36- B

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Read something imp at end ....

~~~~

Sanyukta's POV :

Don't know what happened to Randhir, he is uttering complete rubbish and his talk is not making any sense from the past few minutes.

He asked me to MARRY HIM.
Like really, he thinks that he will simply ask me to marry him and I will agree.
Was he serious about what he was uttering? I asked him was he joking...but he denied saying that he was serious.

I thought that something must be troubling him, so I asked him to share with me but no stubborn boy don't want to share anything with me.

The moment he asked me to walk in his cabin as he wanted to talk something important I had got a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen.
I somehow controlled my feelings and sat there calming myself.

The next moment the people dressed in black walked inside along with Aman and I was shocked to the core. If had some legal issues regarding business then he would discuss with them but why he wants me here?

I was quite letting go what was happening.
He took the papers from the hand of 1 lawyer and handed me.
Just sign them ....he spoke up dangerously.
His tone was I had never come across such a dangerous tone it was.

His eyes were already burning in fire and his face was red in anger.
He took me that they are marriage papers and he wants me to sign them.
Has he lost it completely?

I won't agree to his silly terms and sign those papers.He should give me damn a valid reason then I will be signing them.
But, no he was not telling me the reason, he was just adamant to ask me to sign those papers and nothing.

He was not ready to speak to me, just was forcing me to sign those papers and I been a stubborn person don't want to sign those as my signing he himself his not going that he is trapping himself in biggest difficulty.

I'm not a person with a normal life, I have lots of hardships and difficulties, I want him to get trap in my life and ruin his life.He deserves the best partner and I knew that I'm not worthy of him.

He is a gem and I'm nowhere near to him.
Getting angry I began to walk but stopped in the middle as his words directly hit me.

If you Miss. Sanyukta Aggrawal is forgetting then let me tell you to remind that " You have taken a loan from Shekhawat Industries of 10 lakh rupees and now as the policy is changed you need to pay it in 2 days as per companies guidelines "....he spoke up.

I was not knowing about that, and till yesterday the rules were not changed.
How come they changed now?

Randhir got them changed so that I can agree to his conditions.
What's the matter that he wants me to marry him?

What if I don't? I was not informed about the changes ?.... I spoke up trying to be confident.

I have bought your house...see these are the papers ..saying he showed me the papers... If you won't repay the loan in 1 day, the company is ready to take over the house, you will be out of your house and you have to search a new place to leave ....he spoke up dangerously.

I was completely shocked and broken. I was hurt by his behaviour. I was not knowing what to do.
I knew that repaying the loan was not possible if I don't he will take over the house.

Why are you playing with me Randhir? Tell me the reason why are you doing this? You know that I won't be able to repay the money? You have played really well and bought my house so that I would easily agree with your rubbish condition to marry you .......I spoke out angrily at him.

Think whatever you want, it's going to be 5 soon and the court will be closed and it's Friday today, for rest two days the court have holidays so sign it just now.....he replied me.

Was he the same Randhir?
I doubt now.

He came in front of me and asked me to sign those papers which were kept on the table.

What if don't sign ?.... I questioned him.

It's simply that you have to leave your house and go and I don't want my Princess to suffer so you better sign it .....he replied it to me.

Seriously, on one side he is threatening me to sign those shitty papers and on one side he is caring for Trisha.
No one can ever predict what all is cooking inside his head.
If I could have little hint or clue what all the matter is I could have found the way but seems that destiny today is not on my side and it on his.

Just bloody sign the contract Sanyukta Aggrawal......he spoke with a range and anger in his eyes.

Due to his sudden outburst, I was taken back, I had never faced his this side.
Trisha began to cry listening to him, I was going to make her calm but He realised that baby was there too he immediately moved forward and waved his arms at Trisha while Trisha happily jumped upon him.

This guy his something else. He is special for Trisha as his bond and love for Trisha his pure.

I was brought back to my world when I saw that Trisha who was in Randhir's arms poked me with her baby fingers.
I upped my eyes and it got collided with his.

Sign the papers....he ordered in the high tone.

Why are you doing this Randhir ?.... I asked him.

Just sign....he replied holding giggling Trisha in his arms.

I don't have any money left to repay the loan and moreover Trisha's treatment too is going on.I can't afford to buy a new house too.
Agreeing to him, was the only condition left.

I'm signing this papers only for Trisha and nothing else, I won't forgive you for this Randhir...I spoke and my hands moved to search for the pen.

Randhir took a seat beside me on the chair and Trisha settled on his lap. I began to search for the pen in my bag.

Trisha took the pen which was in the pen stand kept on the table and forwarded it to me. I was shocked by her act. As if she was asking me to sign those papers.

See my Princess to wants you to sign ....he replied and kissed her cheeks.

I took the pen and sign it in a go.

Trisha began to clap with her hands as if she was getting what all was happening. She was happiest among all the people present there. After her, I could see that Randhir had a sense of satisfaction and happiness glittering in his eyes.

The moment I signed I officially became " SANYUKTA RANDHIR SHEKHAWAT".

Thank you.....saying Randhir took the papers and signed himself and handed the papers to one of the lawyers.

Happy now Mr.Shekhawat...i asked him.

More than happy, thank you Chashmish....he replied and forwarded another paper to me.

Chashmish, my foot...I groaned in mind.

I was confused now.

What is this ?... I questioned him.

That Trisha Aggrawal is now " TRISHA RANDHIR SHEKHAWAT" ....he replied with tingling happiness in his eyes.

What the hell is this Randhir ?.... I asked him.

It's Straight Mrs.Sanyukta Shekhawat that if her mommy his Shekhawat then why not daughter so sign this....he spoke and took my hand in his asked me to sign it.

There was no escape left from where I could escape, I was trapped in his web, I want Trisha to be Safe and seeing the sufferings and the fear I have gone I signed the papers.

So, now Trisha Aggrawal is now " TRISHA RANDHIR SHEKHAWAT".

Happy now.....I asked him.

Yes, I'm more than happy now Trisha Shekhawat....sayjng he tickled Trisha and she began to laugh.

He took the paper and handed that to the lawyer.

One of the lawyers asked him something and he walked back to me.

How old Trisha is ?.....he questioned me.

I was confused.

He wants for some legal process so just answer.

5 and half months, her birth ...I replied to him and told her birth date.

Fine then.....saying he had told them. Aman left with one of them.

I was very angry at his hasty decisions. He walked back to me again.

Sanyukta, I'm not going to force any decisions of mine on you , just one thing if you are going to shift with Trisha in my house that's it and that too from Today, I have arranged all , Max and Aman will be getting all your stuff till we reach and don't worry your Nanny Pinky too is shifting to My place to look after Trisha , all the arrangements are made....he spoke up.

What ?.... I asked as I was shocked .

Yes, and close your mouth please..he replied and closed my mouth which was wide open, I was embarrassed by his act.

Idiot Randhir.

Fine ...I replied as there was no point in arguing with him as he was stubborn and now he had made me agree to him to sign and he somehow will make me agree to him.

Okay, then Thank you people....saying he thanked the lawyers and asked the office boy, to get a car ready.

Where are we going ?... I asked him.

Office time is over the lady and we are going home, Shekhawat Mansion....he spoke with happiness in his voice.

Randhir, why are you doing all this.....I asked him in a serious tone.

What ?....he asked been casual.

You better know what I'm talking about, so don't act like you don't know anything, I know you are stubborn enough and won't be sharing anything with me but get that straight I won't be agreeing to your terms henceforth and just stay out of my life and Trisha's ........I spoke in anger.

That won't be possible as now you're my legal wife....he replied with a smirk.

Wife my foot, forget about that never ever in your life, it's just a namesake relation for me...I replied to and I can sense hurt in his eyes.

Can we leave now ?...he asked and he walked away.

Fine....saying I picked up the bag and we walked out on the way I took my bag from my cabin.He settled with Trisha on the front seat while I seat on the back seat while the driver was driving the car.

Target: 130 votes ( u guys r not completing the target still I'm updating...now next only when target completes)

I want votes and comments now....as no one comments 😑

Finally, Officially Sanyukta is Shekhawat😄

What next? 🤔🤔

Are you guys happy now?
Sanyukta Randhir Shekhawat and Trisha Randhir Shekhawat 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

~~~~~
Re-writing my story again (it's Sandhir Story) go n read it first chapter is posted !!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro