1 am

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The clock is ticking. The sound mixes well with the sound of silence. It is 1 am. Also known as the perfect time for a midnight snack. I go downstairs to grap a bowl and some cereal. Who doesn't loves that food?

Downstairs is also a clock tikking. This time it mixes good together with the sound of the cracking cereal. It is quite a relaxing sound, but I'm still uncomfortable. The kitchen counter isn't the most comfortable thing to lean on.

I put the light in the kitchen off, to go to the living room. I ignore the fact that the room is also dark. I do it on purpose. The dark gives me a relexed feeling.

I watch my steps so I won't touch anything. I came to the point where I have to go to left for just a little tiny bit. I don't want to hit the table. Just on the right time I turn my body. I make two big steps and after that I twist my body back. I made it. I didn't touch the table.

I lift my right arm a little bit up. I'm not going any higher then where my boobs start. Slowly I'm grabbing a soft, but also warm blanket. It is maybe the thing that I need the most right now. The living room is cold and I think that I will be here for quite a while

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro