Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanyukta's pov:

I had been avoiding Randhir whole day today.I was working in my cabin on important project which we need to submit this week.

I had not kept the track of the time. My phone buzzed with Pinky's number asking about when I was going to return as it was too late and I had not returned back still.

My eyes which were guled to the computer screen turned in the direction of the clock to see that it was too late.

I closed my laptop and in hurry stuffed all the essentials inside my bag and walked out,as I knew that if I would be more late then I won't be getting any auto at this time.

It was from past 15mintues I was waiting for auto but there was no any sign of auto.I was trapping my feet in nervousness when a car stood by my side.

Known sound of voice hit my eardrums and I looked in that direction.It was none other than Randhir.He had lowered down his window of the car.

Come Sanyukta,let me drop you ..he spoke.

But,I don't want him to get indulge in my life so I denied his proposal.

I thought that he will leave the place,but who knows him better than me as expected he was sitting on the bakseat of his car still having hope that I will join him.

Listen,it's not safe for you to travel alone,so just get in...he spoke.

I denied him and he waited for sometime and drove away.

I felt bad for him,as I once again hurted him for no reason.

He was just doing what's good for me,but I was least interested to get his help due to my stubbornness as his one act and I will be friend with him all again.

I was waiting for any transport but there was no sign of any vehicle, as the surroundings grew dark I started to get afraid.

I was praying to god that I will be able to get vehicle faster,but alas I guess my luck was bad and I guess destiny had some other plans for me.

I was searching here and there,a loud noise of group of boys hit my eardrums.I was startled by that source of voice.

I turned around to see that a group of 4 boys was walking in my direction.

I began to sweat up badly not able to get what's happening and what's going to happen.

They were walking in my direction and I stood there numb not able to react what to do.

I had accepted the help from Randhir but no I am way to stubborn to accept anyone's help now I will suffer what the consequences will be .

They stood exactly in front of me.

See,just leave my way ...I spoke to them but that was very meekly as they started to laugh back at me.

Come baby let's drop you at your place....a boy spoke and came dangerously close to me and I closed  my eyes in fear but he never touched me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that there was no one in front of me.

Where did they went?..I spoke and turned around to see if I would find them or it was there some plan to trap me but they were totally out of my sight.

But,what caught my eyesight was fuming Randhir standing right behind my back.

He was fuming in anger,his eyes were red shot but he had kept calm not to burst on me.

Oh shit !Means had saw all and now I am dead as I knew how over protective my best friend.

What did i just my best friend?

Yes,he was my best friend when every thing was at its place but now he is  not my best friend as all things in my life are not at its right place,the shattered pieces can't be easily joined.

He is just my boss,I remained myself and maintained a stiff face.

But,I smiled thinking that he still cares for me like old times.

Randhir.....I tried to speak but he cut in between.

They were my men ....his next words left me shocked.

What?...I questioned him not able to believe my ears.

Like seriously ,he had sent those boys just to teach me a lesson.

Was he really out if mind !

I smiled inside seeing his care for me and that matters to me rather than his act of just reaching me a lesson.

I just wanted to teach you a lesson that's it and nothing was my motive behind sending those boys behind you .  He spoke and I melted at his this gesture.

He is not going to change his nature and I love his this side.
He is still the old Randhir.

It's okay  ....I replied to him.

He just smiled but his face was hard as a coconut.

Now,don't utter a single word just get in the car .   ...He spoke and walked away towards the car.

Myself finding no any other option and the drama was enough for today and I wanted to reach home as soon as possible because my baby Trisha must be waiting for me so I hurried and started to walk behind him towards his car.

He sat next to driver on the front seat and I took the passenger seat.

Chashmish ....Randhir called me out while I was enjoying the view outside the window.

Listening to him tears welled up in my eyes as I missed listening to this word from him.

I was back to my stern mood again.

I saw at him with anger and he lowered his head getting what he used to address me.

I feel more guilty for behaving totally differently with him where he was not at fault at all.

I mean Sanyukta,can you tell the address of your house  ...He asked and I blurred out my address.

Soon,the car was running on the busy streets of Mumbai.

I was looking out whereas Randhir's continuous gaze was on me.

Suddenly,the car halted ,I turn to see if we had reached or not but Randhir got down in a hurry from the car and ran away.

I was confused as he literally ran in a fast pace.

Where did Sir went ?..I ask to driver.

I too don't know he just asked me to halt the car ...the driver answered.

I was slient then waiting for him to return so that we can reach home as soon as possible.

He returned almost after 10 minutes with 2 Belgium chocochips ice cream cones in his hand.

He got down just to get my favourite ice-cream.
He still knows my taste ,seeing his care my eyes welled up.

I saw to the opposite side and wiped them.

Take this...He spoke to me forwarding me the cone.

I too took it without uttering a single word as I don't want to argue with him.

I chipped him a thank you and he flashed his best smile to me.

Car started to run again on the road and we reached in front of my apartment.

As soon as car halted I saw that we had reached my place.

I got down.

Thank you Sir for help ...I spoke to him to which he just nodded.

I started to walk towards my home when he called me.

I knew that calling him inside to have coffee is rude but I have my reasons so I ignored that thought which had crossed my mind.

Sanyukta ....He called me.

I walked back to him.

Yes,Sir ....I replied to him.

Your thank you is not accepted ...He spoke.

Why ?

His he angry on me?

Why ?....I questioned him.

See,i don't know why you are not sharing your problem with me,that's up to you,but remember when you have any problem you can count on me,and I want you to be my friend again.....He spoke.

But...I spoke.

He cut in middle.

Be friends and your thank you will be accepted... He spoke.

Okay ,fine ....I replied and joined my hands with him.

Your thank you is accepted bye good night ....He replied.

He flashed his smile.

I wished him good night and bye and he drove away.

I must say that he was super happy when I agreed to be friends with him.

My Baby's thought flashed my mind and I walked towards my home.

I walked inside only to hear cries of Trisha and Pinky was trying to make her slient but Trisha was crying loudly.

What happened?Why is she crying?....I asked to Pinky.

Didi,she is crying from long time I tried calling you but you were not picking up your phone.

I had kept my phone in the bag so I was clueless about the phone.

Trisha's face was looking pale and her eyes had become red due to crying.

I took her in my arms and she hide herself in my embrace.

I was trying to make her calm.

Finally,she was slient.

I saw at her and got shocked she was unconscious by now.

Baby get up ,please....I tried to wake her up but she was lying aimlessly in my arms.

I asked Pinky to get the auto and we reached to the hospital of kids.

Doctor checked her and what he said next left me shocked.

I cried holding my baby near to me fearing that I will loose her.

Target:90 votes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro