Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wishing good health, more wealth, peace, fame, love, in your life... Happy Diwali. May the light of joy and prosperity shine on you this diwali. ... May the Joy, Cheer, Mirth and Merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. ❤❤❤

~~~~~~~~~

Do check my new Sandhir Story : HIS FOREVER ( a vampire story) 😌😌

~~~~~~

Those who have read My first  book "Destiny" ...I'm thinking to rewrite it ! The story plot is going to change somewhat as the book is having too many errors and I'm thinking to edit it ! What are your views on it ?
Should I start to rewrite again ?? 👻👻

~~~

Sanyukta's Pov :

It had from last 2 hours Randhir and Trisha are playing with stuff toys while I had been sitting on the chair and adoring them.

As I was strictly restricted by Randhir not to leave the cabin and go as Trisha may need me anytime.

This girl too didn't eat anything from the morning, I tried to feed her but she didn't want to have her food, I scolded her but when Randhir showed me his big eyes in anger when I began to scold her, I withdrew my hand as I don't want to raise the temperature.

As it took some time for me to manofy stubborn Trisha, but Randhir spoke just one sweet word to her and she literally jumped upon me, she missed me soo much and it was seen through her snuggling.

Randhir too was happily playing with Trisha, I had not seen him soo much happy since the time he had join office.

I was busy in my world suddenly someone shooked me.

I upped my eyes and my gaze met with Randhir's who was blankly staring at me.
I too got lost into that deep hazel orbs.

Small eye lock was created and next second it got broken as Trisha began to cry. I tire away from the eye lock and looked towards the other side.

I guess she is hungry .....Randhir spoke handing Trisha to me.

My Baby is hungry, let's have food come....saying I took Trisha in my arms and moved towards her baby basket which I had carried along with me while coming, containing her baby clothes and food.

I began to feed her food while Randhir kept on standing next to us.

Why are you standing?... I asked him.

My wish.....he replied with a frown.

Such a baby you are...I replied him back.

Whatever !....he replied twisting his nose.

You know you are cute ...I spoke up.

And why do you think so ?...he asked raising his eyebrows.

Because, these days you have started to behave like Trisha and you are all habits are like all, with anger on your face you are cute.....I replied.

Don't say me cute okay? You can call me handsome, hot but not cute ....he replied.

You are cute...I replied stuffing the bread soaked in milk to Trisha.

I'm hot .....came his reply.

You're cute Randhir.....I shouted suddenly.

I'm hot Sanyukta Aggrawal.........he too shouted.

Cute,cute ,cute ,cute .....I began to blabber nonstop and he placed hands on his ears as well as Trisha's who was clueless and not getting what all was happening.

The cleaning which he had called to clean the mess was eyeing me as they had seen some alien animal.

I took the glance in my surroundings and I got embarrassed by several eyes on me.

Sanyukta comes with me...Randhir ordered me with Trisha in his arms and I followed him as I don't want to get embarrassed more.

Trisha had not eaten her food properly but she won't be hungry for a while and I will feed her again after some time.

He sat with Trisha in his lap on his chair, while gestured me to sit opposite to him.

They are cleaning the mess till that let's sit here....he spoke up and I just nodded in agreement as I was already embarrassed by my act and I was not able to meet his eyes now.

So, why did you think Sanyukta that I'm cute ?....he asked me.

This boy never will leave a chance to tease me. I'm trying to avoid that topic and he is still stuck upon that help me, God ...I prayed and started to stare down at my feet as I was feeling really shy.

Did I really find him cute?
I mean yes, he is cute. He looks cute when he is angry.

Sanyukta ....he called me again.

Randhir, let Trisha be with you I need to complete some work...saying I got up to leave but he got up from his place and stood in front of me with Trisha in his arms.

He was standing soo close to me, such that my heartbeats were beating very fast and my legs started to stumble.
This boy is surely going to be my dead someday! Butterflies had already started to do there work in my stomach.

Sanyukta....he called me out and put a strand of loose hairs which were falling on my face.

I felt shy by his action, Mother Earth sallow me down!
I lowered my gaze and tried to control my raising heartbeats.

Sanyukta....he again called me.

Why did I always lose control when this boy is around me?
He had started to affect me a lot these days!

What ?.....I tried to reply to him controlling my heartbeats slowly.

This......he said and removed the teddy which was behind me.

Randhir are you serious?.....I asked him as his action left me stunned.

Why? What are you accepting?....he asked me getting confused.

Nothing...I replied.

What was I accepting? I thought he was going to...

No, No, No that can't be possible...Sanyukta you have started to think too much these days ...just control your horses which are running fast at high speed.

Sanyukta, I had assigned your today's work to another person so just be relaxed and calmed....he spoke up and he resumed his paying with Trisha.

I just passed him a small smile and again sat in front of him.

The cleaning was done and both Randhir and Trisha went back to there the first place where all the toys were kept.

I sat on the couch adoring two kids who were playing forgetting all the worries.

Trisha was snatching her teddy with her tiny fingers and Randhir was encouraging her to do more.The next time she used to throw stuff ball towards him and he used to return it back to her.

After few minutes Trisha got tired of playing with Teddy and Ball so she banged the newly bought car by Randhir on the floor and that poor new car broke into pieces.
Like she broke a whole new car into 2 pieces.

Good baby .....Randhir spoke to her and picked her up, he kissed her and passed her the other toy and that too was split into two parts.

He was handing her third try to break and before the toy became their prey I need to stop these. Randhir will pass her every toy and she can go breaking that easily.

Such a naughty kid Trisha was.

I'm really done with these kids.

Trisha, what are doing? Toys are for playing baby not for breaking...I spoke up not in an angry tone but Trisha been a naughty kid began to cry.

No Sanyukta don't start now.....Randhir spoke and picked up Trisha in his arms and walked away.

Randhir.....I called him thinking that he might be angry again.

I'm not angry just roaming around the office so that she won't get bored if you want you can come back from your cabin ......saying he walked away.

End of Sanyukta's POV

~~~~~~
RANDHIR'S POV:

My day couldn't be a better today as it began with Trisha.
I couldn't say for anything better than this.
I wish my everyday starts, in the same way, like want to cuddle her whole day, and those baby hugs are love.

I was showing her around my cabin.i guessed she was bored so I walked out all the staff were staring at me as I was some joker.

I stood in middle with Trisha in my arms. All of the eyes were stuck at me.

The announcement is I pay you people for working not for shitty talks so stop gossiping and concentrate on your works...I spoke and walked around to give my Princess a mini tour of my office.

I was showing her things around while she was clapping her tiny hands as if she was getting what all was happening and she was enjoying around.

I didn't care now for much as I have this little angel and Sanyukta and I don't wish for more.

Seeing the big structures she was jumping in amusement while seeing the small trees she was shouting in her baby voice.
That sweet giggles made me feel happy. Seeing the glass window she waved in that direction and gestured me to walk in that direction.

I did as she was asking me. She was just small but she knew soo much like she was waving her hands at the vehicles outside and giggling.

She began to point at the vehicles, we stood there for some time while Trisha was enjoying the vehicles passing by.

I saw that Aman and Max stepped down from the lift and both of them were sweating in AC Room.

As soon as Aman's eyes landed on me, he walked towards me.

What happened to you both?.....I asked them.

Sir, can you please come to the cabin it's urgent .....he spoke up.

Fine .....saying we all walked into the cabin.

I sat with Trisha on my lap on the chair and she began to play with my tie which was her favourite toy.

While Aman handed me the letter and both of them wiped them to sweat.

I opened the letter without wasting any moment.

It read as,

To Sanyukta Aggrawal...
As you are not the real parent of Trisha Aggrawal, the court is issuing the order to hand the baby to its real parents......you as a single parent are not legally liable to hold the acceptance of the baby ....the letter read and it ended... LEGAL RIGHTS OF TRISHA TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM SANYUKTA AGGRAWAL AS SHE IS NOT HER LEGAL MOTHER AND A UNMARRIED WOMEN CAN'T SINGLE HANDLY RISE THE CHILD... I reread it.

What was that?.... I asked them.

Sir, we received it near Ma'am's house so we brought it here to show and I even confirmed with our lawyer and it is the real letter, not any fake one.....Aman spoke up.

I won't let anyone Trisha anyone take away from me, I can't even imagine what will happen to Sanyukta if Trisha is taken away .....I spoke up.

I won't let you go away Princess I and your Mummy won't be able to live without you...I spoke holding Trisha close to my heart.

If marriage would stop these then I'm marrying Sanyukta. If she won't agree then I don't care now, I just want Trisha safe that's it. If she agrees then I will be more than happy and if she didn't I will forcefully marry her.

I want to marry Sanyukta now at this moment and get all ready in an hour, take it as my order.....saying I left the cabin to talk to Sanyukta along with Trisha.

PRECAP: MARRIAGE! (PAKKA IN NEXT UPDATE )

I KNOW U GUYS ARE WAITING FOR MARRIAGE 😌 N AFTER THIS UPDATE MOSTLY ALL WILL KILL ...Pakka MARRIAGE IN NEXT !!!! FRUIT OF PATIENCE IS SWEET

Will Sanyukta agree?😁

Finally, Marriage is here !!😄

Thank you!😁

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro