Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alright, I have finally decided...

Lila can't be telling the truth. She's got to be lying, like she always is. How could I have even thought of believing her?! She is such a fake!

Marinette sighed as she entered the bathroom. After doing her business, she started washing her hands.

There is no way Lila could be telling the truth...

She looked up at the mirror, and almost screamed, seeing that a figure was standing right behind her. The figure was wearing something over her face, so Marinette couldn't see who is was.

Almost screamed.

She didn't get to, as something banged on her head. She flopped to the floor and the figure took off away from the bathroom.

-------

A few minutes later was when a girl reported that Marinette was hurt in the bathroom.

Adrien, Alya and Nino rushed the the nurse's office. Why did this feel so familiar.

Oh yeah, maybe it was because it had already happened before. When Marinette was being stalked and all that by Lila, and Lila hit her.

"I bet it's Lila again!" Nino exclaimed.

When they walked inside the nurse's office, another person was there.

"Lila, what are you doing here?" Alya asked, surprised, and sudden anger filling her.

"I..." Lila stood up. "I heard that Marinette got hurt and came here as soon as possible."

"Liar!" Nino yelled. "You're probably the one that did this!"

"What?! No, I didn't. I would never!" Lila exclaimed. "I... I told you before! I'm trying to help you guys."

Alya was about to argue further, but then stopped. "You're right. It may not be you."

"What are you talking about, Alya?!" Nino yelled. "She's just lying, pretending, faking it! She's trying to get us to be on her aide, so she can go something to us, just like she has done with Marinette."

"Nino, calm down," Alya gulped.

"If anything, she could even be the unknown instead of Kagami!" Nino continued. "What if she wrote "I've escaped prison", just to get us to think that it's Kagami!"

"I... I didn't..." Lila took a step back. "I didn't!"

"Nino!" Alya held unto him. "What if it was that redhead that pretended to be Chloe?!"

Nino and Adrien stopped when they heard that.

"I was trying to tell you." Lila sniffed. "When we were in class, I saw that girl say that she wanted to go to the bathroom. The teacher let her go, and just after Marinette was sent here, she came back to class."

Nino showed his confused face. Had he really been wrong and Lila wasn't to blame?!

He gritted his teeth. "No! I don't believe that! True, there's a possibility that it was that girl, but I think it was you! That other girl was only after Chloe. She wanted to pretend that Chloe had done things she didn't do. But Chloe is expelled now because of her, so why does she need to keep trying.

Lila Rossi, you're just trying to put the blame on others, but I know you. I know your intentions, and I'm not going to let it happen."

"Fine!" Lila walked past them as she took off. "Don't believe me then. I'm not wasting my time on you!"

"Nino, don't you think you kinda took it a little too far?" Adrien asked. "I mean, I get that you think it's Lila, but what if you're wrong?"

"I'm not wrong, Adrien!" Nino exclaimed. "I know she did this. And if she didn't do it, then I'm sure she's a part if it. They're all after Marinette!"

"They?" Alya frowned.

"Yes. They." Nino walked up to Marinette who was lying on the bed. "I know they did this!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro