118 - Your Ciel (18+)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 118 - Your Ciel

Translator: Yonnee

-

This familiar scent, this heat, and the weather that was the same as the previous day was enough to bring me back to the present. Taking me ever so greedily, not so differently as from the day before, he absorbed and received all that I gave him with such fervor.

"Ahh, Honey..."

Gradually, his voice began to lower, sounding as though he was drunk. However, his gestures were a different matter. Whenever the tip of his member would heavily hit a certain spot inside me, my fingernails would inadvertently leave red lines upon his forearm.

As these moments passed by, Ciel never averted his persistent, intense eyes from me. And, he left kisses starting from my eyelids, on the tip of my nose, and as though he couldn't stand it any further, finally, my lips. He covered his lips on mine roughly, his tongue penetrating through my lips and exploring me deeply and languorously.

There were times that it almost felt like I couldn't breathe anymore with how tightly he was embracing me. Ironically enough, feeling this made me even more excited.

These instances were as if he was using his entire body to declare to me and the whole world, 'I want you'.

There was no doubt that a sober mind had control over the body, yet my back would arch unhesitatingly as I would receive him more familiarly. Bent like a bow, his big hands would clasp my hips with such familiarity to support me.

Then, like a growling beast, he would groan loudly as he'd enter over and over again. Each time he would fill my inner walls to the fullest, my guiding energy seemed to leak out. It was out of my control.

He moved vigorously, sucking up all the energy I had to give, then his own abilities started leaking out. My body and his rose into the air. All the beddings and the furniture around us floated in the air as though gravity had been momentarily lost.

Though I knew that he wouldn't let me fall, I instinctively reached forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and clung dearly. The tighter I hung on, the rougher his groans became.

"Seohyun..."

At one point, I forgot whether we were back in the past or if we were still in the present because of the name that he called in that low voice. As he did, I too went back to that time and called his name and moaned.

"Ah- Ciel..."

Then, abruptly, his movements stopped. Breathing roughly for a moment, he raised his head and looked at me. Tears instantly started welling up in his blue eyes, which were like lakes deeper than the sky.

Gently, he closed his eyes and reached up to wrap each side of my face with his hand. And thereafter, he hugged me so very tight, like a knot, and whispered back.

"Yes, that's right. I'm your Ciel..."

Voice shuddering as his words were entwined with tears, he spoke these words so tenderly, and I closed my eyes. Just as we had become one during the night for more than just once, the two of us were complete.

The rain continued, and the night was long.

It was on this day that we had left the past behind us.

Ciel used to come visit my house every day, but after that day, he stopped visiting. And, I also stopped paying so much mind to his visits.

"Rin, it's better if you try swinging your sword like this."

Hearing David's advice, I did as he said.

"Ah, perfect. As expected, you're my dear younger sister, so of course you're talented at swordsmanship too."

With him being so doting like this, it's clear that David was as bad as Dad. He'd definitely be a fool for his children.

"But, Brother."

"Yeah?"

Dad was supposed to have time off from work today, but he couldn't take a rest because the guild was doing so well. So instead of Dad, David was teaching me swordsmanship today.

As I moved my sword according to his instructions, I asked without really thinking too deeply about it.

"When are you going to get married?"

"...Why are you asking such a thing all of a sudden?"

"I mean, I guess I just want to see my niece or nephew?"

"......"

David's lips were as tightly shut as a clam. Then, he put down his sword and asked back at me with a serious face.

"You're looking forward to seeing a baby?"

"...Yeah, I guess so."

When he heard my answer, he tilted his head to the side and murmured.

"That's troubling."

"Huh? What?"

I was reviewing my familiar swordplay, so I couldn't quite hear the next thing he said while the wind was whistling as I swung my sword.

"You want to see a baby, but a marriage should happen first before that."

The sound of a sword cutting through the wind was always so satisfying to hear. With how nice it was, I got absorbed with the motions and sounds.

"Kids, it's time to eat!"

At that time, Mom came to visit the training grounds for the first time in a long while. Mom had been very busy lately, however she handled all the commotion and hubbub with a bright face.

She was beyond happy to finally get to fix up the mansion and prepare agricultural equipment for the fief's citizens. This was all because Dad was letting Mom handle all the profit he was getting from the guild's sales.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro