18, Ok?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanji turned away from me, breaking the competition. It actually startled me. This is how I know something is up, when our bickering is non-consistent. I felt a release of breath escaping my lips. Slowly I stood, catching the eye of the blonde cook again.
I saw a look of pitiful desperation. Something I vividly remember seeing In a video. I felt heat rising to my face as I frowned.
"I'm going to train." I said simply. He nodded, letting go of my arm.
"Yeah, just.. Just be back in time for supper." This time I nodded and walked outdoors in our small backyard. Honestly, I haven't a clue why Luffy insists on calling our Fraternity a 'ship' maybe it was because his father was a sailer. I think, I'm not sure. I grabbed the weights from inside the shack and started working out again. I felt my muscles start to burn after about an hour and a half. It was a good, reassuring feeling. The burning, it was.  That's when the annoying blonde called out, "Supper!" And walked outside onto the porch. He was smoking, again. I think I've caught onto that though. I have reason to believe that he had started the habit, so he'd eat after everyone. He ALWAYS wants everyone else to eat before him.  It worries me that sometimes he doesn't eat period. Though I haven't really thought of it until now either. It's odd, I looked at him.
  "What's your problem?" He asked, looking at me with distaste.
  "Are you going to eat?"
  "Cook Eat's last."
  "I see.."

"Sanji!" Ussop ran out, my cue to leave. And I did. I left them there alone. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro