Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sidhant walked through the hall of Khurana Mansion, playing with the car keys, humming something.

"Saaho.."

Devaraj entered before him with a lit cigar. Sidhant stopped and smirked.  Soon they both were seated on the couch for a talk.

"Saaho, you are too busy looking over things here. What about the mission. ?"

"Sir... Do you think I am strolling around waaji for nothing. Then listen.. you are going to get a big surprise tomorrow morning.. "

"Surprise??" . Devaraj was in a big confusion. The Young blood sitting before him had great plans. It was not an easy task yo read what's going on in his mind.

"Yes... Surprise.. such a surprise that you will never forget this day.  Such a surprise that no one else can give you."

"But..."

"Sir... Go and have a peaceful sleep. Wake up tomorrow prepared for a bang!! ... Good night"

Saaho left the hall leaving Devaraj in delima.

Late night.. Saaho was staring at Saakshi's picture hanged on the wall.

"It's time for our first step Saakshi. "

Sidhant stood up from the chair. He walked  towards her cupboard and opened it. In a small cardboard box, a key was there. He took it . Later before closing the door, he took a glimpse at the photo of Saakshi with her beloved Papa and dad. With a slight smile he took the photo along.

Standing in front of wall shelf, Sidhnat remembered her words.
'Sidhant, behind the wall shelf , there is a secret door. You can turn the shelf to the opposite side. '

He did as she said. When he turned the shelf, he could see narrow darkness . And at the end a metallic door, locked with pin number. Saaho does remember the pin to be the birth dates of Roy, Prithviraj and Saakshi. Without wasting much time, he typed the pin and entered the door.

*Bgm here*

The door showed a dark narrow way . The moment he kept the first step, small led lights lit up , showing the path. The path ended at another metallic door. He reached infront of it. He kept his thumb over the fingerprint scanner.,...and the door opened.

___

*Flashback*

Saakshi placed her thumb over a plastic sticker. Later she sticked it over Sidhanth's thumb. So that he can use her finger print to get the access over the locker.

__

Sidhanth entered the locker. He had a bag with him. As he entered the door closed automatically.  In the middle of the room, two metallic boxes were there. He went near and opened it. The missing 2lakh crores was kept inside.  Sidhanth closed the boxes and went near his bag. He took some gadgets from his bag and sticked on the different corners of the locker.

After doing his work, he went near another corner and pressed a button to open it. A black Jaguar was parked there. He took the keys that he got from Saakshi's cupboard. He got inside and started the car. Another door leading to the backyard opened up.

It's show time...!!!

Without wasting much time, he drove off.

*Bgm ends*

Saakshi was standing in the balcony, looking at the night sky. A lot of memories she shared with her dad and papa came to her mind. The happy days of her life.... Now all is just a memory. Nothing is left... Except him... The biggest gift from her fathers.

Sorrow converted to anger, leading to a mind filled with revenge. Now soon , the devil will get his punishment. Devaraj's final days are not away. He will get back the same pain he gave to her fathers; probably twice the amount. And the first step for his destruction will happen tomorrow.

Anuradha came near her.
"Saakshi...."
"Didn't you sleep yet Anu..?"

"How can I Saakshi, when my friends have lost there sleep.. how can I.."

Saakshi turned towards her, and shared a light warm hug.
"You are one of my biggest asset Anu. How could I thank you for all your love and care...
        You know.., since last 3 months, I just slept peacefully only ones or twice, when I was with him. But I am sure, he didn't get that too."

"Don't worry Saakshi... You waited till now right... Wait for few more days... I am sure that day is not away.."

Saakshi smilied. "Hmm.. Anu, you go and sleep... Good nyt"

"Good night.."

Anuradha left the room. Saakshi again   travelled through those memories, that will only stay as memories forever.

The familiar car entering to the porch caught her attention. Within minutes Sidhnat stood right beside her.
"It's done... !! Tomorrow will be a memorable day for him. And within two days, we will show him what is the real hell is... We will give him so much pain that, he will understand what 'pain' means... It's gonna end Saakshi..."

Her red eyes welled up. "Sidhant,.. I want to kill him with my own hands.."

She turned her face towards him.. "please..." , It was request, rather than a wish. And it was not a surprising one though, she was the one who suffered so much..

Sidhant embraced her. He held her close to his chest.
"Your wish, is my command..."

Hellooo

I know it's a short chapter. Because I want to add more bgms which is not possible in one chapter.  Coming chapters will be also short. But I will try to update soon.
Our story is gonna end soon. It has reached it's climax...

Thank you all for the love and care..

Love always...
Annujam.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro