Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day,

Randhir picked up Sanyu from her home and Sanyu didn't agrue with him and went with him to office.

But,some jealous eyes in the office were burning with lava seeing Sanyu entering with Randhir.

Randhir ignored them and Sanyu too ignored them.

Sanyu had left for her desk,whereas Randhir was going towards his cabin.

When,he heard something and his blood boiled.

He turned around to see that it was Aryan and a girl taunted Sanyu on her character.

Aryan,don't you think that Sanyu is characters ....a girl spoke.

I know that from first only,but now what did she did and you are saying it ..he asked.

You don't know from two days Randhir sir is taking care of her,when she fainted he was the one running towards her and today also ,both of them entered the office together....She spoke.

I know that she is ....Aryan spoke loud enough so that Randhir can hear.

Such a bitch she is ....the girl spoke.

Randhir who had stopped in his tracks listening to name of Sanyu from there mouth walked towards Sanyu's cabin back.

Sanyu who was arranging her desk saw that,Randhir had entered her cabin.

What happened Randhir???...She asked him.

Can you just for two minutes come with me,I have some work...he spoke.

Okay ...She replied and both of them walked towards the main area of office.

Randhir made her stood at the middle.

Sanyu was confused at now what he is upto.

Randhir what are you doing ???...She asked him.

Just enjoy the drama now and dare you utter a word ....He spoke.

So,may I have attention all...Randhir spoke and all the heads turned towards him.

Aryan and that girl named Riya too came back out of there desk.

What did he wants to announce ??....mumbered Aryan to Riya.

You know new drama ...Riya spoke.

So,there is a happy news that Riya is suspended,I will sure she doesn't gets job anywhere and Aryan Harshwal is been prompted from his manager post to clerical post......Randhir spoke.

Listening to him,the punishment which Randhir gave to Aryan it was Max who laughed and all faces turn towards him.

Max ...Randhir glared him and he become silenced.

Sanyu's mouth remained open listening him.

Aryan was fuming in anger and so was Riya.

But What did i do ????....asked Riya faking innocence.

Randhir's anger grew now,she accused Sanyu and now was speaking lie.

What a acting Riya???.I will tell you for what you are been removed for addressing Sanyu as characterless.....Randhir spoke.

All of them were equally shocked,rest of the people,grasped fearing that now it was there turn.

Sanyu know got what must have happened as it was Riya who always used to taunt her and Sanyu used to ignore her.

But ...Riya was cut by Randhir.

Riya just get lost and never show me your face again or else you will face the real Randhir Singh Shekhawat ...Randhir roared.

And now Mr.Aryan I don't need to explain you separately you are been prompted so enjoy that and you have to report me with all your completed duties ...Randhir spoke.

He turned towards Sanyu.

Listen Sanyu now you don't dare keep quiet just speak up for yourself and remember that you have your best friend standing behind you always no need to worry about this useless creatures...Randhir spoke to her and wiped her tears.

Don't ...he replied taking her in a hug.

Thank you for standing for me...She replied hiding in his embrace.

I will always be there for you ..he replied.

You have to suffer,Randhir and Sanyu...Aryan spoke and left the place in anger.

Listen all,I and Sanyu are best friends and will always be,if anyone has problem with that can leave the job ..he spoke and all dispersed.

Aryan walked out of the office and took out his phone and called someone.

See,I want you to get this work done by tomorrow.Get that straight in your head...Aryan ordered on phone.

You know what Aggrawal,I will make your life hell and that Randhir had to suffer for the worst just wait and watch....he spoke disgustingly.

I will make sure that you beg in front of me and about the money you need Sanyukta Aggrawal ,I will make you to beg in front of me like a beggar,now that time starts .....Aryan spoke and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Randhir sensed that Aryan was angry and he derseves that,Randhir got suspicious about him so he had sent Max behind him to get him back and follow his punishment.

Max followed Aryan just to see that he was busy on phone talking with someone,but as soon as Aryan saw Max he immediately disconnected the phone and kept it in his pocket.

Aryan,you are in your office hours you need to follow the orders strictly or else you know the consequences ....Max spoke.

Aryan gritted his teeth in anger listening to Max.

Aryan walked back to his desk and Max followed him.

Randhir walked into Aryan's cabin to see him searching something while Max stood there slienlty.

Mr.Aryan if I am not wrong then you have been promoted to new position ....Randhir made him remembered.

Aryan's was burning in fore but maintained clam and walked towards the desk of administrative office.

Aryan got himself in some clerical work while Randhir walked back to is cabin while passing he glanced at Sanyukta's cabin where she was engrossed in some work.

Sanyu was working on some calculation but she was getting something working in it.

Why this is wrong ?...she spoke looking at the file with a cute pout.

While,Randhir stood outside her cabin adoring her sweet little antics.

I wish I could tell you how much I love you ....Randhir spoke looking at her.

He walked back to his cabin when Max asked him as he needs to talk something important with Randhir.

Yes,speak up Max ....Randhir spoke as he took his seat while Max stood in front of him.

Sir,I think behind all the company scam there must be Aryan ...Max spoke up.

Did you find any proof ?...Randhir asked.

No Sir,but soon I will proof that Aryan is the one behind all the company scam....Max replied and walked out.

If that person is Aryan then he will face the real Randhir Singh Shekhawat,but the way he sees at Sanyu I can predict that something is wrong with him,but I will make sure that my Chashmish won't suffer.....Randhir spoke determinedly rolling the paper weight in his hand.

Thank u ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro