Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SUMMER HOUSE
EPISODE ONE PART TWO
WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

—————— STYLE ——————

Esme lets out a moan throwing her head back into a pillow, gripping at Conrad's back as his thrusted his hips into hers while leaving love bites on her neck. Both letting out a moan as they climax together.

Conrad lays next to her wrapping his arm over shoulder's as she lay her head on his chest, wrapping an arm around him.

"Mm," he mumbles in the girls hair, "pp my I could get used to this."

"What? Us having sex more" she asks moving her hand down his chest teasing him.

"That too, but I was gonna say." Conrad replied groaning as Esme stopped right before reaching his now semi hard bulge. "I was gonna say cuddling naked"

"We need to get up," Esme said laughing while standing up to put on a bodysuit and shorts.

"Why?" Conrad pouted while also getting dressed.

"Come on, I'm hungry and I can smell the food the moms cooked" Esme said pulling him up out of the bedroom, down the hall to the stairs to the dining room.

—————— STYLE ——————

Belly came down the stairs walking to the dining room just to see Conrad pulling the chair out for Esme to sit in the chair next to him. Before he sat at the head of the table, with Susannah at the other side. Belly sighed as she sat in between Esme and her mom.

"Steven, I swear to God, if you look at that phone one more time, I'm putting it in the screen basket," Laurel sighed annoyed.

"It's just we want to see your beautiful faces," Susannah smiled sweetly. "You know like the olden days"

"Steven," Jeremiah laughed as he watched Steven ignore both the mothers.

"Dude, are you kidding me," Steven shouted as his phone was ripped out of his hand and into the chair in the corner behind Esme.

"Boom! Nailed it," Jeremiah smirked standing to flex his muscles.

"Okay, okay, okay, we get it you've been working out." Steven replied before seeing Esme on her phone and Conrad watch over her shoulder quietly talking to her. "How come Conrad and Esme get to be on her phone?"

"Sorry, we were setting up a time for us to call Marco" Esme replied turning her phone off and put it in her lap.

"Marco, your calling Marco" Jeremiah voice pitched while his face turning pale with fear in his eyes earning a laugh from the couple.

"Who's Marco?" Steven asked looking between the three while Susannah bite her lip to stop herself from laughing at her son.

"My older brother" Esme replied as her phone buzzed.

"Her scary older brother as Jer would say" Conrad adds, chuckling at his brother.

"Marco is not the only scary one" Jeremiah exclaimed "Her whole family is scary I'm talking mafia scary and don't get me started on her grandfather if you stare in to his eye for too long you can feel your soul leaving your body"

"They're not that bad" Esme replied as everyone laughed beside Belly who was playing with her food.

"You're just jealous because Jere has a better body than you," Belly said making fun of her brother and hoping that everyone could not focus on Esme.

"Uh, no actually, it's all about the lean look now. Otherwise, you can't wear tailored suits," Steven shrugged.

"Sure, sure."

"Tailored suits." Conrad mocked a smile forming on his face as Esme giggled.

*When are you leaving for training camp, man?" Steven questioned Conrad.

The whole fisher family and Esme got quiet. Esme looked toward her boyfriend. Only Esme and her family knew the reason he quit football and they supported him all the way. It's one of the many things Conrad loves about Esme and her family they don't judge.

"Uh, he quit football," Jeremiah admits to them as Esme noticed Conrad looking down at the table and put her hand on his thigh in comfort.

"Wh... wait, really?" Belly questioned. She couldn't believe it, she always thought Conrad loved football. She always imagined he would go pro.

"You quit?" She looked over at Esme who was moving closer to Conrad, was Esme the reason he quit?

"Mhm," Conrad mumbled looking down at his lap, grabbing Esme's hand giving a little squeeze.

"Are you kidding me, man?" Steven asked astonished. "I'd-I'd kill to play college ball."

"He can always change his mind,"
Susannah cut in, smiling hopefully at her oldest son.

"I'm not gonna change my mind," Conrad said firmly. Calming down when he felt Esme thumb rubbing the top of his hand. "I was just gonna sit on the bench all season anyways."

"Well, if you're not playing football anymore, what are you gonna do all summer?" Laurel wondered.

"Esme" Jeremiah fake coughed into his hand to earn a kick from Esme "Ow! Esmeralda"

"Ow! Esmeralda" She copied him and he playfully glared at her which she sticks her tongue at him.

"Oh, dude, you can work at the club," Steven nodded looking over at Jeremiah who nods "Yeah, with me and Jere."

"Yeah, I'm not gonna work at the club." Conrad said scoffing, "I'm gonna spend the summer with my beautiful girlfriend."

"Wait.You guys are working this summer?" Belly started ignoring what Conrad had said.

*Yeah, I'm lifeguarding, and stevens working at the snack shop." Jeremiah responded.

"So Esme, tells about yourself" Laurel say's watching Conrad kiss Esme's head earning a smile from her.

"What do you wanna know?" Esme asks looking from the three who don't know much about her.

"Age? Birthday? Siblings? And how old are they? How did you meet Conrad? Is that an accent I hear?" Steven started questioning.

"Uh, I'm 17, July 4 , I have two brothers, I have a twin brother Xander and my older Marco who is 24 and I was dropping my brother off at training camp when this one" Esme pointed towards Conrad who slides down trying to hide while Jeremiah laughs "Threw a football at my face and I'm from Italy actually moved to America about four years ago"

"Earlier you mentioned calling Marco, Is he in college?" Laurel asked as the two younger boys laughed.

"No, he's a medic in the military" Esme said as grabbed her dog tags that her brothers, father and Conrad has.

"So that why your wearing the dog tags?" Steven asked pointing towards her neck.

"My brother got them for us when he was deployed" Esme replied looking at Conrad with a sad look her brother was sore subject "Con has one two only i got that for him"

"Oh, Belly, I almost forgot, I have a surprise for you," Susannah chuckled turning their attention to her getting a thankful look from her son as she gets up from the table.

"So, this is why you had to stop by the country club," Laurel sighed. Everyone waited until Susannah came back to the table.

"I got one for you too, Es," Susannah said handing both the girls an envelope. Esme looked over at Conrad with a questioning look but all she got was a shrug.

"What is that?" Steven asked as Esme opened the envelope she had gave her.

"I wrangled Es and Belly invitations to be debutantes," the blonde woman beamed.

"Is that the thing where the girls wear white dresses and curtsy?" Belly frowned while Esme smiled.

"It's when a girl comes of age and is presented to society." Susannah explained. "I-I know it sounds silly but I swear it's fun. Girls come from all over New England to Cousins just to be apart of it, you'll make so many new friends."

"It sounds like what my sweet sixteen was like," Esme said smiling, making Susannah smile wider.

"I can't believe you are still holding on to this dream," Laurel scoffed, shaking her head.

"No, it used to be about finding a husband, but now it's all about networking. They teach you leadership skills, like how to market yourself, and it benefits charity. It's, um, it's like a bat mitzvah."

"It's not like a bat mitzvah. There is nothing religious about a debutante ball." Laurel replied looking to her
friend.

All Conrad could focus on while his mother was talking was Esme, watching her smile while listening to his mom talk about it, he was hoping she'd say no, but if it's what makes her happy than he'll go.

"The whole deb scene is bullshit, It's for sheep." Conrad cut in as he looked over at Esme who was watching Susannah as her smile falter a little at her son. Esme reached down a pinched Conrad thigh hard causing him to jump.

"Yeah. No, it's not. It's when a girl has a coming out, it's a formal recognition she's reached maturity." Susannah sighed looking at Conrad disappointed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, mature? Belly?" Steven laughed looking at his sister. The girl in question nodded her head. "A-a couple months ago you had a cat funeral. You made us all wear black."

"Shut up, Steven," Belly exclaimed. "I saw you crying in your room."

"There nothing wrong with a cat funeral" Esme defended Belly much to the girl's surprise "My brother gave our pet fish Sniper a funeral after our dog ate it and made us do the same thing"

'Wait, Mochi died?" Jeremiah asked. "Dang, I'm sorry, Bells. And I am so gonna tease the fuck out of Xan about that"

"Don't you guys want to get all dressed up?" Susannah sighed dreamily looking at the girls.

"It's just not belly's kind of thing," Laurel spoke for her daughter. "She's our feral little alley cat."

"I'II think about it." Belly finally decided.

"She'll think about it," Susannah smirked proudly. "What about you Es? I know it not the same thing as your pageant's but I figured it would be something fun for you to do"

"Id love to," Esme said smiling at Susannah causing the older woman to smile bigger.

"Yes! Yes! This is going to be so fun!" Susannah cheered excitedly as Conrad watched his girlfriend and mom talking with a small smile. He knew Esme would say yes to being a debutante, sure he did not want to go again but.

Happy Wife Happy Life right?

• AUTHORS NOTE •

• I changed my Oc (again)

So every chapter I posted is hopefully going to be re put up later.

Here's what I'm thinking
Nicole + Xander
and 
Nicole + Clara + Esme = BFF's

What do you think?
Gotta give our girl Nicole that love.

• Thank you for Two hundred and thirteen reads.

Let's try for four hundred for the next one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro