1|I got in?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Ash's POV]
I couldnt believe my eyes as I stared a the paper in my hands. I had opened the letter sent from UA , my dream school. I got in. "Oh.. I got in.. WAIT I GOT IN?! I GOT IN! MO-" I cut myself off and looked down. I bit my lip. Shes not even alive you idiot.. I thought , setting down the letter and walking to my bed. It was late. I laid on the bed and covered up , resting my head on the pillow and dozing off.

*Timeskip brought to you by me staying up writing this chapter when I have practice in the morning*

I yawned as I woke up , turning off my alarm. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. I then got up and got ready for school. It was the first day of school , and I'm going to UA , the best. School. Ever. I grabbed a piece of toast , my lunch , extra money , and my backpack before leaving , locking the door behind me. Luckily , UA understood my wishes of a boys uniform since I'm transgender , so that's what I got. Another school , another four years of bullying. I thought. I closed my eyes as I walked and eventually got to the school , 10 minutes before the bell. Only two people were in the classroom , as I looked at the ground,  rushing to a seat in the far corner in the back of the class where I knew nobody would really see me. After about 7ish minutes kids came pouring into the classroom. I kept quiet as I silently doodled on a page in my notebook. After the hell rang I shut my notebook and put it away. The teacher walked in and explained we would be doing a quirks assessment thing. I grabbed my uniform and went to change. As soon as I had my pants off to change the girls stared. "Why is he in here? Hes trans?! I couldnt even tell! Hes so handsome~ woah look at those scars I wonder where he got them. He must be pretty tough." I froze as soon as someone mentioned my scars. I hurriedly changed and left.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro