Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Monday, Chenle and Jisung were already ready for school. They woke up at the usual and Jisung was surprised that he didn't have to wake the boy up. Why? Chenle didn't get to sleep that night when he kept going back thinking about his feelings for Jisung.

Chenle didn't even mean to space out in the middle of breakfast but he snapped out of the trance when his father cleared his throat.

"Chenle, this Saturday would be very important so wear at your best," his father said sternly.

Chenle furrowed his eyebrows, "What is it about? It can't be another meeting."

"Actually, it is," his mother uttered excitingly.

Jisung just sat there and continued eating as he listened to the family's conversation. It is also a news to him since he'll be with Chenle anywhere.

"Ah, what's so exciting with meetings?" Chenle asked.

"Chenle, listen to me, okay? You're on the right age to take care of the company..."

The boy rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Here we go again..."

"And you'll be graduating college soon. Me and your mother are going to retire soon as well. We wanted you to take control of the company with someone," his father continued.

Chenle furrowed his eyebrows at his father's words. Somehow, he knows where this was going but he doesn't want to hear it. He hoped it wasn't--

"You're getting married!" his mother squealed.

Chenle and Jisung had their jaws dropped. It felt like they were gone deaf at a moment but they heard it right. Chenle felt his blood boil from his mother's words. The boy suddenly stood from his chair.

"You arranged me with some girl I don't know? And behind my back?!" Chenle uttered, not believing his parents, "No! I won't go!"

His father furrowed his eyebrows, "Yes, you are, Chenle! Whether you like it or not!"

"I can't believe you're doing this to me!"

Chenle grabbed his bag before he stormed out of the dining room and heard the front door opened which made Jisung to stand up to catch with him. But before he does that, he bowed to Chenle's parents.

"Please look out for him, Jisung," the father uttered.

Jisung nodded.

"And if you can, try to convince him on the marriage."

Inside the car, Chenle didn't say anything and Jisung, who just sat there, was being all worried about the boy. Of course, who wouldn't get angry about an arranged marriage? The man was even afraid to speak with the boy.

"Can I...just skip class today, Ji?" Chenle asked, in a soft tone.

Jisung hummed, "Why? Are you bothered about this morning?"

"Yeah...I wanna breathe..."

The man somehow heard a crack on the boy's voice. Jisung asked the driver to stop by at a nearby park. He didn't care about school if it's Chenle they're talking. He was just really worried.

When they arrived, Chenle immediately opened the car's door and walked away from the vehicle.

"Chenle! Chenle, wait for me!" Jisung shouted, "I'll call you if we'll go home. Thank you for driving us."

The man grabbed their bags before he ran to catch up with the boy. He looked around the whole place to be able to see Chenle already sitting on an empty bench with a tree shading the area. Jisung walked towards him.

"You alright? You want anything?" Jisung asked and sat down beside Chenle.

Chenle shook his head.

"It's so unfair. They should've told me."

Jisung sighed, "You know why, Chenle."

"Yeah, I know...And I hate that it's my obligation to marry someone. I didn't even wish to handle the company," Chenle uttered, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Why?"

"If you were in my position, would you want it?"

The man furrowed his eyebrows, "I'd follow my parents--"

"You don't understand, Jisung! I still have a lot of things I want to do, I want to feel what it's like to be free and I want to freely love someone I want to be with in the future. Even if you're going to tell to listen to my parents, I won't!"

"Rebellion won't lead you to anything good, Chenle," Jisung uttered.

The boy looked at the man, "Are you really siding my parents?"

"Chenle--"

"No! I thought you'd be better than that! You're not their pet, Jisung! W-Why can't you just understand m-me?" Chenle cried.

Chenle stood up and was about to run away but Jisung held his wrist and pulled him back. The boy was pulling himself away but the man has his grip tight around the slim wrist.

"I'm sorry..." Jisung uttered which made Chenle to stop squirming around the man's hold, "I'm really sorry if you're thinking I'm against you."

The boy's tears started falling as the feeling welled up inside of him. The man loosened his grip and pulled the boy to sit back down. Jisung didn't even know why he needs to convince Chenle on the arranged marriage if he, himself, doesn't want the boy to get married to another person.

Jisung didn't want to admit it but he wanted Chenle all to himself. He wanted the boy only be in his care, and not anyone else. Chenle was someone he cherished and he can't just give the boy away. As much as possible, he wanted Chenle with him every waking day.

"I want to stay in my condominium for a while."

Jisung clicked his tongue, "You shouldn't run away."

"I just want to think about it. For the mean time, you'll come and live with me," Chenle uttered.

"H-Hey, I don't think I have a room there."

"Ooh, did Park Jisung stutter?" the boy teased, "Of course you have one! I wouldn't buy one without thinking about you!"

Without thinking about Jisung. Yeah, Chenle never forgot about Jisung. It's cheesy but it's true.

"Will you be with me? It's just for a week, Ji. Just before that stupid meeting," Chenle asked.

Jisung sighed before smirking, "Well, what choices do I have?"

Chenle giggled.

"Thanks, Ji."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro