6. Laura Yandere Rogue/ Lance to the Rescue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No Pov.

======>Streets<======.

When Jason walked down the street, but unfortunately he was interrupted by an unexpected I.S. Pilot. 

Jason: *stern* I know you're there, if you get your ass kicked again.

Then it was Houki Shinonono.

Houki: *glare* Yeah, I'll be the first to kick you ass.

Jason: *glare* Says the girl who abused her own childhood crush.

Houki: *anger* YOU KNOW WHAT! I'LL KICK YOU ASS AND SO LAURA WILL RAPE YOU TONIGHT!

Jason: (JonTron) 0_0 WHAT! What the fuck!

Houki: That's right *devious smirk* now Laura. 

Out of nowhere, Laura jumped on him and she tied him up with her mischievous smirk.

Laura: *mischievous smirk* Hello Jason~, I am waiting to rape you all night long~.

Houki: *smirk* Laura always thinking about you all night that day you went rogue.

======>Flashback<=======.

Laura masturbates herself with a stuff pillow of Jason and moans quietly so no one will wake up.

Laura: *moan* Oh Jason~, I vill punish you for~ *moan* Leaving us behind~, fuck Ichika. *Moan* But you Jason, you are my new bride~.

=====>Reality<======.

Houki: *smirk* Now he's here, Laura. You know  what to do.

Jason: *eyes widened* NO!

Laura pulled down his pants and his member sprung out and lightly smacked Laura's face. 

Laura: *seductive* Oh~, you got a big package here~. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. 

She began to stroke his member and put her mouth in it and Jason tried not to moan, and Houki grabbed his face to turn to Laura. 

Houki: *smirk* You like it, aren't you. Let it go, so it will be all over soon.

Jason: *grunt* Never, I'll *moan* never become your *moan* sex slave to Laura.

Houki: *devious smirk* You ain't, you'll get rape by your soon-to-be-girlfriend here. And your mind will be brainwashed by her. Enjoy Laura. 

As she walked away from them, he turned to Laura giving him a blowjob and she used her tongue to swirl around his member and she felt his member about to sprayed out his cum.

Jason: *grunted* No, stop.....augh no *moan* AAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

He came inside of her mouth and swallowed it, and she kissed the tip of his member. She turned back at him.

Laura: *seductive smirk* Now, vor the main course.

???: I don't think so, sis.

Laura: *confused* Huh?

Finally, a powerful beam blasted Laura away from Jason and he turned to a I.s. pilot of Rodan the Fire Demon.

Then Laura glared at another I.S. pilot, while Jason got back up and untied himself and pulled his pants back up.

Laura: *anger* HOW DARE YOU, INTERRUPTED MY MOMENT WITH MY BRIDE!

???: *glare* It's not a bride bitch, it's called a husband. God, you are so slutty these days.

Laura: *anger* I VILL KILL YOU!

She charged at him, and then he smacked her to the wall unconscious and turned to him.

Lance: Names Lance, by the way.

Jason: Jason.

Lance: *nodded* Pleasure to meet you, let's get out of here before my slut of the sister wakes up.

As they went back to headquarters, an evil kaiju was watching them.

K. Godzilla: *evil smirk* You will never escape my grasp heroes, once this universe is done. I will be King of the Multiverse. Hahahahahahahaha!

Then the screen went black.

==============================.

To Be Continued.

Sorry for a long while, been busy all day.

See ya in the next chapter. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro