Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Randhir, I want to go home please ....Sanyu pleaded to him holding his hand tightly.

Chashmish, no need to worry I'm here darling....he said to calm her down.

Randhir, where is Trisha?....suddenly Sanyu got up from her place with a jerk.

Princess is with Ruhi and Arya, she is fine. See she is there enjoying .....Randhir said kneeling in front of her wiping her tears drained face.

Randhir,I'm not strong please can I go home and keep my baby away from this people, they are here to take my baby, you know na, I can't stay without her....Sanyu said sobbing , not seeing her in pain and het vulnerable condition, Randhir hugged her tightly.

Calm down Sanyu, calm down Chashmish they are not here to take Princess, no one is taking her away, her Dadda won't let anyone harm Princess......Randhir spoke calming Sanyu down, glaring the two people with death glares.

Randhir, please ....She cried looking at him as he broke the hug.

She just wanted to hide her somewhere from this evil people.

Do you trust me?...Randhir asked her.

I do...She replied.

Then can you give me 2 minutes....he asked her. She nodded at him.

Randhir withdrew his hand from hers and walked towards Sanyu's uncle and his son Shreyash.

Randhir, grabbed Shreyash's collar, Sanyu flinched back in fear. Randhir left him immediately getting that she is frightened.

Remember, not to cross Sanyu's and Trisha's path again, you had made them suffer enough, I have send you to jail but I'm leaving you, your deeds are not so cruel that you people need to be punished, I'll make sure you people rot in jail if you ever try to come into between their lives, now they are none to you, they are Shekhawat's now so stay away from them, inspite of  Sanyu's brother's and bhabhi' s dead you made her living like a hell, you have already paid for that by loosing all your property, I'll make sure you won't be remain alive if you try to harm them again , you Shreyash get out of your dreams of marrying Sanyu , she is now Sanyu Randhir Shekhawat, and you Mr.Uncle Trisha is daughter of Randhir Shekhawat, half heir of Shekhawat Industries, dare you send those non-sense papers again to Sanyu, All the Aggrawal Industries are transferred in the name of Sanyu Ana Trisha, you people are out of their lives, so now leave my cabin and office before I call police....Randhir roared angrily at them.

Sanyu's Uncle and Shreyash were thrown out by Randhir. These people had came to sign the deal with Randhir, but it was all Randhir's plan to expose them in front of Sanyu and to erase her fear.

The day Randhir got the letter regarding Trisha's adoption, he started to dig Sanyu's history and he got to know about what all happened in the past. He was shattered himself, but made him soo strong for HIS LIFELINES.

If he had been shattered no one would have stood for them.
That day, Randhir was sitting in his cabin staring at pic of his Sanyu and Trisha when Arya paid him a visit as Arya was back to India.

Arya found him smiling at the frame, Arya asked him why Randhir is soo happy. When, Randhir told him the reason that he got married to Sanyu, he even informed about Trisha to Arya. But, seeing the picture Arya was super happy as it was Sanyu his bestfriend and his doll.

Sanyu and Arya are childhood friends, Arya was out when all the fiscao was going on Sanyu's life . He had helped her to settle in Mumbai too, in that span Trisha became close to Arya. Arya was always there for Sanyu. He had been her support system since she had lost her brother and bhabhi. Arya was more like a caring brother to her. But, when Aryan entered Sanyu's life Arya was busy in his some important project so he was out of country but was in contact with Sanyu .

Arya, got emotional listening to Randhir's story that how much madly he is in love with Sanyu. What made Arya stunned was that Randhir loves Trisha too and he wants to adopt her as his daughter, after Randhir showed him the papers.

Both , of them knew that Sanyu wouldn't agree to marriage so they both made plan to force her to marrigae Randhir. Whatever, Randhir was doing Arya had clear idea and he was helping him.

They need time to dig into Aggrawal Industries, so Arya was busy in that work. As Aggrawal Industries was in loss they were searching for someone to buy it , Arya getting that opportunity trapped them and their game was over.

Randhir's angry knew no bounds, when he got to know the reason for her sudden arrival back to India after college. He felt extremely sad when he got to know about Trisha, he got that Sanyu's loss was more, she had lost her brother and bhabhi. He had idea what they mean to her.

When a wave of evil world hit Sanyu, to survive she changed herself. From a naive Chashmish, she changed to a girl who learn to fight for self. She learned to fight back, she didn't need anyone now. She was all alone enough to fight for her and Trisha.

Randhir had completely taken over Aggrawal Industries merging it with Shekhawat Industries, now nothing was left for devils to enjoy. Randhir just wanted to end this fiscao as he can't see Sanyu sad anymore. He wanted to start their marriage life with good note.  Her words, that they will work on this marriage made him to get the truth out in front of her . All the misunderstandings he wanted to clear between them and contiune with afresh blooming bond between them.  He wanted to start whole new chapter with Sanyu and Trisha.

Just to make her strong and all, Arya joined for Trisha's Party.  But to his bad Destiny, he clashed with Ruhi, his past.

Randhir saw Sanyu was just staring at him.

Walking back upto to her he put his hand on her shoulder lightly.

Sanyu......he called her out.

Why you didn't tell me that you married me to save Trisha?.....She asked him with teary eyes.

No need to cry now, see all is sorted. No one will take Trisha away....Randhir said to her kneeling in front of her.

But, I behaved in such a rude way towards you .......Sanyu said to him.

It's okay, Chashmish....he said to her, while she hugged him tightly. He too hugged her back.

I'm sorry Randhir, I should have understood before only, that there must be some reason you are asking me to marry you, but I got angry and bursted at you, you were just trying to help me , I'm really very sorry , please forgive me......She said to him.

There is no need of anything Chashmish, you both are more than anything to me, don't ever think that you are alone, okay. .he said wiping her tears.

Now, if you see towards another girl then see, you are married and have a daughter too, and I promise that I'll work on this marriage , I'll give us a chance ....She spoke to him.

And I'll try my best to be good husband and good father.....he replied to her.

Thank you for everything , you have no idea what you have did today for me, I'm missing bhai and Bhabhi a lot......saying she again burst into tears.

Shhshshh, Sanyu calm down. Your bhai ana bhabhi won't love their strong Sanyu becoming Rotlu baby, would they ?..he asked to her.

No....She replied.

Then, be a good girl and wipe your tears now, see if my Princess sees that her momma is crying, then too will cry.....Randhir said to her.

You are such a good person Randhir, you never questioned Randhir who Trisha is to me, you never aksed me if you are married or not, you don't have any blood relations with Trisha, still your love for her is unconditional, why are you nice to her ? I'll be forever grateful to you ....She spoke to him.

She is such an adorable angel, I myself didn't knew when she become my life, and I guess now I won't be able to live without you both, you both came back when I was all alone, Trisha is such an angel I can't resist myself from her, her small baby laugh is enough for me to lighten up my bad day, she may be not my blood but she is more than that , she will always be my first child, my first angel.....he said to her adoring Trisha who was playing with Ruhi and Arya.

Sorry, I had been harsh on you from last few days.....She said with sadness in her voice.

It was the circumstances, so forget about that and let's start afresh, so are you ready Mrs. Sanyu Randhir Shekhawat to begin your journey with Randhir Shekhawat and his daughter Trisha Shekhawat ?.....he asked her.

To my bad luck I'm tied with you Forever Randhir Shekhawat, even you don't want you have to handle me for life now...She teased him.

Yes, wifey....saying he started to tickle her. She laughed her heart out.

----
Stop it you idiots.....Arya said walking back towards them.

Romance spolier....Randhir whispered slowly.

I heard it....Arya spoke.

Good then , come princess to your Dadda, your buddy is spoiling you....Randhir spoke moving his hands towards Trisha.

While, Trisha refused to go to Randhir.

What did you teach my daughter you idiot?..Randhir asked to him.

Go doll to your kadus Dadda....Arya said to her and Trisha moved into Randhir's arms.

Aww, baby I love you...saying Randhir pecked her cheeks, while Trisha began to pat him on his face asking him to go outside.

Yes, baby we are going wait for sometime, come let's play with your bua till that....Randhir said looking at Ruhi who was standing holding her teddy.

Randhir settled Trisha on his lap, while Ruhi took a seat beside him and was palying with Trisha.

Arya....saying Sanyu called him out, Arya controlling his tears looked towards another side not wanting to show her that he was crying.

She made him face her.

Don't cry....She said wiping his tears.

I'm Sorry, I was not there when you need me....Arya said to Sanyu.

You done a lot to me Arya, you are now by bhai, my real brother's place no one can take, but you are like him to me ....She spoke to him.

Arya was feeling really bad and sad.

Don't be a rotlu baby Arya now....She said to him tickling.

Stop it yaar Sanyu....Arya said ontrolling his laughs.

Randhir smiled seeing both Sanyu and Arya happy, while Ruhi for the first time smiled looking towards Arya. Was Ruhi's heart transforming towards Arya??

A family hug come....saying Sanyu pulled all into it including Ruhi, Ruhi passed a smile towards Arya rather than her hatred.  Arya was on 9th cloud now.

Precap : Steamy holi sequence???( yayy or no)

2 devils are out of Sandhir's life.

Vote and comment.

Thank you !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro