Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here you go , A_rebelliousdreamer ❤ , this update is dedicated to you Di ! ❤
Hope u like it !❤😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randhir and Sanyukta were shocked to hear a loud sound when they were about to forward the step inside the house.

Just stop you both....saying Mary Aunty came forward followed by Max, Aman and Pinky.

Randhir smiled looking at them, while all of them passed their brightest smile to them in return.

Mary Aunty was carrying an Aarti plate and everything which is needed for the ritual of girha pravesh.

Randhir and Sanyukta were shocked at first, as the voice was loud enough but when Randhir saw that it was Mary Aunty, he felt little relief one, while was relaxed.

Sanyukta was in dilemma like whether she must be should be happy as their marriage was happening with all rituals or she should blame her fate?

When did you come, Aunty?.... Randhir asked.

In the morning, and I came to know about your are marriage.....she replied with a smile.

It's not what you are thinking !.....Randhir tried to clear his point as he doesn't want Sanyukta to get him wrong, he spoke looking at Sanyukta who was gazing the floor.

Children, I know the situations are not in favour of yours, but remember you are legally married now, and you guys need to work on it and remember you have the responsibility of this little angel, don't make her suffer.....Mary Aunty tried to clear her point as she was aware of the war which was going in Sanyukta's mind, while she knew that Randhir won't do something wrong and, there must be some strong reason for him to marry Sanyukta on short notice.

Randhir had already made lots of comprises, and he took the decision to get married even after knowing that Sanyukta won't agree to him and here Sanyukta was fighting with her inner turmoil.

Sanyukta was lost in Aunty's words.

~~~~~~

Yes, Aunty......Randhir replied and shook Sanyukta a little she was zoned out.

Sorry.....Sanyukta said and looked up at Mary Aunty.

Mary Aunty passed her a smile and gestured her to take a step forward by doing the ritual.

Aunty kept a vessel filled with of rice at the entrance and asked Sanyukta to push it lightly.

Sanyukta once looked at Randhir, and their eyes got locked. It was broken by Trisha's shrill, she was giggling looking at the interior of the house.

Randhir nodded his head in agreement with his best smile and Sanyukta pushed it lightly, all the rice particles scattered, while all of them clapped for the couple, all of them happy, but Trisha's happiness was too great extent.

Mary Aunty asked them to step right feet inside and both of them stepped together right feet inside, they entered with Trisha in Randhir's arms.

Aunty did their Aarti, while Sanyukta took blessings from Aunty, while Aunty hugged her and lovingly kissed on her forehead.

After soo many years, someone had lovingly showered love on Sanyukta, Sanyukta felt a motherly feeling after hugging Mary Aunty.

Aunty, my name..... Sanyukta was going to speak, but Mary Aunty cut her in middle.

Sanyukta, I know your name, but I'll call you Sanyukta, will it be fine.... Aunty asked her happily, while Sanyukta nodded with a smile.

~~~~~~~

Suddenly, Trisha began to fake a cry as no one was paying attention to her, and she wants to crawl down, snatch objects and bang them on the floor, the living hall was big and soo many new things had attracted her attention and been in Randhir's arms, she was getting irritated as new objects were waiting for her.

What happened baby? Come let me show you something..... Mary Aunty tried to take Trisha, but Trisha instead snuggled to Randhir, and hid in his embrace, while all people present laughed at her antics which were cute and adorable at the same time.

Even she had forgotten me today, she is not leaving Randhir today, am I, right baby?.... Sanyukta asked Trisha with a fake cry.

Yes, she loves Randhir more than her Hitler mommy, Am I right Trisha?.... Randhir asked her.

And as if Trisha got that Randhir was pulling Sanyukta's leg, she too nodded her head in yes and all laughed at her, instead, she had tilted her head to look at her surroundings. Such a cute and adorable baby she was.

Oyyeee, ladies, don't ask anything to my Princess, she won't answer you, and she won't leave me, Why are you jealous? I can sense that someone is burning in jealousy ..........Randhir spoke controlling his laugh and just to irritate Sanyukta more.

Oyyeeee, Randhir Shekhawat we are not jealous just you have taken my baby on your side and more-ever she is in our team, Am I right Aunty?.... Sanyukta replied in fake high tone, joining her hand with Aunty.

Nice Team, Aunty and Chashmish, a weak team you are. I and Trisha have the strongest team ........ Randhir replied and hid Trisha in his embrace.

Poor Trisha wanted to get down and start her favourite work to break things, but Randhir was not getting what she wanted, she started to move here and there so that she would get down. Seeing her restless movements and her waving at the things on the floor, he got that she wants to crawl down.

Randhir sat down with her in his lap, on the smooth carpet down.

As soon as they were down, Trisha moved down from his lap, and she was down next second moving here and there.

She was crawling happily while Randhir was behind her as she used to try to move heavy décor pieces kept. She was crawling from one corner to the other corner of the big room, while Randhir was behind her.

Crawling she used to move the heavy objects , she reached the table and been naughty kid, moved them a little , the décor piece didn't move as it was heavy so she shook it heavily with all force and it was about to roll down, but Randhir caught it, As it didn't make any sound Trisha began to fake a cry, she in anger began to bang the table.

Naughty baby.....saying he picked up her and kept her down on another side, but she was fast enough to crawl to other-side soon. Randhir was behind her as he didn't want, her to get hurt. There was another vase kept there.

Trisha shook that with her tiny hands and it was going to touch the ground but Randhir caught it next moment, as it was going to shatter into pieces, he kept it back on its place.

Again, it didn't make any sound and this time Trisha was crying loudly. She was sobbing badly. Before, Sanyukta would pick up Trisha she was in Randhir's arms, who was trying to make her calm.

He was uttering sweet words, but Trisha's cries were unstoppable.

~~~~~~

Come let me show you fishes, you know fishes they stay in the water, you will love them, baby.........saying he picked her up and walked towards the aquarium.

He began, to show her fishes, seeing the tiny fishes moving here and there with their tiny tails, Trisha stopped crying, while she began to jump in his arms seeing them happy. Seeing her happy, Randhir felt content.

Keep smiling always baby, I can't see you crying ....he said and twirled her a little.

She began to move her tiny hands in order to get hold of them, but the glass was an obstacle, she used to move again her hand thinking that she might catch them, but they used to drift away and she used to get sad. Randhir saw and laughed at her cute antics.

Awwwww...baby don't get sad, see this.....he tried to divert her attention and he was successful as she was observing the fishes.

Randhir began to introduce her with the tiny fishes, he was telling her names which he had kept for them.

The duo were busy in their own world forgetting about others, while rest stood behind them let them do what they wanted.

Mary Aunty with Sanyukta stood there adoring the duo, while Max and Aman were all in awwwwiee , seeing 2 kids in front of them (Randhir and Trisha).

Sanyukta, you know what, I had seen Randhir so happy after so many days, it feels good to see old Randhir back.....Aunty spoke up.

He is himself when he is with Trisha and they both really happy when been with each other,...........Sanyukta replied adoring the duo.

Talks apart, What did you want to eat beta ?....asked Aunty.

Let me get freshen up, then I'll help you....Sanyukta spoke up.

No, beta you're tried to get freshen up, I and Pinky will prepare the food .....aunty said and walked away in the kitchen leaving Sanyukta alone.

Sanyukta hesitantly walked towards Max and Aman.

Yes, Ma'am .......Aman asked as he saw that Sanyukta was trying to strike a conservation with them.

Aman, I was asking about the luggage you people got from my house.....Sanyukta spoke up.

It's kept there, come let me show you.......she heard Randhir's voice who walked towards them with Trisha who had dozed off in his arms getting tired after playing. He was patting her back so that she won't wake up and sleep peacefully.

Did she slept?.... Sanyukta asked him.

Yes, she slept must be tired...he replied adoring sleeping Trisha who was the bundle of cuteness and happiness.

OMG !! She is smiling in sleep....Randhir spoke in amusement seeing that Trisha was slightly smiling in her sleep.

Yes, babies do smile in sleep .....Sanyukta replied and observed Randhir's expression who was all in awweee.

How cute and sweet !.....saying he kissed her chubby cheeks.

Observing, there boss behaving like a kid Aman and Max where all aweee and they couldn't control their laughs, while Sanyukta was smiling at Randhir's antic which were not less than any kid. Randhir was completely unaware that all were laughing at him.

What the hell you crazy people? ...he shouted which was loud enough to wake Trisha from her beauty sleep. , but he got what disaster his act had made, he shushed all of them with his glare and began to pat her back so she drifts back to sleep.

Nothing......Aman and Max nodded controlling their smiles.

Max and Aman back to work ....Randhir said in the strict tone as he was the centre of fun for all and he doesn't want to feel embarrassed in front of Sanyukta. Listening to him, they nodded and walked away.

Now, only Sanyukta was left.

~~~~~~~

Wait, you both .....Randhir said and both turned towards him.

Yes, Sir...they both asked him.

Thank you for everything.... Randhir said with a smile.

Seeing his simple yer sweet gesture made Sanyukta happy, while Aman and Max were happiest, it was not they were accepting anything from Randhir, but they were happy that they were of great help to Randhir, as Randhir had always thought them as his family.

Boss, don't be like Girls please, senti- type all thank you's don't suit you, just spare me after this.....saying this Aman ran away laughing as his death was sure now, while Randhir laughed listening to him.

Boss, just be happy we don't want anything .....saying Max too ran away leaving a happy Randhir behind.

Randhir had fewer people attached to him, but he had maintained his relations soo good that these people were ready to sacrifice their lives for him. His closed were the real treasure he has.

Sanyukta was laughing at them, while Randhir twisted his nose as they were making his fun.

Stop.....Randhir said and Sanyukta's mouth was shut.

Come let me show you the room....he said to her.

What, I'm not going to stay in your room!......Sanyukta shouted at him.

Loudspeaker, volume down.....Randhir said pointing towards sleeping, Trisha.

Sorry.....she chipped while he gestured her to follow him.

Why wifey you don't? I mean we are married and legal husband and wife can stay in same room.....Randhir in teasing tone.

Randhir we're only legally married and there was not my consent, so I won't stay with you in your room.........she spoke to clear her point.

What you want to share the room with me?....he asked in fake shocking tone.

No, I didn't say that....she replied to him but was cut by Randhir.

I'm ready to share my room with you come let's go....he said and took a step forward just to irritate her.

Sanyukta was angry by now.

~~~~~

Randhir Shekhawat....she shouted at him angrily. While Randhir sensed the storm coming as her voice was loud enough and the anger she had controlled for the whole day will be burst now. He needs to handle all with care now.

His main intention to irritate her was to just divert her so that she won't get sad thinking about all unwanted things in her life going, he was enough alone to handle them. No doubt he was a gem.

Sanyukta, afterwards first let's make Trisha sleep, then we can argue....he hit the right cord to shut her up, and she had to agree to him.

Randhir took the stairs and Sanyukta started to follow his steps. They reached the second floor, Randhir's room was the first one at the start.

This is my room and now....he was going to speak but Sanyukta spoke up.

Randhir, I won't share the room with you, I'll adjust in guest room...she said.

Randhir knew her answer and he was already prepared for it. He knew that she will take the time to digest that they are married now and she needs space, he was prepared to give her all required time and space.

Then where I'm dying to share my room with you, I know how you sleep and need whole bed to sleep, I don't want my beauty sleep to suffer....Randhir and took a U-turn from his room towards the other room which was exactly next to his.'

You Idiot.....Sanyukta stomped her foot in irritation and followed him. While Randhir smiled as she was getting annoyed by his banters.

He stopped in front room, which was exactly next to his, in morning when he had decided to shift Sanyukta and Trisha from her house, the thought that Sanyukta won't share room with him crossed his mind, he called Aman and asked him to get the home décor person , as that room needs some decoration , Randhir instructed him as he wants and asked him to get it ready in the next few hours, while that person left to prepare the room as he was ordered by Randhir.

~~~~~~~~

Randhir took a deep breath and pushed the door aside.

Come inside ....saying he held her and took her inside.

Seeing, the room Sanyukta was shocked.

Randhir knew what he reaction will be. He was excepting the same one.

He walked with Trisha and placed her properly on the bed, He covered her with the quilt and placed two big cushions by her side, so even if she moves she will be caged into them protectively. He kissed her forehead and wished her a good night.

Here, Sanyukta's mouth was wide open seeing the room, she was still in that daze. The room was all painted in pink colour, it was a huge room with two beds placed over there. One bed was for the baby and other was the normal king sized bed.Lots of toys were scattered all over the carpet on the floor, all over the room. Little dolls were hanging all over the room, some were hanging at the upper ceiling. Big teddy bears, a Barbie house, 2 motorcycles to ride were kept at the corner, a small cute little bicycle was kept in one corner, big spiderman and Batman toys were kept at one-side. Tiny little all toys were scattered all over, the room was looking like a toy shop. There was two dressing table with all essentials, one was for baby with all baby products while another one was for Sanyukta.

Behind, the bed hanged the big picture of Sanyukta along with Trisha. On the wall, pictures of Trisha were hanging which instantly bought a smile to her face. Sanyukta took a step and walked towards a frame kept on the table, which was there three's picture. That picture Randhir took as a selfie when Trisha had snuggled closer to him when Sanyukta was chasing her, in which Randhir was kissing her cheeks, and Sanyukta had made a fake anger face.

Randhir was observing her each and every action, the way she was adoring the place. Randhir had ordered to get frames as he wants one to be kept in his room and other in Trisha's room. When he saw that Sanyukta had seen the frame he knew that she will kill him for sure for now.

Randhir.......Sanyukta called him out.

Randhir closed his eyes and began to pray to his stars to save his life now, Randhir didn't utter a word.

Randhir Shekhawat.....Sanyukta was loud enough.

Yes, Wifey........Randhir uttered slowly in fear still closing his eyes.

I want you to remove this picture from here and replace it with this ....she said and pointed towards the picture hanging at the back, and shown him the frame picture.

Randhir gleamed in happiness listening to her. He wanted to hug her but controlled himself as he doesn't want her to get uncomfortable.

Fine, wifey ....saying he took the phone and dialled his servant's number and ordered him what he needs to do.

Randhir was sitting on the baby bed, while Sanyukta maintaining some distance sat next to him, near to Trisha. Sanyukta kissed Trisha's forehead and took her tiny hand in hers and began caressing her face lovingly with the other hand.

There was a silence.

~~~~~~~~

Randhir, promise me you will answer all my questions....Sanyukta asked him.

Yes, go on wifey ....he replied as he knew that some or other-time he needs to answer her and there was no escape for him.

Randhir, since when were you planning this all?....she asked him.

What all?....he asked been confused.

Marriage and all these decorations, what's all cooking in your mind?.... Sanyukta asked him.

You are getting me wrong, nothing is planned , just remember you are safe now and all is going to be okay, don't stress yourself out, you are free to do whatever you want I won't ever force you for anything you have servants here, and everything just take care of you and Trisha, if you need anything I'm one order away , and about this marriage thing don't stress yourself , I won't ever force you , I'll try to as loyal as I can, I'm not forcing you for anything.....he replied maintaining his calm trying to as polite as he could be.

Sanyukta was still not satisfied by his answer.

But , Randhir.....Sanyukta spoke but Randhir cut her in middle.

Your and Trisha's stuff is here and that 2 wardrobes has Trisha's stuff and next has yours too....Randhir said and walked towards wardrobe.

He opened Trisha's wardrobe and called Sanyukta, it had all small cute tiny clothes, one rack had tiny shoes, her warm clothes, some girly stuff.

She was not even 6 months old and Randhir had filled her all stuff as if she was going to use them all and moreover, she didn't need half of the things which he had filled in her wardrobe.

He had everything and that was more, too much. Sanyukta too was somewhere knew that he too had done something new and that only happened at the instant he opened the wardrobe, as he had done too much for them still. He won't back out at time of designing the wardrobe now.

Randhir's too much.....Sanyukta said looking all the stuff.

What is too much ?.... Randhir asked been confused.

This all stuff.....she replied pointing towards all.

It's less and more will be added don't worry...he said.

It's not needed Randhir, she is a baby now, small baby......Sanyukta tried to make him understand but it irritated him.

Stop it, I know she is small but she will love all......he replied to her. She wanted to bang her head at his reply.

Randhir, no one can win over you.....she said and shook her head in disbelief.

Thank you.....saying he bowed down in front of her, while Sanyukta laughed at his gesture.

And this is yours .....saying he opened her wardrobe, which was full of designer dresses, it had all kinds of dresses, wedges, shoes and all, Sanyukta needs.

Sanyukta began to observe all she was impressed by his choice.

Sorry, I don't know your taste so I asked that lady to arrange for the best ones....he said.

It's okay they are good but that was not needed ....she said.

Randhir was hurt but maintained a smile on his face.

If you want any changes in room décor or something, let me know all will be done and yes Cinderella house of Trisha's will arrive tomorrow as it's on the way...he spoke up.

What not again anything new! it's enough...Sanyukta spoke up.

Her happiness is worth and I want to see her smile ....he replied with a dreamy smile.

But.....Sanyukta spoke up and Randhir dragged her and made her sit on the bed, he kneeled in front of her.

Sanyukta, I know you are having lots of questions, eventually, with time all be answered....he spoke up.

But, Randhir if something is troubling you let me know....she asked him.

It's nothing...came his curt reply and got-up to leave the place.

Really ?....she asked as she was not satisfied.

Yes, it's nothing...he replied looking away not meeting her gaze.

Take my promise..she asked him.

And he was not left to take a false promise of hers, he crossed his fingers behind and took her false promise.

Then why you made me sign those marriage papers, you know I was not ready still you made circumstances such that I would agree to you, you took advantage of my situation.......she spoke up as she was adamant and wanted her answers.

This was enough for Randhir to lose his calm.

Because, I wanted that's it, no more discussion on it, you are my wife and Trisha, my daughter...he spoke dangerously and banged his hand on the wall in anger as Sanyukta was not getting his point.

Randhir hissed in pain, Sanyukta ran towards him.

No matter how much anger she is, she has a soft corner for him, and he can never do anything wrong with her and Trisha.

Randhir show me your hand......saying she took his hand and made him sit on the bed. She started to blow air on his hand and soothe his pain.

While, Randhir seeing her care and concern, as he knew circumstances were making her hate him, but he was well aware of her caring nature.

It's fine now.......he said and withdrew his hand. There was again silence.

Get freshen up and we'll have food......he spoke and started to leave.

I knew you are hiding, something and I need to dig that out soon, but the way you made me agree was not right, so don't ever try to claim rights on me and Trisha ....she said.

About, that you can't do anything now, all the things are at its right place....he spoke with a smirk.

Randhir I'm serious.....she stomped her foot in irritation.

You won't be able to do anything wifey, just accept the reality and enjoy the moments, with time you will know all...he said to her.

I hate you Randhir Shekhawat.....she spoke up in anger as he was not getting pissed up and was teasing her non-top.

Feelings are mutual.....he replied which irritated her more.

Here, she was trying to dig out for truth but he was too stubborn that her too let her know anything.

Now, move out I need to freshen up...she pushed him out of the room.

Wifey, take it easy....he said moving out.

Out now, out...she said.

Randhir moved out and she banged the door on his face as she was frustrated with his behaviour. He was totally unpredictable in nature.

I guess she got angry....saying he knocked again on her door.

Sanyukta knew that it will be Randhir so she ignored at first, but like he kept on a banging for five minutes.

Randhir was pissing her, she was getting pissed off too. She opened the door, as Trisha's sleep will be broken.

What ?.....she asked him.

Nothing Wifey Angry Shekhawat.....he said and hit her on her forehead lightly and ran away.

Idiot....she said and watched him ran away, she smiled at his childish act, that act was childlike but it made her smile.

You are difficult to predict and understand Randhir, but I have a feeling that something is wrong and you're doing this to save me and Trisha from some disaster , I'll try to make this relationship work, as your efforts are seen and I'll put my best in it, as there is no escape for me now, as I'm tied with you Forever Randhir Shekhawat, it must be destiny's game .......she said looking at the frame of her, Trisha and Randhir which was like a perfectly happy family.

~~~~~~~~~~
Target : 130 + votes ( I won't update if target is not met )

Next update at end of Dec...have exams 😊 till that miss me 😝.I know No one will miss me 😜😜

Words : 4316

Few words for Randhir? 😁

Few words for Sanyukta ? 😁

Few words for Trisha ? 😁

How was the update? 😃

Vote n comment.. 😉

Thank you !!❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro