89 - You shouldn't look so pretty

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 89 - You shouldn't look so pretty

Translator: Yonnee

-

I let myself be swept away by the familiar rough wind. I already knew from past experiences that he wouldn't drop me.

On the contrary, still, it wasn't pleasant. It couldn't be, considering just what this man was doing right now.

There's a limit to a person's shamelessness. I still don't know how exactly he recognized me, but if he truly knew that I was Seohyun-if he had at least the tiniest conscience left in him-the decent thing he should have done was not this.

The man's beautiful appearance, which I had grown tired of now, got closer. He naturally opened his arms to catch me, keeping his eyes persistently on me.

"Irene!"

Then, I heard Morgan's voice from below. Looking down, I saw him following me desperately. There were various scratches on his worried face now, from the branches he had barreled through just to keep up. In that instance, my dad's face overlapped with his.

"Brother Morga-"

But the moment I tried to call his name, an exceedingly warm hand gripped my wrist tightly, and a familiar body scent enveloped me. Then, a big palm covered my eyes.

With that, I could see nothing, but I felt that we were moving somewhere else at a breathtaking speed.

As he continued to call my name, Morgan's voice grew farther and farther away until it could no longer be heard. By then, we began to descend sharply.

BOOM-

The staggering noise echoed all around us. It was the tree that he had landed on, now collapsed on its side because of his roughness.

As he said nothing, the only thing I could hear was his harsh breaths.

The hand covering my eyes was removed, but I did not want to open my eyes. I turned my head away-no, I tried to. However, his hot hand held my chin.

Soon, his lips-hotter than his hands-touched mine.

A moist lump of flesh licked against my lips. It was so persistent as it tried to enter my lips, begging almost. Through his powers, he lifted me up into the air.

"Ahn..."

Reflexively, I put my arms around his neck. Right then, as I opened my mouth in surprise, his tongue proudly entered between my lips and captured my own tongue. I was helpless against the familiar contact, and I couldn't help but feel it was unfair.

"Haa..."

Then, he sighed satisfactorily and began to covet me even deeper. His lips stubbornly locked together with mine, and he placed his large hands on my waist to pull me closer.

The hot flesh came through our connected lips. As his tongue arrested me completely, he pulled me even closer to himself. Lifting my chin, my head fell back and his tongue was given more room to explore deeper.

The more I tried to evade him, the more I could feel his tongue blatantly clinging. The obscene, wet sound of saliva was embarrassing to hear.

The overly familiar hands on her waist started to go up and down. With one hand going up my spine delicately as though pressing piano keys, the other hand gently groped my behind. As that hand vaguely began to head for the gap between my thighs, his lips left mine for a moment.

"Huu..."

After a short breath, those lips interlocked with mine once again, and his hot breath pushed through my lips. As I was panting, I inhaled all his breath and took it as my own. When the tip of his tongue tickled the bumpy roof of my mouth, my toes reflexively curled.

Perhaps it wasn't only my body that was tamed by him.

Obviously enough, I was no longer Seohyun. However, when I opened my eyes, it felt as if we had returned to the past-back in the days that he was the only one in my world.

I felt the rumble of a snarl coming from his chest as he reached up with one hand and slowly wrapped it around my nape. It was a simple gesture, but the way he scratched my skin with his fingernails sent goosebumps down my spine.

Just as rough as his ministrations had been, so too was he as affectionate with me now. His smooth lips parted from mine for a brief moment, only to nibble my lower lip lightly first before truly letting go.

"Seohyun."

It had been a long time since I heard him call me that name. Ever since I rejected him, he had only ever called me 'Lady Closch' or 'Irene'.

As my name in the past life left his lips, various emotions swept through me.

"Truly, I missed you so..."

He had changed so much from how he was in the past. As he spoke with such a despairing tone, I placed gentle kisses upon my nose and my cheeks, and he touched my body as though I was the most precious thing.

He was stimulating me. And I did not want to fall for that. Like a whining child, I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to look at him. I did not answer and tried my best to keep my guiding energy at bay.

As he slowly swept a hand over my back, he touched the tip of his nose against mine. With him being like this, it was almost inconceivable that he was the man who had always taken me roughly.

Then, the most implausible thing was uttered through his lips.

"I'm sorry..."

I couldn't take it any longer.

"You... Why are you doing this to me?"

I tried my best not to reveal my true identity to him until the very end, but I couldn't endure it anymore. I just want to know what he wants from me.

I thought I had already let go of all my lingering emotions when I had reincarnated, but...

Have I truly let go?

"You were always just so cold and indifferent to me- Why are you doing this now?!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro