Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"S.. Saakshi..."

"Nah! Herself, Mrs. Saakshi Nandhan Saaho w/ o Sidhanth Nandan Saaho"

That was it. Devaraj, who believed to be the most successful person , realized he was total loser. Even though Roy and Prithviraj were dead, their more powerful heir is just before him.
Devaraj tightened his fist in anger. How all this happened... Was he this weak to get betrayed so easily..

Saakshi stepped forward to have a word with him.
"Thinking about, how these things happened ah..?? Let me clear all your doubts. "

Devaraj eyed at her, waiting for her to continue.

"So..." , She begun.

"It all started the day you shot me down. I was hospitalized and saved by my fathers. As you said, I was their princess and their world. How can they let their world end so fast... Right Mr.Devaraj..."

He kept silent.

"Saaho was brought up in India, far from them for his safety. And when my life was too danger in Waji, they send me near him.
And... The day you decided to took their lives.... Papa got us married on his... Deathbed."

Silence ...

Sidhanth stood up , and made way towards her. Keeping a hand on her shoulder, he continued from where she stopped.

"Royal Bank Robbery.. I hope you haven't forgotten. That was done by us. "

Kalki and Devaraj looked at him in wonder.

"Also, the police officers who investigated the case we're also.... Us. Great plan isn't it..
Our aim was to find out the black box and also the murders of our Dad "

Viswank stepped up. "And for that , you must be diverted. That's why I came here claiming to be Roy's Son. "

Saakshi took a deep breath.
"Remember the murder of the goons whom you appointed to kill Dad. That was also done by us.

"Also..", Sidhanth continued , "It's us who send Mr.Shinde's soul to hell..
Removed in Peace..."

Devaraj understood, he was being fooled every single time... perfectly...well planned.

Viswank smirked reading his thoughts. " There is some more left Devaraj. It's only according to our plan, you reached Saaho. You were a puppet , dancing on our finger tips."

Sidhanth sat back on the chair, crossing his legs.
"Now , the main surprise I wanted to tell you.
The 2 lakh crores, you stole from Roy Group is now under our custody."

Devaraj widened his eyes. "What... No.. how is that possible..."

"It is possible Mr. " Saakshi stood before him , keeping her hands over the table, and looking straight to his eyes. "It I possible... You don't have any other place to store that much money other than the locker of Khurana Mansion. "

"How ... How did you knew it.." , Devaraj was Curious to know.

Saakshi smirked. "Hmm.. I know Waji very well thank you Devaraj. And especially in Khurana Mansion, you can't even move without my knowledge.
The locker was under my control. Nobody,.... Nobody can enter or exit the locker under my eyes..."

"It's only for that money, we blasted the Mansion. ", Sidhanth concluded.

*Bgm here

Devaraj was silent. He didn't had anything to speak now. Everything has ended. Now he is waiting for the judgement.

"It's the time for your punishment..."

Devaraj took a deep breath preparing himself. He closed his eyes and said...
" Kill me.."

"Not so soon, brother..."
His eyes were wide open hearing Saakshi's voice.
" Do you know, how much it pains, when the people we love struggle for breath infront of our eyes...
Do you know , how it feels when they leave us forever infront of our eyes...
Do you know, the pain of pearcing a hundred arrows together in our heart...
We know. . We know it very well.
And it was you who gave us that pain. Is it fair to just kill you, without make you realize it... "

Devaraj was getting the inner meaning of her words. He tilted his head towards Kalki , as she reciprocated the same.

" Saakshi... Saakshi No.. please .. I beg you.. "

She didn't cared about his cries. She took gentle steps towards Kalki.

"Saakshi... Please.. please don't kill us. We won't even come infront of your eyes anymore.. please... Please Saakshi..."
Kalki begged before her.

But their words were not so powerful to change her mind.

"Saakshi.. please... Saakshi.. No.."

Saakshi went behind her, taking a knife. "Happy journey vadina..." . She slid the knife through Kalki's neck, like a smooth touch.

"NOOO!!!!"

Devaraj screamed his lungs out.

Blood oozed from her neck. Kalki took heavy breaths.

Few seconds... With a deep sigh, Kalki took her last breath.

"KALKI.....!!!!!!!"

"Karma pays off Devaraj. This is your punishment... For all those wrong deeds you did till now. For killing our Father. You deserve to know the pain.." , Saakshi said as a teardrop escaped her eyes.

"I WON'T LEAVE YOU SAAKSHI...!!! I WONT LEA--"

The next moment, A bullet hit on his head. The chair he was sitting fell behind taking the force.

Saaho withdrew the gun and kept it safely in it's holder.

"It's..over...."

Saakshi stood with a blank face. Very soon , a victory smile replaced on her lips...

"Yeah... It's....Over. !!"

Hellooo
Finally!!!
The final chapter of Saaho ☺️☺️☺️
Was a really great journey though.
An epilogue will come up soon..
Stay safe... Fight Corona.

Annujam

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro