Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am sooooo happy. Thanks alot for the love.... 😘😘😘😘

Devaraj screamed in his top voice, when Shinde made a call to him conveying that the black box is stolen. He tried to blackmail, and scare...after all that was the only thing he could do. Hence he knew this is not gonna lead anywhere. Shinde's money was also lost. He too must be pissed off. Now to find that robbers , Devaraj should try in his own way.

Viswank was peacefully drinking his morning coffee . Kalki and Ibrahim stood beside him tensed. The cool reaction of Viswank even after knowing that the black box is lost, she scared more. Atlast she gained courage to open up.
"Viswank, why... Why are you sitting so cool . The black box... It's lost.."

Viswank did smirked and looked at Kalki. "Black Box is robbed by two robbers. It alone won't give any money. They will surely come here, to open the locker. Else they will try to bargain with us. Whatever it is, they are digging their own destruction. " He kept the cup over the table and walked over.

Sidharth walked through her cabin in ETF office. Goswami came into the cabin. "Ah. Sir.. sorry.. last night I aimed at you.. actually I didn't know that you are- "
Sidharth gestured him to stop. Goswami was a bit scared.
Shinde came inside, tensed.

Sidharth :"Any clue sir..?"

Shinde nodded in negation.
"The cameras stopped working due to some viruses. And we got Saakshi's ID burned. "

Goswami :"Sidharth sir, I have doubt, why did you get inside the bank last night... And I heard you screaming Saakshi's ma'am's name . Did you know her ?"

Sidharth nodded. "I knew her. She did came to my apartment last week. "

*Flashback*

The door bell rang. Sidharth opened the door and found Saakshi at the doorstep.

"Saakshi, ETF " , she showed her ID card. Sidharth nodded and asked her to get in.

"Tea or coffee?"

"No thanks. Actually, IG sir asked me to contact you and discuss about the case. That's why I am here."

"Oh yeah, I was thinking to come to office tomorrow early morning. But never expected you here, this late evening. "

Saakshi gave a light smile. "I don't like keeping things for later. I am coming straight from IG sir's office. And since you are an undercover officer, I won't prefer you to come to office and work with the team. "

Sidharth understood the point she was trying to convey. She was right too.
"Hmm you are right Saakshi. But how can we work together then.."

"I have a plan. I will form a small team with me. And we will do in our way. You can investigate by your own. I mean, we should keep in touch with every movement, but through phone. And I ask you to contact only me.. again only me... "

"Why.."

"I don't know... Actually I suspect some of the officials. Even if I get blocked by them... You can continue as you are under cover. "

Sidharth remembered how cleverly she avoided him from the team. She was playing with him, in a cunning way.
"There after we worked together, sitting in two different places. She played a double game here and there. And that Sidhanth, I had met him once with Saakshi. That time she said he was one of the team members, but her suspect. Later that day night , I met him in the bar. "

"Hey Mr.Recharge card....remember me...we had an encounter in morning...", Sidhanth came towards him.

"Yes , I do remember brother..."

"Wow..you are so sweet... You called me brother in our second meeting. That's cool.... Finally I got a brother here..."
Sidhanth said as he drank his shot.
"Let's celebrate this... Bro, it's bad manners, I am having hot drinks and you are just going with this beer.. come on... Let's see who will win in this shot taking game.."

Sidharth accepted the proposal and they gone for the game.Both were now fully drunk. But the game did won by Sidharth.

"Recharge card... You are great.. how can you have the whole 9 shots in five mins. Wow...great.... everyone clap you hands....👏👏👏👏"

"Thank you....."

"Bro what's Ur name...??"

"Sidharth"

"Wow... I am Sidhanth... Look we have similar names... Only a letter is different... We are meant to be brothers .. isn't it..."

Sidharth nodded with an agreement.
"What are you doing.."

"Ah.. actually Sidharth bro... It's a secret... Hm... Blah.. I will tell you .. I believe you..... I am a...thief..."
Sidhanth laughed with a wink..
"Sounds cool right... I know... But don't tell anyone. It's a big secret..."

Sidharth : " brother... You are caught . I am ..police."

"Ooh😱, seriously bro... You are ... Bro plZ... Don't catch me...please. I will tell you everything. That  ATM robberies happening from last one month... It's done by... I will give you half of the share.but plZ don't arrest me."

Sidharth let out a chuckle. " Ok , I accept your deal. What's your next plan?"

"Cool bro Come let's move from here. "

They went to the terrace. Sidhanth started to speak..
"Brother.. have you heard about the Roy Group? They are damn rich. They have a private island too, named Waji . And there is a special locker, were all the money of Roy Group is kept. A device , the key to the locker called the black box , is somewhere here Hyderabad. And I wanna find it. If I could get that black box, I can be a freaking billionaire!!! "

"That's how I heard about this black box" , Sidharth concluded.

"Abba.... Sidhanth sir.. ah I mean , Sidhanth told us the same story.. but the characters were interchanged. He is so clever" .

Sidhanth glared at Goswami, who closed his mouth soon.

Danny came into the scene. "Sir, al the details about Saakshi, was fake. We didn't even know is it her real name. "

"Damn it"
A loud thud on the table made the others shiver.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro