4. Quitting I.S. Academy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys, sorry for the longest time. I was doing the Omniverse Arc for DaiKaiju Warriors in my first profile. But, I will be doing the Omniverse Arc for DaiKaiju Warriors. After the Arc is over and I will start doing this in my 2nd profile to start on the other stories. 

Well, enjoy this chapter.

No Pov. 

=======I.S. Academy=========

After the battle against Jason, Kuro and Godzilla Cosmo, two certain women are walking down the hallways together

Hikaruno: Chifuyu never learns, she's just the same person who wanted to be a stuck up bitch. 

Velvet: *stern* Yeah, I'd rather be with Jason and the others. They're good friends together, we need to pack our stuff together. 

???: And tag me along too. 

They turned to Ichika Orimura.

Velvet: *eyes widened* Ichika!

Hikaruno: What are you doing here?

Ichika: Kuro is my brother and Jason is my friend, Chifuyu and the other girls are nothing to me. 

Hikaruno: *nodded* Yeah, even though she always thinks.

Ichika: And even Houki, she thinks she's my childhood friend and all. But, she's always-

Suddenly, a portal came out of nowhere. They saw the portal, two figures crashed into the wall and it was our special guest known as.........................................

Rev and Vise the Tyrannosaurus-Rex Kaijus & Allies of Kamen Rider Revice.

Rev: Okay, now that was uncalled for. 

Vise: *smirks* Let's show those DarKaiju Legions what we Tyrannosaurus-Rex can do. 

Then Rev pulled out his stamp.

Rev: *smirks* Powers of Kamen Rider Revice, Commence. 

Rev stamped on his driver wrist and activated. 

https://youtu.be/snoaDAuwKRE

Their bodies are glowing, and Vise turned to Velvet, Hikaruno and Ichika. 

Vise: *smiles* Oh, Hello.

Their eyes widened and shocked at their appearances, Rev grabbed his shoulder. 

Rev: I think we should go back to our Omniverse. 

Vise: *pout* Aw, I want to meet them. 

Rev: No, we cannot stay here. Now let's go.

He is dragging Vise and they went back to their Omniverse and the portal closes. Ichika, Hikaruno and Velvet eyes widened. 

Ichika: *eyes widened* Is that!

Hikaruno: *eyes widened* Two walking talking Tyrannosaurus-Rex. 

Velvet: *eyes widened* I thought they were wiped out from 65 million years ago. 

Hikaruno: Well, now it's not the time. Let's pack our stuff and get out of here.

=====Timeskip=======

When Ichika, Hikaruno and Velvet gathered their stuff together, they went outside and they went towards the station. But, it was rudely interrupted by Chifuyu Orimura.

Chifuyu: *monotone* Where are you going, including my brother as well?

Hikaruno: *stern* Quitting this horrible Academy, you used Kuro like some punching bag. 

Velvet: And you think men are weaker than women, men are stronger and protecting women from harm.

Chifuyu: *stern* But still, us women are stronger than men. We are far more superior than men, but for you *turned to Ichika* Why are you going with them?

Ichika: *glare* I've had enough with your abusive act, same goes with Houki, Laura, Cecilia, Rin and the other girls. They're weak, me, my brother, Velvet, Hikaruno and Jason are strong. Then we're gonna prove ourselves that we are stronger than I.S. Academy. 

She just stood there and glared at him, she walked up towards him and Velvet got in front of Ichika and she charges towards her and she threw her fist at her and Chifuyu dodges her fist and Velvet kicked in her guts and she coughed in blood. Finally, she punched her face and she was out colded and Velvet turned back at them. 

Velvet: Let's go. 

They went inside of the subway train, and it drove off to the city. Chifuyu got back up and wiped her bloody nose off and she growled. 

Chifuyu: *glare* How dare they betray us and my brother Ichika, I will get you soon. You'll see. 

======Near the I.S. Academy Beach=========

When a shark-like kaiju came up from the waters, and it was Sword Shark the Bladed Shark Kaiju.

Then he saw Ichika, Hikaruno and Velvet leaving the Academy, and he made a devious smirk and swims towards the city.

Then the screen went black.

===============================================

To Be Continued.

Sorry for waiting guys, but also Rev and Vise the Tyrannosaurus Rex Kaijus are from my first profile KaijuMaster20

I'll see you guys in the next chapter. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro