? But how can he explain about that night with Lila?

Marinette huffed and turned off the phone. She stood up. It's better to just go and ask him instead of assuming things.

She rushed out of her bakery again, racing towards Adrien's mansion. It was on the way that she met up with him.

"Oh hey Marinette. I was just about to visit," Adrien chuckled. "Why are you in a rush?"

Marinette held up his phone.

"Ah what? Where did you get that?" He gulped as he took it. "Where did you find it?"

"Kagami had it," Marinette answered. "And yes, we've finally caught her once and for all."

"Really? Kagami?" Has I really just blamed Lila for something she didn't do? But how did Kagami even get to my phone? She doesn't even go to our school anymore."

Marinette shrugged. "You look surprised."

"Yeah, I just thought Lila was the one that had my phone. I went over to her place to tell her to give it back. I guess she was really telling the truth when she said she didn't have it."

Marinette shifted uncomfortably in her spot. "A-Adrien? You know that night... When you lost your phone? Where were you?"

Adrien already knew what this question was about. "I told you! I was with my father, and looking for my phone. I had no time to go out that night. You... You still don't believe me, so you?"

"I-I do. I do!" Marinette urged. "I just feel like there's more to this, you know? I mean... I don't know."

"I think so too. I mean, how did Kagami even get my phone? She doesn't even go to our school anymore and that's where I lost it."

Marinette sighed. Then both of their phones beeped.

(U.N.K.N.O.W.N) - My helpers may be caught, but I'm not giving up without a fight!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro