Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was 8 in the morning,

Sanyu's sleep got broken up due to Trisha's cries. She tried to get up but was caged under Randhir's arms. She without disturbing him got up from the bed. Walking, upto Trisha , she found her wide woke up.

Awww, did baby sleep well ? Good morning, don't cry see momma is here....saying Sanyu picked her and walked towards the window.

Trisha rested herself on Sanyu's shoulder and closed her tiny eyes due to light.
Sanyu was patting her slowly.

Sanyu saw outside, the holi preparations were on swing.

She stepped into balcony and seeing all colourful around Trisha began to see it with amusement. She was waving at it asking Sanyu to take her near it.

We will for sure baby ....Sanyu said walking inside.

Seeing, Randhir there Trisha's happiness knew no bounds. She gestured at Randhir and Sanyu got that.

Yes , I'm taking you to Dadda....saying Sanyu walked towards sleeping Randhir and placed Trisha next to him, and placed some pillows around her.

Sanyu ran outside and told the servant to get a plate full of colors, as a evil idea popped in her mind . Grabbing the colors plate she walked towards Randhir.

Trisha was trying to make Randhir's hand move with her tiny hands . She was patting him on his hand, as she wanted her Dadda to pick her and play with her.

Sanyu's evil brain alarmed her, she took the plate in her hand full of colors. Trisha as if getting what her momma was upto just was blinking her eyes without making any noise which will woke up Randhir. Sanyu taking different colours in her hands, slowly coloured Randhir's whole face. Randhir was painted with colours by Sanyu, he was looking very funny,Sanyu had not left single space vacant on his face.

Seeing something new and colourful Trisha began to giggle out loudly, she crawled upto Randhir and in order to touch the colors she patted his cheeks which got broken up his sleep. Feeling, tiny hands on his face, he opened his eyes to see his Princess next to him. He sat straight with a smile on his face, as nothing can be as good as this. Whereas, seeing his joker face Sanyu was controlling her laugh.

Good Morning Princess....he said to Trisha nuzzling his nose with hers. In that some colour over his face fell out at which Trisha was pointing it out.

Getting, that his face was all colourful, before he would try to search for culprit Sanyu burst into fits of laughter.

So, you did all this Sanyu?...he asked in fake anger.

I didn't do anything Randhir....Sanyu said laughing out loud.

I'll take revenge for this Chashmish, just be aware. If you came into my hands I'll make sure you pay for this....he said to her with a smirk.

It's holi, and we will see what happens. Now move out of bed and get ready fast....Sanyu said to him.

Princess, get ready I'll also get ready....saying he handed Trisha to Sanyu, pecking Trisha's forehead left the room while warning Sanyu to stay away from him.

We will see...Sanyu too passed him a look.

Sanyu got her and Trisha ready in white clothes. Randhir wore a long white kurta with jeans on it.
Sanyu walked with Trisha in her arms down to see Randhir, Arya and Ruhi sitting around plates full of colour. Ruhi had already made her colourful as she had applied to Uncle and Mary Aunty.

Happy holi Sanyu and Doll...saying Ruhi walked towards Sanyu.

No, Ruhi don't apply now. Let me place Trisha in her walker, colours are not good for babies....Sanyu said placing Trisha in her walker where Mary Aunty, and Pinky were standing next to it to take care of Trisha.

Making Trisha have her cereals,Sanyu had a light breakfast with others and all stepped out to play Holi. Randhir was planning how he would take his revenge on Sanyu, while Sanyu had taken his warning very lightly.

Getting out, Ruhi and Arya grabbed plates of colours, Sanyu made Trisha stay in shade, and told Mary Aunty to look after her and call her if she cries or needs something. Trisha sat there along with her Grandpa seeing how her momma, dadda and buddy, bua enjoying the holi.

As soon as, Sanyu stepped out, Ruhi and Arya welcomed her with water.

What the hell you both ? ...saying she grabbed colors and ran behind them.

Arya and Ruhi ran in opposite direction making poor Sanyu run behind them, Sanyu got tried running behind and sat on the grass.

Arya and Ruhi then turn to see over Randhir but he was no where to be seen. Seeing that Arya smirked and started to walk in Ruhi's direction.

I'm warning you dare you come near me....saying Ruhi started to run but got sandwiched between Arya and wall.

Arya, walked towards and without thinking anything picked her up in his arms .

Leave me...saying Ruhi was struggling in his arms.

It's holi darling so bear it...saying he dropped her in the swimming pool and began to laugh on her.

After 5 minutes,
Happy now give me hand....Ruhi asked Arya.

Arya forwarded his hand to her, instead she pulled him in the pool and started to laugh at him.

That's not fair ...Arya said with a pout.

Everything is fair in love and war darling...She said coming closer to him.

Arya gulped seeing her getting close to him.

And this is war....She said bitting his earlobe.

This is war....saying he sucked the water droplets from her collarbone making her grasp in shock.

-----
Here, Randhir saw that Sanyu was alone. Seeking the opportunity, he picked up some water balloons in his hand and directly dropped them on Sanyu who was sitting in middle of lawn. Completely, unaware she shouted back at him. While seeing her all looking colourful Randhir began to laugh at her.

Randhir Shekhawat, I won't leave you .....saying she started to walk to grab some water and colour.
Instead, he picked her in his arms quickly.

Leave me you, I won't leave you, I need apply colour on you ....She said trying to get out of his hold.

Now that's called revenge....he said walking to a side lawn where no one was present. He threw her in the water pool which was prepared for holi.

Randhir...Sanyu shouted in anger while he was enjoying her state.

See, I told you not to mess with me....He said taking a seat in some corner.

Sanyu moved angrily towards him and pulled him into pool.

Now it's a happy holi....saying she empited the plate full of colour on Randhir.

I don't leave you now.....he said with a smirk and walked towards her. Before, she would walk out of pool he pulled her back.

Both of them were standing so close to each other, their wet bodies sticking to each other, arousing desries between them. His white kurta sticked to his well toned hard chest, making her shiver a little, while her white long knee length dress turned colourful stick to her glassy figure like second skin. Seeing him , she bite her lips and lowered her gaze. Water droplets from her chin were falling down on her cleavage, he wished he would suck them out. He pulled her by holding her waist, her hands automatically went around his neck. They were staring into each other's eyes, Randhir broke the eyelock.

He pulled the plates of colour next to them.
Taking colour in his hand, he applied it on her both cheeks.

He took some red colour in his hand and rubbed over her neck asiding her hairs to one side. Taking small pinch of small, he applied it on her both the hands slowly. She was enjoying his touch on her body.

He applied colour on her neck, reaching towards collarbone, he rubbed it sensuously , she clutched his shirt tightly.

Randhir....She moaned when she found he was trailing his hand on her back, drawing patterns. She was soo much into his touch that she didn't get that he had grabbed water ballons from near basket. He at once burst them on her.

What the hell is wrong with you Randhir?...She shouted when she found him laughing at his act.

Look, at you...ahhahahah....saying he was laughing at her.

Let me show you wait....saying she walked hurriedly behind the Randhir who had moved out of the pool.

Sanyu ran behind him and pushed him in the corner, where they both won't be visible to anyone.

Chashmish...before he would say, she pinned his hand behind his back and plastered her body on his. She seems to be very angry on him.

Randhir was all wet, colours had wasjed out, while Sanyu was still in her colourful attire.Randhir was soo lost in her touch that he didn't see anything else.

Sanyu moved towards his cheeks and rubbed her cheeks on his turning him colourful. Feeling her soft cheeks on his, he was extremely happy. He stood sliently letting her do what she wants to do.

Wait, now this is real holi....saying she took out a colours packet out from her dress pocket.

She took the colour in her hand and rubbed it over his hard chest, as his shirts upper buttons were open. He closed his eyes feeling her touch. She unbuttoned his last two buttons and applied colour on his body. Randhir was soo busy in adoring his angel that he didn't notice she had turned him all red.

Hahaha...Randhir see how funny you are looking.....She began to laugh looking at her act work.

I just need my phone to click your picture...She said observing him.

Randhir got back to real world and saw what masterpiece Sanyu had made. He smirked seeing her laugh. He stood in front of her and pushed her against the wall her back facing him.

Her words died in her mouth, when he attacked on her back with hot kisses . He was kissing her slowly and passionately. She shushed her mouth to control her moans at his act. He sucked the water over her back. Turning her around, he kissed her forehead, placing kisses over her face, he moved her neck. He sucked the water droplets over her collarbone.

He saw water droplets over her cleavage area and saw away to control his desires, instead Sanyu pushed his face towards it, he was shocked at her act, but smiled seeing that she is comfortable.

He sucked the water droplets over her cleavage area. She pulled him more by his nape caressing it. He gave her a love bite on her neck. It pained her, to soothe it he kissed it again, she groaned feeling his lips over it.

He picked her up in his arms and entered his room. All were so busy into their own holi that none noticed them. Entering inside, he closed the door. Walking towards bed, he made her lay on it. Both equally wanted each other. She had closed her eyes already and was blushing knowing what was coming.

Randhir looking at his shy queen, whose eyes were closed. He walked towards her throwing his wet shirt in corner, now his upper body was naked. He was observing her facial features.

Feeling his hot breathes upon her face, she opened her eyes and her gaze stopped at his bare hard chest. She looked towards otherside in shyness. No words were needed foe them , to tell each other what they were feeling. His one hand travelled towards her back. He pulled the zip down revealing her whole back. He pulled the straps of her dress down little from both the sides. He started to place kisses over her upper body, she clutched the bedsheet tight in his hand. He moved towards her breasts, he pressed over the fabric. When it hit him, she pulled his hands back thinking she won't be comfortable, his eyes meet with hers, and she gave a look ' I trust you' . That was enough for him. He pressed the another one over the fabric. She was a moaning mess. He pulled her straps down, leaving her in bra. She felt shy at his act. He kissed her forehead. Seeing her, respond to his touch, he roamed his hand over her bare stomach, he kissed over there.

Sanyu, I need to tell you something....He said seriously while he looked at her.

I like you .....He said directly and he was damn serious about it.

She was shocked listening to him. She didn't knew what to say. Seeing Her numb he spoke.

Don't you like me ? ....He aksed her.

Sanyu was still numb.

Sanyu....He shouted out loudly to get back.

She pulled him into a kiss, he was not accepting it but kissed her back, when he found her responding to him. Sanyu didn't knew how to kiss nor does he knew. Both were just trying to match pace with each other. Getting what they were doing they both burst into laughter.

I didn't knew how to kiss.....Sanyu said with a sad pout.

I too don't know, it was my first kiss...Randhir said seeing her closed eyes.

It my mine too first kiss...She said it a blush.

We need to learn how to kiss as we both are pathetic kissers....saying Randhir they both again were laughing..

He was staring at her with all the love in his eyes which she might have got it, so she began to sob slowly.

Seeing her cry, he got over her. He made her sit straight and sat beside her.

Sorry, I must have not done this....He said feeling guilty seeing her dress.

What the hell is wrong with you?...She shouted back at him.

I think you were crying for this...He said pulling her dress up and zipping it properly.

Such an dumbo, you are . I was not crying for that, infact I can't never regret these lovely moments spend with you Randhir, I don't know why but tears made there way...She completed and began to sob sliently.

Randhir knew she was getting emotional and listening to her, he felt on 9th cloud. He took her into hug and she hugged him tightly.

It's okay, don't cry. I thought you were feeling hurt because I ...hmm...He was searching words how to say.

No need, I didn't regret those beautiful moments, and I too like you ....She said in between her sobs. He was more than more happy.

And why will I regret? If i had regretted then I won't have kissed you, you dumbo....She said hitting his hand.

Sorry, calm down mini-monster....saying he pulled her on his lap.

Randhir...she said with a blush on her face.

Come let's practice how to kiss..He hushed in her ears. She encircled her hands around his neck.

You ....before she would say he took his lips into his and began to kiss her. Both were still trying to figure out how to kiss. Getting they were unable, they both parted and looking at each other bursted into laughter.

Suddenly, they was a knock on the door. Randhir quickly wore his shirt and opened the door to see whole family standing there, Arya , Ruhi , Trisha, Uncle and Mary Aunty along with Max and Aman. Seeing them Randhir and Sanyu were shocked.

So, they are and where we didn't find them ?....Arya said to all.

What ?...asked confused Randhir.

Your daughter was missing you and she began to cry as you both were not seen, we had to search you both as crying she slept, I know we have disturbed your romance, but I can't see my babydoll cry so we started to share you and found you guys here.....Arya said teasingly.

Randhir and Sanyu got surrounded by guilt listening about Trisha.

We just came to wound her injury which she got....Randhir quickly said to cover up.

No need to cook stories Motu, we know now Mary Aunty make Trisha sleep properly, Randhir and Sanyu I'm hungry, it's too little for lunch now so come down soon , don't get busy in romance, if I won't found you guys down then see...saying controlling her laugh Ruhi walked away in fake anger.

Randhir and Sanyu were shocked listening to Ruhi.

Arya...before Sanyu would say rest all people started to laugh looking at them.

We were just pulling Your leg guys, Trisha didn't cry at all , she was enjoying with Uncle, just all our hungry so came to call you people...saying Arya and all were laughing at them.

You...saying Randhir moved to beat Arya but all walked away to get freshen up.

Sanyu passing Randhir a smile too walked with Mary Aunty into her room to change her clothes.

Randhir returned back to his room.

Smiling like a teenager, Randhir began to smile seeing him in Randhir.

She likes me too and I'm happy...saying he blushed thinking about their moments.

OMG ! They had their first kiss !

Sandhir Romance 🙈

Sanyu had started to accept him !

Vote. Comment..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro