Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette wasn't sure in what to think after what Lila told her. She stood there, trying to find something to say, but she was speechless.

"I hope you believe me, Marinette. I mean no harm, I swear." And Lila started walking away.

Once she was fully out of sight, her friends came out of hiding, all of them as surprised as she was.

"Do you think she was telling the truth?" Chloe asked. "I mean, I know I don't like her, but the race she had when she was saying all those things."

"No, I don't believe her!" Nino gritted her teeth. "She's still the same lying girl she's always been. Once a liar, always a liar."

"So Lila says she's pretending to work for Kagami. I should investigate her to see if she would know where Kagami is," Alya said.

"What if she's not lying though?" Adrien asked. He turned to Nino. "A liar could change."

"Are you saying you believe her?!" Nino frowned.

"No, no, no, not like that," Adrien quickly exclaimed. "I'm just saying, let's not make a decision whether she's lying or not. Let's try to find out."

"And how do we do that?!" Marinette asked, but before anyone could say anything else, a random girl walked up to them. She had very long red hair, wearing a shirt with a skirt. She didn't look too happy.

"Chloe Bourgeois!" She yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Chloe. "How dare you?! Just because you're the daughter of the Mayor doesn't mean you have to do these horrible things to others!"

"What... What are you talking about?" Chloe asked, confused as the rest of them.

"Argh! Stop pretending like you know nothing. I don't care who you are anymore. I'm reporting this to the principal!" The girl huffed and started to leave. But before she left, she said one last thing.

"I never knew you could he a thief even with all the money you have stacked in your room."

They looked at each other, confused at what had just happened. Then all of their phones beeped as once.

Unknown - ha! Gotcha!

They looked at each other once more.

"Chloe was framed," Marinette said, the others nodded that they knew as well.

"Ugh! This is NOT OKAY!" Chloe yelled. "What did I do?!"

This time only Chloe's phone beeped. She groaned and looked at it.

Unknown - remember, Chloe. One mistake... Can ruin everything!

------

"ARGH!!"

Alya's eyes flunged opened. She looked around her. Sue wasn't alone as the rest of the students looked around, wondering who had screamed that loud.

Marinette and Alya looked at each other. Chloe, Adrien and Nino were in different classes, but there was no doubt they also heard the screaming.

"What in the world?" Mrs. Bustier(is that how you spell her name?) exclaimed.

Alya and Marinette stood up at the same time and rushed out of the class, running towards the scream. They stopped at a girl who was lying helplessly on the floor.

People were circling around her. The girl was beaten up badly, bruises and scratches on her face.

Marinette kneeled down next to her. "W-what happened?!"

"C-Chloe," The girl said. "Chloe Bourgeois!"

Alya looked around, and saw a girl peeking at them from a hiding spot. She gritted her teeth and ran towards her. The girl noticed and started running away as well.

"Stop! Stop right there!" Alya yelled, running after the girl. She had blonde hair tied into a ponytail.

She stopped when she saw the girl wasn't going to stop. But then something happened.

The blonde hair started falling off, and landed on the floor. It was a wig!

The girl realized, but made no move to turn around and collect her blonde wig from the floor.

But Alya realized something.

The girl had long, red hair...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro