Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

READ NOTE AT END ITS IMPORTANT ...

MUMBAI,

15TH APRIL 2018,

Shekhawat Industries,

Randhir pov :

I had been travelling since last 15 hours to reach Mumbai from London.And I reached finally.

My driver along with my assistant Aman were waiting for me at the airport.

I took the airplane travelling as I want to keep my visit private or else the media people will create the buzz which I don't want and infact I want to give surprise visit to my branch to check what's how working and what's all going on.

While getting down from the plane I covered my face with a hoodie so that no one recognises me or else all the crowd won't be able to control as I am the biggest tycoon of the India but never stayed in India.

I came out and saw that Aman was waiting for me to arrive, he came and took my bag from my hands and guided me towards my car.

I immediately slipped into the car and driver began to drive the car.

"Sir" Aman calls me.

"Yes,Aman " I spoke.

"Where,should we visit First??" Aman asks.

"Office " was my cold reply.

After, good 45 minutes we reached near the office.

As I got the glance of the building , tears made my way. As something, clicked me.

It was Dad, had always been fond, of this type of architecture , the building took me back to the memories of my Dad.

i wiped my tears from the corner so that no one comes to know about my weak side.

As, the world knows that who the Randhir Singh Shekhawat is.

Ruthless, Arrogant and Angry, youngest tycoon.

As we stepped inside the campus of the office, the car stopped and Aman went to talk to watchman to open the gates, I was observing the campus of my office which had beautiful lawns and surroundings were properly maintained.

It had been Aman went off to get permission to enter inside, as I had lied to him to not reveal my identity to anyone.

As it was surprise visting, so no one knew about me.I guess they must have seen me only in magazines and newspapers.

I lost my patience and walked outside to see what's happening.

There, Aman was trying to explain him that we had meeting and it's we should get the entry but, the security what did next raise my anger and I slapped him hard one.

"Sir", Aman spoke.

"Aman,make sure he gets job no- where " I spoke and went back to car.

Driver drove the car inside.

I stepped down.

Finally, I am standing outside the biggest Empire of India that is Shekhawat, industries, I had always dreamt to work here in Mumbai but never got a chance to work here after I lost my Mom and Dad in that dreadful car incident, which changed my life my three- sixty degrees.

Aman fired that security guard and we both started walking towards the lift.

We got in the lift.

He pressed the sixth floor where all the people's desk, cabin and my cabin was present.

Soon, we were on fifth floor and my heart don't know why was beating at faster rate than usual , it was like it will burst at anytime.

"Aman,can I get water ??"I asked him.

"What happened???" he asked who was equally concerned.

"Yes, Sir" he replied handing me the bottle from his bag and I drank it in a go.

I was feeling little comfortable now.

Some, unknown fear ran down my shivers.

We reached the sixth floor and my heartbeats increased again.

I stepped down from the lift and Aman was guiding me towards my cabin.

Most of the people in the office were staring at me like they are seeing me for the first time, for the half of the people there were seeing me for the first time, whereas remaining people's mouth remained opened seeing me in front of there eyes.

Some of them rubbed there eyes just to clarify that if Randhir Singh Shekhawat was present or not.

I wanted to laugh on there condition but controlled it.

Aman, kept on guiding me towards my cabin which was present in the middle of the office on a huge space.

"So, as you all know who is present between us, today , and I welcome Sir, to Mumabi"Aman spoke looking at me.

I replied him with a smile and went and took the middle position.

"I know that all of you were not expecting me here, but now get habitual to that,as I am permanently shifted to here, and I would like to just mention that from now onwards just focus on your work " I replied in my authoritative tone and left for my cabin.

I must say that Aman had good choice of designing as he had designed my cabin in a perfect way as I wanted.

I walked in and joined my hands in front of my parents photo.

As, They always wanted me to take over there business and today I am living there dreams.

I turn around took a look at the room, it was huge in size with properly arranged things.

All the way Aman was standing and observing.

I turn to him.

" Aman" i called him.

"Yes, Sir " he replied as he was ready to take my order and perform it.

"Thank you for everything , you did on short notice"i thanked him genuinely.

He just spoke that "Sir, it was my duty".

"Aman, can you connect me with Max " I asked him.

"Sure, Sir " he replied and called Max.

Max and Aman are only two people whom I trust a lot and they had been with me from past 5 years, so I knew that they are loyal to me.

"Keep it on the speaker " I told him.

"Max " I spoke.

"Sir,I have found that the person is in your Mumbai ,but it will take some time to identity him" he spoke.

I told him to find out who is that one, who is indulging in the matters of my India business and all the fake details along with transactions are happening.
This is the main reason, I left London branch and came to Mumbai.

I checked some files, and was going thought them, I wanted to meet the designing head of Shekhawat Industries.

I called a poen and asked him to call the head of designing branch.

"Sir,Ma'am is here I will call her" he replied and walked to call Her, I mean she is a lady.

After 10minutes , there was knock on the door.

"Come in " I replied .

I was engrossed in my file that I was not paying attention to who walked in.

But, the voice of the source made be froze at the place.

"Yes, Sir" the voice hit by ear drums and they felt a peace after almost 5 years.

I immediately uppered my eyelashes and saw the person.

" Chashmish" was what I would just utter and that person too was equally shocked.

Vote- Comment.

Thank u for reading !!

Note : - I am rewriting the story with a slight change, it is totally different from first one and little bit same.

How was the first part ???

Do drop u r views !!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro