Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alya walked out of the store and headed to the bus stop. There she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around.

"A-Audrey? I mean Mrs. Bourgeois, what is it that you want?" Before Alya wasn't really a fan of this woman, but since she was friends with Chloe now, her parents couldn't be all that bad, right?

"Alya. It is Alya, right?" Audrey took off her glasses. "I hate it when people call me Mrs. Bourgeois. It makes me sound old, so I would prefer if you call me Audrey."

"Of course."

"You're Chloe's friend, aren't you?" Audrey asked as she put her glasses back on.

Alya nodded.

"Well, then I assume that you know about this unknown that has been going around, haunting my daughter?"

Alya frowned. True, they had defeated the unknown. Or so they thought.

She and Nino had just received a message from the unknown yesterday, telling them that she had escaped prison. It was no doubt Kagami that had come back.

"Yes, I know."

"Well, follow me," Audrey turned back on her and started walking off.

"But then I'm going to miss my bus!" Alya yelled towards her as she ran to catch up.

"I will give you a ride," Audrey promised. "In return of something."

Alya stopped short when she got to her car. Or should I say limo.

"What is it that you want?"

"I want you to find this unknown person and report her to me," Audrey declared. "I already know it is this girl, Kagami, but finding her seems to be impossible at the moment. I'm giving you the chance to earn a lot of money by finding her."

Alya gasped. "I-I don't care about the money, but I will do it. For Chloe and my other friends."

"Oh? Chloe isn't the only one?"

Alya shook her head.

"Well, this unknown person is worse than I thought. I will double your payment then. You may climb in."

Alya nodded and stepped inside the limo, and they were on the road as soon as she told the driver where she was going.

-----

Ugh! I'm late! No one is at the hallways. They must all be in their classes.

Marinette rushed through the hallways and ran to her locker. Reaching there, she quickly opened it and started taking stuff out.

"But how am I supposed to do this?!"

She stopped, realizing she wasn't the only on in the locker room. Closing her locker she headed right where the voice had come from.

"But I heard she was already with Adrien, and doing this won't change anything!"

She stopped as soon as she heard his name. Hiding, she eavsdropped to see what else the girl was going to say.

"But I heard you tried breaking them up. How is it going to be any different if I try? And for what reason?"

Marinette growled silently to herself. Girls these days were just trying to break her and Adrien up. Well that was never going to happen!

"Fine, I'll do it!"

Marinette realized that the girl was leaving, so she rushed back to her locker to prevent the girl from seeing her.

When she turned, Marinette saw the brunette haired girl walking away.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro